PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Mass Effect 3
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #1
Grifter Reborn
 
Grifter Reborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Not here
Posts: 3,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
The Next Installment

From our homepage:

Quote:
BioWare has attempted to clarify the direction of the Mass Effect series, encouraging fans not to call the next game Mass Effect 4.

"To call the next game Mass Effect 4 or ME4 is doing it a disservice and seems to cause a lot of confusion here," wrote Community Manager Chris Priestly on the company's forums.

"We have already said that the Commander Shepard trilogy is over and that the next game will not feature him/her. That is the only detail you have on the game. I see people saying 'well, they'll have to pick a canon ending'. No, because the game does not have to come after. Or before. Or off to the side. Or with characters you know. Or yaddayaddayadda."

Following up Priestly’s comments, BioWare Edmonton boss Yanick Roy suggests that the next Mass Effect game could take place after the events of Mass Effect 3.

"Thinking of the next Mass Effect game as Mass Effect 4 would imply a certain linearity, a straight evolution of the gameplay and story of the first three games," wrote Roy. "That doesn't mean that events of the first three games and the choices you made won't get recognised, but they likely won't be what this new story will focus on.

"If you had three games centred around a group of key soldiers in the US army during World War I and then decided to make a game about another group of people during the Second World War, the games could have many points in common and feel true to one another," he added.

"You likely would have to recognise how the events of the first war influenced the ones of the second, but you would not necessarily think of it as a sequel. Again, the analogy is not great, but what I'm trying to say is that the ME universe is so rich that we are not limited to a single track when coming up with a new story."

Roy also suggested that the next Mass Effect game will be set in the same galaxy, with the same races and lore.

"What makes it Mass Effect is indeed the alien races, the technology, the lore, history, etc,” he wrote. “You can safely expect those in the next Mass Effect."

Despite the fact that BioWare Edmonton seems happy to discuss vague details of the game, however, a full reveal shouldn’t be expected for some time, wrote Roy.

"We don't have a firm communication timeline established at this point, but I don't expect it will be for several more months. Early in development, things fluctuate so much that any detail we communicate could have to be 'uncommunicated' a few months later. 

“I think we'd rather have something solid to show by the time we step in the spotlight."
Source: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/n...fect-Game.html


So what do you think?
__________________


Change is inevitable.

Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #2
Veedrock
 
Veedrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Alaska, USA
Posts: 3,541

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
That's not really saying anything we don't already know.

My only real concern is how they expect to match (let alone top) the scale of the Shepard Trilogy. The Reapers were a threat on a galactic scale and Shepard was a soldier unlike any other. They can't really match that without shoehorning something ridiculous in, and anything smaller will feel much less significant even if they do have excellent presentation.

Or to put it into terms Bioware would understand, nobody wants to play the Cold War after we just had WWII.
__________________
#postcount

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:56 PM   #3
edgecrusherhalo
 
edgecrusherhalo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: nowhere, VA
Posts: 244

edgecrusher02's Gamercard
it will be hard to top the reapers as the enemy. my only thought on that would be having the leviathan as the next enemy attempting to regain the place they once had in the galaxy. there is enough about the current trilogy to suggest that that is a likely scenario. there are things in the current trilogy that are unknown that could be made to be connected to the leviathan. i just dont see any real way around that ending choice in terms of something that takes place after it.
__________________
religion is flawed because man is flawed
edgecrusherhalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:03 PM   #4
Grifter Reborn
 
Grifter Reborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Not here
Posts: 3,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedrock View Post
That's not really saying anything we don't already know.

My only real concern is how they expect to match (let alone top) the scale of the Shepard Trilogy. The Reapers were a threat on a galactic scale and Shepard was a soldier unlike any other. They can't really match that without shoehorning something ridiculous in, and anything smaller will feel much less significant even if they do have excellent presentation.
Which is why (to me at least) it shouldn't carry the title of "Mass Effect", because the scale wouldn't be anywhere near the original trilogy.

Quote:
Or to put it into terms Bioware would understand, nobody wants to play the Cold War after we just had WWII.
And not bothering to explain what happened from the end of WWII to the current Cold War. Because apparently that's considered irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgecrusherhalo View Post
it will be hard to top the reapers as the enemy. my only thought on that would be having the leviathan as the next enemy attempting to regain the place they once had in the galaxy. there is enough about the current trilogy to suggest that that is a likely scenario. there are things in the current trilogy that are unknown that could be made to be connected to the leviathan. i just dont see any real way around that ending choice in terms of something that takes place after it.
Well I'm not familiar with any of the DLC. However they seem to be ignoring the final decision that effects the entire galaxy. That in of itself is reason to not have a game set in any point in time after the original trilogy. I could maybe go for before or during, but after is ridiculous if they are going to ignore the events of the original trilogy.
__________________


Change is inevitable.

Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:13 PM   #5
Veedrock
 
Veedrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Alaska, USA
Posts: 3,541

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter Reborn View Post
Well I'm not familiar with any of the DLC. However they seem to be ignoring the final decision that effects the entire galaxy. That in of itself is reason to not have a game set in any point in time after the original trilogy. I could maybe go for before or during, but after is ridiculous if they are going to ignore the events of the original trilogy.
I imagine it's hard to follow up from a black screen
__________________
#postcount

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:30 PM   #6
Grifter Reborn
 
Grifter Reborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Not here
Posts: 3,541
Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedrock View Post
I imagine it's hard to follow up from a black screen
LMAO!

Touché, my friend. Touché.

Off-topic: Are you signing up as an ambassador?
__________________


Change is inevitable.

Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:16 PM   #7
Eating Machine
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: London UK
Posts: 223
You could have a prequel which in turn is another trilogy.

