PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-19-2014, 07:50 AM   #211
Soldiercloud9

Count Aizen's Gamercard
If I remember correctly Warlords HD snuck back on the marketplace.
Soldiercloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 02:24 AM   #212
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldiercloud9 View Post
If I remember correctly Warlords HD snuck back on the marketplace.
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...5-d80258410b27
Why yes, yes it did.
I imagine they had to completely repatch the game, it would crash at the start screen. Whole reason it got removed.
It's cheaper than it was at its original launch.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 10:09 PM   #213
Gerror

Darksiders 2 -Pay It Forward (10G) is now achievable.

Also Deadfall Adventures - Gunsmith (40g) is glitched:

http://www.trueachievements.com/a181...m?showguides=1
Gerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 02:12 AM   #214
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerror View Post
Also Deadfall Adventures - Gunsmith (40g) is glitched:

http://www.trueachievements.com/a181...m?showguides=1
Was interested in this game, that sucks.

Can anyone list the specific achievements that are dead for the WWE games?
Everything else updated.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
Old 03-02-2014, 07:46 PM   #215
Gerror

Nascar 14:

Messing with the Past (15g)
Time Traveller (20g)
Time Lord (50g)

Are all glitched because "Logano to the Lead" can not be done in 2 minutes and 50 seconds, as the game forces you to complete an extra lap than the medal times intend.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:22 AM   #216
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver
Total Awards: 39 (more» ...)
Quote:
Nascar 14:

Messing with the Past (15g)
Time Traveller (20g)
Time Lord (50g)

Are all glitched because "Logano to the Lead" can not be done in 2 minutes and 50 seconds, as the game forces you to complete an extra lap than the medal times intend.
"Perfect Weekend" is also glitched and cannot be obtained without clearing the cache and earning offline as well.

Feel free to check out my Extra Life 2014 page [HERE], all proceeds go to Children's Hospitals!
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:50 AM   #217
KillerBEA
New Job!

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
https://www.facebook.com/armoredcore/timeline

The servers for Armored Core V are going down March 20th. That makes all 4 versions of the game incompletable.
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 10:47 PM   #218
Floorkiller

threehaddock62's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBEA View Post
https://www.facebook.com/armoredcore/timeline

The servers for Armored Core V are going down March 20th. That makes all 4 versions of the game incompletable.

Exactly 2 years from the day of release...that's f'ing shitty.
Floorkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:33 PM   #219
Master SS x360a
Banned User

X360 GS Legend's Gamercard
UFC 2010 Undisputed

Maximum obtainable: 730/1000 (all online unachievable now due to server closures)
Unobtainable achievements:

White Belt15 Win 10 Xbox LIVE Exhibition matches in total (1) Baby Steps10 Win an Xbox LIVE Exhibition Ranked match Hot Hands30 Win 10 Xbox LIVE Exhibition Ranked matches consecutively (11) Olympic Mixed Martial Artist20 Xbox LIVE Exhibition - Obtain all types of gold medals (13) Under Your Wing15 Act as a trainer in Xbox LIVE Camp Training (14) Yellow Belt20 Win 25 Xbox LIVE Ranked Matches Purple Belt30 Win 50 Xbox LIVE Ranked Matches Brown Belt40 Win 75 Xbox LIVE Ranked Matches Black Belt50 Win 100 Xbox LIVE Ranked Matches (19)

Warriors, Come Out And Play10 Join an Xbox LIVE Camp

Testing the Waters20 Play all modes at least once, check the shop and all options Coming Up Next...10 Download an Event for Event Mode

Last edited by Master SS x360a; 03-16-2014 at 10:38 PM.
Master SS x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:01 PM   #220
oopsifelldown

oopsifelldown's Gamercard
I would like to report a glitch in the arcade title called Zombie Wranglers. It is not entirely unobtainable but some people, including myself got royally screwed out of the achievement called * New Ooze *. You are supposed to collect 50 ooze containers but in RARE cases...it glitches out and stays at 49/50 even if you collect them all. And since your save is tied to XBL/gamertag, it's impossible to reset your data. I still have no idea why it glitches like this.
oopsifelldown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:07 PM   #221
PacmanPlush

