Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-07-2013, 04:27 AM   #1
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
World Traveler bugged?

Hey guys,

I just got the last of the Explorer achievements (including DLC) and World Traveler never popped. Was it updated to include DLC (meaning that I have to explore Torgue too) or is it bugged?

EDIT: I got it, feel free to delete this.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Last edited by Drucifer82; 02-07-2013 at 07:27 AM.
Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:31 AM   #2
DOOKH8R

DOOKH8R's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 4   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer82 View Post
Hey guys,

I just got the last of the Explorer achievements (including DLC) and World Traveler never popped. Was it updated to include DLC (meaning that I have to explore Torgue too) or is it bugged?
No it does not include the dlc. There are other areas, not included in the smaller explorer achievements, that you have to visit.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:04 AM   #3
Drucifer82

Thanks. It turns out I was missing a couple locations in Southern Shelf - Bay and the Moonshiner's Shack in The Dust.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Old 02-07-2013, 07:03 AM   #4
K one

Loschen Sie's Gamercard
I think you have to explore the whole world with one character as well. You cannot split the exploration between different characters for the World Traveler.

"Don't believe in the you that I believe in. Believe in the you that you believe in." - TTGL
Great words to live by. But I go with. "Do your best at everything. Always be strong, be fierce, and don't let others hold you back. Most of all don't hold yourself back." - K
K one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:26 AM   #5
Drucifer82

Quote:
Originally Posted by K one View Post
I think you have to explore the whole world with one character as well. You cannot split the exploration between different characters for the World Traveler.

Yeah, I got it.

Old 02-08-2013, 02:18 AM   #6
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
This was one achievement in this game, I was really worried about getting but I did.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:03 AM   #7
K one

Loschen Sie's Gamercard
I figured it would work that way.

It actually took me a while to get. Mostly because I got bored with the game for a while. I recently got it because I was on an achievement run for some games.

"Don't believe in the you that I believe in. Believe in the you that you believe in." - TTGL
Great words to live by. But I go with. "Do your best at everything. Always be strong, be fierce, and don't let others hold you back. Most of all don't hold yourself back." - K
K one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:56 PM   #8
Crepsik

Awesome Ders's Gamercard
I still think it may be glitched or the map shows as fully explored even though there might be a spot missing. Have all areas and borders explored and still no world explorer
Crepsik is offline   Reply With Quote