Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-30-2013, 08:48 PM   #91
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind x360a View Post
So anymore word on need for speed? Was thinking of picking up the run and hot pursuit but if I can't complete them it would be pretty pointless.
I still need confirmation.

Did a few things including a updates log post.
Let me know what you guys think.
Add Skate 3 tomorrow or whatever.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 04:04 PM   #92
L0Straniero91

L0Straniero91's Gamercard
Are Tom Clancy's EndWar servers really closed on ToW mode? They are still running on the PS3 version, and usually, servers always close for both platforms (minus really isolated cases like Ghostbusters). Can someone check better?
Old 05-04-2013, 07:58 PM   #93
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0Straniero91 View Post
Are Tom Clancy's EndWar servers really closed on ToW mode? They are still running on the PS3 version, and usually, servers always close for both platforms (minus really isolated cases like Ghostbusters). Can someone check better?
Guess I shouldn't have added it without checking first, was kind of a knee jerk with not having updated for a week and a half I just wanted to add everything I could.

Apparently the game isn't on his GT but then again no one has posted in that games section in a while.
If someone has it and can pop it in real quick, would be much appreciated.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
Old 05-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #94
L0Straniero91

Seems that in the PSN PS3 version of EndWar the Dog of War trophy is possible but with a completely different requirement: "Win 50 times in a row". So the platinum is possible.

Check this link http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/tom-clancys-endwar/197498-100-plat-possible-legit.html

Now, my question is, the Game on Demand version could be patched in the same way too?
Old 05-07-2013, 10:00 PM   #95
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
Seems that in the PSN PS3 version of EndWar the Dog of War trophy is possible but with a completely different requirement: "Win 50 times in a row". So the platinum is possible.

Check this link http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/tom-clancys-endwar/197498-100-plat-possible-legit.html

Now, my question is, the Game on Demand version could be patched in the same way too?
Updated.

Added a new game.

Old 05-07-2013, 10:27 PM   #96
L0Straniero91

I just think this is VERY weird. It's another case of game that works there but not here. Top Gun is a fine example, but it was also Rugby Challenge that suffered from the same issue before finally getting a patch. What in the hell developers have in mind when they code? Absolutely a joke... and it's not a funny one.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:54 AM   #97
mlkybrs r on me

Send a message via AIM to mlkybrs r on me Send a message via MSN to mlkybrs r on me

mlkybrs r on me's Gamercard
original Crash Course delisted

Achievement in every game:
2262/ 2464
Follow my progress: http://www.trueachievements.com/mlkybrs+r+on+me.htm

NEW Cheats! Lego 2014 Edition - ALL 566 Cheat codes in all 13 Lego games http://goo.gl/takHIu
mlkybrs r on me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:53 PM   #98
MathGuy42

mathguy42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkybrs r on me View Post
original Crash Course delisted
Interesting. The City Lights DLC is still up. I just bought it in case it goes down too.
MathGuy42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:16 PM   #99
Aiden95

fear the people's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnichoj View Post
Guess I shouldn't have added it without checking first, was kind of a knee jerk with not having updated for a week and a half I just wanted to add everything I could.

Apparently the game isn't on his GT but then again no one has posted in that games section in a while.
If someone has it and can pop it in real quick, would be much appreciated.
the games not on this GT but it is on my other gt i use for testing games, you can also check on Trueachievements for confirmation
http://www.trueachievements.com/EndWar/achievements.htm
Guides without roadmaps really get on my tits!!
Aiden95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:46 PM   #100
Floorkiller

threehaddock62's Gamercard
I have ENDWAR on both PS3 and Xbox 360. I can confirm that the servers are down for 360, but are still active on PS3. I think I posted something about this earlier.

EDIT: PSN digital versions of disc based games are not compatible (save-wise) with disc versions, as they have separate data/coding/whatever- and the Digital version of Endwar has the patch built in which fixes the glitch (and is unattainable via Disc copy). 360 digital games are perfectly compatible, indicating they are using the same data/coding/whatever. If the GOD version is the same as the disc version, it's not going to have a separate built in patch. How long has the GOD version been out? I'm surprised no one noticed this on PSN before the other day. Fairly moot, as the online for the 360 version is down (Unless it's returned in the last couple weeks). I can check again when I get home if you want.

Last edited by Floorkiller; 05-09-2013 at 05:27 PM.
Floorkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:22 PM   #101
L0Straniero91

That's a big punch in the stomach for Xbox players. Why in the hell Ubisoft would do that? I'm speechless.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:20 PM   #102
Floorkiller

Quote:
That's a big punch in the stomach for Xbox players. Why in the hell Ubisoft would do that? I'm speechless.
It's the same deal as Nexiuz, the PS3 servers were shut down, but due to fan demand Ubi turned them back on. Xbox players didn't raise enough of a stink for Ubi to turn ours back on. It's still possible if you can get enough people to contact them however.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:00 AM   #103
Floorkiller

OK, I just checked both versions tonight...

Xbox has no connectivity to the server, as has been the case for some time.

PS3 I was able to jump right into theatre of war.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:59 AM   #104
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

I'll re-ad EndWar, had the info saved. Thanks for the clarification/verification.
I'll add DCC to delisted, thanks milky.

Old 05-12-2013, 10:19 PM   #105
lid

liddd's Gamercard
both section 8's had their dlcs removed.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:07 PM   #106
Samyall1123

Samyall1123's Gamercard
What about the Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter and Quake 4? They had an achievement to be number 1 in the world, surely thats almost impossible now! Also, havent the Homefront servers been shutdown now that THQ are gone? Which half the games acheivements are MP
Samyall1123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:23 PM   #107
Floorkiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samyall1123 View Post
What about the Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter and Quake 4? They had an achievement to be number 1 in the world, surely thats almost impossible now! Also, havent the Homefront servers been shutdown now that THQ are gone? Which half the games acheivements are MP

Homefront is already on the list. Technically, you can still get the #1 overall leaderboard achievements. Technically...
Old 05-13-2013, 05:01 PM   #108
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
Twenty boosting sessions a day for the next ten months, enjoy your new insanely rare achievement.