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsifelldown View Post
I would like to report a glitch in the arcade title called Zombie Wranglers. It is not entirely unobtainable but some people, including myself got royally screwed out of the achievement called * New Ooze *. You are supposed to collect 50 ooze containers but in RARE cases...it glitches out and stays at 49/50 even if you collect them all. And since your save is tied to XBL/gamertag, it's impossible to reset your data. I still have no idea why it glitches like this.
This is a long shot as this guide was created for another game (Army of Two: The 40th Day), but you might consider following the steps below--naturally you'll have to adapt them a bit but the basic idea is the same. From the way you've described it, I'd say the reason that these glitches occur is identical: like Zombie Wranglers, The 40th Day saves some stats to your gamer profile, and if anything should happen to corrupt them, there's no way to reset them. With The 40th Day, you could prevent the game from loading your profile properly and force a reset with the following steps. It's worth a try! Of course, you'll have to start all over again if it does succeed in wiping your save, but it might be the only option...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanRob View Post

***Note: Please make sure you have all of the other "obtainable" achievements before you do this.

This was tested on a 360 Elite, with a 256MB MU and 2GB USB thumb drive. I did not have a HDD connected on my 360. (Not sure if that makes a difference but I figured I might mention it.) (This also works on n XBox 360 Slim with a 250GB HDD, thanks to Son of Kyuss for testing.)

Now these following steps will walk you through how to reset your stats for this game that are tied into your XBOX 360 Profile. This will not affect any of your other games, so no worries.

1.)Move your current profile onto your USB thumb drive. Along with your saves and DLC for this game. (Again, not sure if this makes a difference but I'm letting you know exactly what I did.)

2.)Clear your system cache. (Please google how to do this, if you don't know how.)

3.)Load up Army of Two 40th Day, as the EA logo appears, remove the USB thumb drive from your XBOX. You'll now see a message saying to reinsert the memory device, ignore this.

4.)Now start a new solo campaign, just before you select a new save to start the game (which in my case was on my MU) reinsert the thumb drive. Make sure to hit the Home button to check to see if your profile has reloaded.

5.)Now start the game. If everything worked accordingly, when your in your new game press start, and check your statistics everything should read 0. If it doesn't you did something wrong.

6.)If the above step worked, reconnect to XBOX Live and download the update for the game.
*** It's being reported that some are having issues with this step. If there are any issues, back out to the dashboard, then reload the game and accept the update.

7.)Now select your USB thumb drive with your saves, as your save device. Start the campaign, select a completed save, and replay the DLC to unlock any previously glitched achievements.
PacmanPlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 04:13 PM   #222
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
"Perfect Weekend" is also glitched and cannot be obtained without clearing the cache and earning offline as well.
Which makes it still obtainable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsifelldown View Post
Let me know if the method posted works for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
I glanced through the posts and didn't see this mentioned:

You may want to add Splinter Cell: Conviction's Co-op achievements to the list. My buddy and I have been trying for about a week now to play the Co-op and we get disconnected just as the first level starts.

We've tried several things (except clearing the cache because I've read it doesn't actually do anything) and no matter what we get disconnected from each other just as the level begins.

Considering the age of the game, I seriously doubt Ubisoft will be fixing it.

If anyone has any advice on how to make the co-op work, I'm all ears, but I really think these are just unobtainable...
It's a common problem, I see people asking about connection problems all over the place; Ubisoft forums, GameFAQs and even on IGN.
No idea about a work around sorry.

So Nascar, ACV and UFC need to be added?
Can anyone help with the WWE stuff if they know?

Old 03-20-2014, 08:42 PM   #223
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
I wasn't really looking for sympathy, but thanks.

Were you planning on adding them? Not biggie if not, I was just curious. Because if you do, I'll likely just forget about trying to get them...
Just because you can't connect to your friend doens't mean that the both of you can't connect to other people.
They are still obtainable.

Old 03-20-2014, 10:13 PM   #224
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
Oh, I guess I should've elaborated:

Among the things we tried was going in with randoms that we managed to find - same thing happened.

After the third random disconnected as well(we each tested it with 3 different randoms apiece), we figured there isn't anyone who can get it to work at this point. Especially since Ubisoft is never going to patch it...
Looking it up further, everything but one 20G can be done in split-screen.