Old 05-13-2013, 05:04 PM   #109
Pralaya

Another Smile's Gamercard
Quote:
Hello.
About Quake 4 "Number One" and "Top Ten" Achievements.

You can still unlock them, the servers are up, including leaderboards.
I do not know if the servers are Peer-To-Peer (without requiring a central hub) or not, however Bethesda re-released Quake 4 on disc during June 2012.

Quake 4 has major problems, even on the net-code, so you will get alot of disconnections, lag, and strange behaviors: it never got the love and optimization of its PC counterpart, and never got a single patch, if I remember correctly.

Said that people used glitch to gain points to rank up the leaderboard and unlock "Number One" and "Top Ten" Achievements.
So it is no longer humanly possible doing it legit, also because nobody play the game anymore.
Even with boosting partners you must arrange glitched matches (many of them); the method is described on this very forum and it requires 4 players in total if I'm correct.

Last edited by Pralaya; 05-13-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Pralaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #110
Mightymango

Send a message via MSN to Mightymango

MightyMango's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Mightymango   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
No, those achievements are possible. They are just near impossible to get with out an extreme amount of dedication to get them.

^^ Updated 9.26.11

FORUM RULES
Read and Follow them

Mightymango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:43 PM   #111
Pralaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymango View Post
No, those achievements are possible. They are just near impossible to get with out an extreme amount of dedication to get them.
Hello.
Just to be clear: I have not "Number One" and "Top Ten" achievements for "Quake 4" and I will not try to get them, not even with arranged boosting matches using the glitch.

However I know everyone has his self-punishing attitudes, so I was only cofirming that technically they are still achievable.
Old 05-29-2013, 04:28 PM   #112
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by lid View Post
both section 8's had their dlcs removed.
When you say "both section 8's" do you mean both the 360 and the GFWL versions of the first game or do you mean both as in the first and the second game Prejudice?

Old 05-29-2013, 10:08 PM   #113
PROGOLFER25

PROGOLFER25's Gamercard
so those achievements you can't achieve, or they just really hard
PROGOLFER25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:19 PM   #114
TemporalWizard
Guide Team

TemporalWizard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROGOLFER25 View Post
so those achievements you can't achieve, or they just really hard
They are achievements you can't achieve.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:23 AM   #115
Pralaya

Quote:
When you say "both section 8's" do you mean both the 360 and the GFWL versions of the first game or do you mean both as in the first and the second game Prejudice?
Hi mcnichoj
TimeGate Studios, developed of Section 8 franchise, filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy on May 2013.
I think they do not exist anymore.

"Section 8" IP ownership and license has been under legal litigation with the publisher, SouthPeak Interactive.

You may find more informantion on the Wikipedia page and releated notes and links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TimeGate_Studios

Right now in Italy/Europe:
"Section 8" (published by SouthPeak Interactive) has been removed from GoD, including all DLC;
"Section 8: Prejudice" (XBLA game, published by Microsoft) is available with all DLC.

Last edited by Pralaya; 05-31-2013 at 07:20 AM.
Old 05-31-2013, 03:05 AM   #116
lid

liddd's Gamercard
Quote:
Both original section 8's. Its possible to do the 360 version if someone has dlc on a usb or hardrive or what have you, but the pc version is impossible to complete if you dont have the dlc.

If anyone has a way to get the pc versions dlc let me know lol
Old 05-31-2013, 09:19 AM   #117
mlkybrs r on me

Send a message via AIM to mlkybrs r on me Send a message via MSN to mlkybrs r on me

mlkybrs r on me's Gamercard
wolfenstein 3d relisted:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-AU/Pr...5-d802584109cb

Achievement in every game:
2262/ 2464
Follow my progress: http://www.trueachievements.com/mlkybrs+r+on+me.htm

NEW Cheats! Lego 2014 Edition - ALL 566 Cheat codes in all 13 Lego games http://goo.gl/takHIu
mlkybrs r on me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 04:51 PM   #118
killerkilbee12345

THE FEaRED's Gamercard
why the hell are they shutting them down that just means people cannot 100% every game they have if they have them games but i have to a mitt that they are quite all games and they don't have may people playing them sort of games as there is black ops 2 and then there's fifa and it goes on and on. that's why i think top games cod fifa are ruining the marketplace as there is hardly and old arcade games that people know and they actually want to play them games.
killerkilbee12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:07 PM   #119
EatMyChundy

Here's some additional unachievable achievements for NHL 2K10. Not sure why the first person didn't include these as they are all for the online.

Panthers Trophy (10G)
Coyotes Trophy (25G)
EatMyChundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 07:11 AM   #120
sm182

Send a message via MSN to sm182

sm182's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatMyChundy View Post
Here's some additional unachievable achievements for NHL 2K10. Not sure why the first person didn't include these as they are all for the online.

Panthers Trophy (10G)
Coyotes Trophy (25G)
They're not included because only the uploading feature was removed from the game, you can still play online whenever you want.

Latest Retail / Arcade [of 229 / 75]
: WANTED: WEAPONS OF FATE / GALACTIC REIGN

50K GS Dates: 04|02|10 > 13|02|11 > 28|04|12 > 31|01|13
> 08|12|13
sm182 is offline   Reply With Quote