Edit:
Furthermore it appears someone won that one achievement on Monday and few other have recently too. Didn't check the others but the newest guy looks legit.
http://www.trueachievements.com/a610...m?showguides=1

Last edited by mcnichoj; 03-21-2014 at 05:06 AM.
Old 03-21-2014, 09:08 PM   #225
Gerror

Not 100% clarified yet but after doing some searching it seems the Ridge Racer Unbounded servers are down and have been down for over 2 weeks now, this makes it only possible to get 785/1000 at the moment.

Also the achievement Block Party (20g) for NBA LIVE 14 for xbox ONE is currently glitched, for some reason it instead unlocks the Fear the Beard achievement which is for Hitting your first 7 three pointers in a row with a single player.

Last edited by Gerror; 03-21-2014 at 09:16 PM.
Old 03-23-2014, 05:45 PM   #226
HamKet

Ham Salad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
According the the users on True Achievements, the Share achievement (for sharing on Facebook) in Leela is no longer achievable, as the servers appear to be down. Since it was a THQ game, no one knows if they'll go back up.

Similarly, the Picture This achievement (for uploading a picture) in uDraw: Instant Artist is unobtainable for the same reason. However, it can randomly unlock, as I managed to get it in January, but very few people have gotten it this way. I'm not sure if you'd include this or not.
Old 03-23-2014, 11:22 PM   #227
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
Not 100% clarified yet but after doing some searching it seems the Ridge Racer Unbounded servers are down and have been down for over 2 weeks now, this makes it only possible to get 785/1000 at the moment.

Also the achievement Block Party (20g) for NBA LIVE 14 for xbox ONE is currently glitched, for some reason it instead unlocks the Fear the Beard achievement which is for Hitting your first 7 three pointers in a row with a single player.
I'll look up the Ridge Racer stuff.

Not posting any Xbox One stuff in here yet, that will probably get patched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamKet View Post
According the the users on True Achievements, the Share achievement (for sharing on Facebook) in Leela is no longer achievable, as the servers appear to be down. Since it was a THQ game, no one knows if they'll go back up.

Similarly, the Picture This achievement (for uploading a picture) in uDraw: Instant Artist is unobtainable for the same reason. However, it can randomly unlock, as I managed to get it in January, but very few people have gotten it this way. I'm not sure if you'd include this or not.
Will add both, the uDraw scenario is no different than the skate one.

Old 03-24-2014, 11:08 AM   #228
MathGuy42

MathGuy42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:

I wonder if tweeting @NordicGamesAT could be successful in getting the servers back up. Nordic Games won Leela and uDraw at auction: Results Of The Second THQ Auction Are In . And Nordic Games recently fixed a couple achievements on Darksiders II: Darksiders II Achievement Restored . I imagine Darksiders II was a higher priority than Leela and uDraw though.

I tweeted them ten days ago about Leela, but haven't received a response. Perhaps more tweets are necessary. I didn't mention uDraw since I had already completed that game. I expected to play Leela someday, but now I won't touch it due to the unobtainable.
MathGuy42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 03:11 PM   #229
HamKet

Ham Salad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MathGuy42 View Post
I wonder if tweeting @NordicGamesAT could be successful in getting the servers back up. Nordic Games won Leela and uDraw at auction: Results Of The Second THQ Auction Are In . And Nordic Games recently fixed a couple achievements on Darksiders II: Darksiders II Achievement Restored . I imagine Darksiders II was a higher priority than Leela and uDraw though.

I tweeted them ten days ago about Leela, but haven't received a response. Perhaps more tweets are necessary. I didn't mention uDraw since I had already completed that game. I expected to play Leela someday, but now I won't touch it due to the unobtainable.
I'll send them a tweet as well. I picked up a super-cheap new copy of Leela the other day, as I've been interested in it for a while, but like you, I won't play it with an unobtainable achievement.

The funny thing about uDraw is that it is still obtainable on the PS3. I think the 360 servers are just crap.

Last edited by HamKet; 03-24-2014 at 03:14 PM.
HamKet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 10:13 PM   #230
Floorkiller

threehaddock62's Gamercard
Quote:
I'll send them a tweet as well. I picked up a super-cheap new copy of Leela the other day, as I've been interested in it for a while, but like you, I won't play it with an unobtainable achievement.

The funny thing about uDraw is that it is still obtainable on the PS3. I think the 360 servers are just crap.

Darksiders 2 also never went down on PS3, just on 360.
Floorkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:35 AM   #231
Infection Ftw

ROBBERT DHT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
I'm not sure about this one but Rayman Jungle Run on Windows 8 has an achievement for getting 3600 lums in 1 run. There are a maximum of 100 lums a level and I keep having the game crash after 30-31 levels (and I've heard more people with this problem). Currently we don't know how to avoid this crashing which makes a run get us 3000-3100 max thus making the Lums Survival! impossible.
Infection Ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:22 AM   #232
THe NoMaD

the nomad's Gamercard
Is ALL STARS the only WWE game that has unachievable achievements as I've heard WWE12/13 have some online ones that can no longer be gotten. Can anyone confirm?
THe NoMaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 02:20 PM   #233
sm182

Send a message via MSN to sm182

sm182's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by THe NoMaD View Post
Is ALL STARS the only WWE game that has unachievable achievements as I've heard WWE12/13 have some online ones that can no longer be gotten. Can anyone confirm?
2007/2008 use MS servers so those should be attainable until the end of the generation.

2009/2010 have no online achievements.

2011/'12/All Stars have discontinued achievements.

'13 onward should all still be OK.

Latest Retail / Arcade [of 229 / 75]
: WANTED: WEAPONS OF FATE / GALACTIC REIGN

50K GS Dates: 04|02|10 > 13|02|11 > 28|04|12 > 31|01|13
> 08|12|13
sm182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 05:53 PM   #234
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
They're back:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonSharpe1986 View Post
As this game has nothing to do with EA, no, they are not screwing us. It's done by the same guys that just released Dark Souls II and it seems that its release messed up some of their servers, but it's fixed now. I was playing online again yesterday and today with no problems
Updating everything else right now except Armored Core and WWE, still don't know what's effected in those.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infection Ftw View Post
I'm not sure about this one but Rayman Jungle Run on Windows 8 has an achievement for getting 3600 lums in 1 run. There are a maximum of 100 lums a level and I keep having the game crash after 30-31 levels (and I've heard more people with this problem). Currently we don't know how to avoid this crashing which makes a run get us 3000-3100 max thus making the Lums Survival! impossible.
I need more info on this, any threads you can link will be super helpful.

Last edited by mcnichoj; 03-29-2014 at 06:17 PM.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:16 PM   #235
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Normally I wouldn't double post but I figure this deserved it's own, currently a scare is going on at the sister site about all the GameSpy servers going down:
http://www.playstationtrophies.org/f...ce-needed.html

A few weeks ago mysteriously a bunch of GameSpy games stopped working (a few kept working) and then after a few hours things went back to normal. Then recently the server closure post linked to on that page came up.
I theorize this may not effect games on Xbox Live but who knows, I wouldn't be doing my duty if I didn't warn you guys.

Old 05-01-2014, 11:13 PM   #236
God of Xbox
Banned User

The servers for Midnight Club LA will be shut down on PS3
Leaderboards and all social club features for GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption will be shut down on PS3
It's makes all three platinums unachievable

This will be unaffected Xbox 360 versions, if we say about Rate my Ride in MCLA then it's only for Rockstar's site

That's why Xbox 360 the best console ever made. They will also shut down servers for PS2 games too.

Last edited by God of Xbox; 05-02-2014 at 02:35 PM.
God of Xbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 07:00 PM   #237
Seven343

Seven343's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of Xbox View Post
The servers for Midnight Club LA will be shut down on PS3
Leaderboards and all social club features for GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption will be shut down on PS3
It's makes all three platinums unachievable

This will be unaffected Xbox 360 versions
Where have you seen that it won't affect the X360 versions?
Seven343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 12:29 PM   #238
God of Xbox
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven343 View Post
Where have you seen that it won't affect the X360 versions?
"Removed for PlayStation®3 version only"
God of Xbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 10:30 AM   #239
Infection Ftw

ROBBERT DHT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnichoj View Post
I need more info on this, any threads you can link will be super helpful.

http://www.trueachievements.com/view...tid=595000#vch all I can find. Here you can see I'm not the only one with this issue.
Infection Ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 03:17 PM   #240
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of Xbox View Post
"Removed for PlayStation®3 version only"
There's no reason to gloat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infection Ftw View Post
http://www.trueachievements.com/view...tid=595000#vch all I can find. Here you can see I'm not the only one with this issue.
Good enough for me, I'll read up on it later.