The Rachni Wars which would have Reapers involved with their indoctrination, possibly Soveriegn. The second game could be the enlisting of the Krogan to get rid of the Rachni. And the third would be the Salarian involvement in genophage to the Krogan rebellions.

Because of the 3 endings in ME3 I cant see how they would run another game off that as each choice leaves a diifferent galaxy template to start the next game off.

Having said all that I have I am not sure if this goes against anything from the comics, as my knowledge is only from the 3 ME games.

I then thought maybe the story of the prothean or leviathans downfall to the reapers, which would offer many new and different alien races to get to learn about as my previous suggestion involves going over a very familiar setting. My problem I realised with this of course is that both the prothean and leviathan end in defeat only. As for the Rachni suggestion we already know how that story goes and would not offer a new story.

As much as I love the mass effect story, I think they need to give us something without any of the alien races we have got to know. Whilst playing ME I loved learning about the new races and how to deal with them and the whole setting, but going over the same ground would leave me feeling empty. I dont envy the writers job as every idea I have come up with I found holes in straight away.
Eating Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:32 AM   #8
DarkReign2021
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 3,459

DarkReign2021's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
If they're going to do a "Sequel" they'll absolutely have to pick an ending to be canon. The extinction of every alien race or not is a pretty big distinction to just ignore. I also don't see them doing an entire series without humans. Playing as an entirely new species would require massive amounts of effort to create and clearly introduce the alien differences in societal structuring.

That said, in terms of Scale I'd say the only direction they can go beyond the reapers is an intergalactic threat. The Flood in Halo, the Yuuzhan Vong in Star Wars, yadda yadda. Where the Reapers functioned exclusively in the Milky Way Galaxy, Intergalactic entities would obviously have either insane levels of technology or some kind of intimidating abilites to travel Dark Space to an extent that even the Reapers were rendered helpless to (Remember, they're plan was to open a Portal into MWG, not take 3 years to fly there.)

Honestly without blatantly ripping off Star Wars, I'd like to see something similar to the Yuuzhan Vong. Humanoid and at first sight seemingly easy to oppose, but their resistance to the Force, affinity toward pain, and relentless hatred of technology enabled them to nearly wipe out the Galaxy. Reapers were large at an epic proportion, so this time enemies that are smaller and more personal. Be an interesting game approach where every enemy you killed had a name and a backstory.

That said, the best part of the original Mass Effect trilogy was never fighting Reapers and their forces, but the different races around the Galaxy. ME2 had you fighting Droids, Geth, Husk, Eclipse, Blue Sun, Blood Packs, Collectors, etc... You had a really diverse group of enemies to tackle and it made it genuinely more interesting, which is why I believe Mass Effect 2 was the best in the series. ME1 had Mercs and Geth. ME3 had Reapers, Geth and Cerberus. There really was no diversity. So any future ME game still needs to possess internal societal conflicts. No focusing on just the primary enemy this time around.
DarkReign2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:43 AM   #9
Veedrock
 
Veedrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Alaska, USA
Posts: 3,541

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReign2021 View Post
If they're going to do a "Sequel" they'll absolutely have to pick an ending to be canon. The extinction of every alien race or not is a pretty big distinction to just ignore.
Fairly certain that Bioware never intended for Refusal to be a canon option, just like Shepard's death in ME2.
__________________
#postcount

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:48 AM   #10
bobbo087
 
bobbo087's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Pensacola
Posts: 10

bobbo087's Gamercard
I will surely be looking forward finding out what direction the series will be taking from here
bobbo087 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:40 PM   #11
NervyMad Dog
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5
I would like to play a prequel at some point, going back to the Protheans. Or better yet, first contact with the human race!
NervyMad Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:01 AM   #12
AndrewDR
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Houston
Posts: 5

TheKuloBandito's Gamercard
I just hope they show something of my Sheppard's last decisions.
AndrewDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:47 PM   #13
Dusty2010
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 351
I honestly hope they do not make a future mass effect game even though they'll bleed the series until there's literally nothing left $$$$$ because I have zero faith left in Bioware under EA's money hungry direction.

Future poorly made installments will be video game heartbreak for me.
Dusty2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:17 PM   #14
Veedrock
 
Veedrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Alaska, USA
Posts: 3,541

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NervyMad Dog View Post
I would like to play a prequel at some point, going back to the Protheans. Or better yet, first contact with the human race!
I've never really understood the desire to play something we already know the details on. The thing that made Mass Effect extraordinary was that it was a big, brand new universe to experience, and that experience is kind of lost by playing in the past. Then there's choices, perhaps the most unique quality the franchise has, which are made irrelevant by playing previous events. What choices could you possibly make as a Prothean that mean anything, we already know the Reapers win (and how they do it).

It's kind of like trying to play through Mass Effect 3 multiple times, you just can't stomach it when you know you can't change how it ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty2010 View Post
I honestly hope they do not make a future mass effect game even though they'll bleed the series until there's literally nothing left $$$$$ because I have zero faith left in Bioware under EA's money hungry direction.
The only thing EA is responsible for in Mass Effect is multiplayer, which turned out to be one of the best and most supported modes this generation. I do get that they screwed Dragon Age 2 and I pray to god we don't get anything like that in Mass Effect's future, but so far there's no precedent for it in Mass Effect and hopefully EA will keep it that way.
__________________
#postcount

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.

Last edited by Veedrock; 03-24-2013 at 03:21 PM.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:30 PM   #15
Dusty2010
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 351
The glorified horde mode was boring as fuck and done to death. When they could have really been epic and included co-op missions they went with the most basic MP element. Why? To slap on a big fat juicy online pass - like they always do - to force people in to brand new purchases.

The series also steadily declined in to a third person shooter after EA were involved. Mass Effect will only go down in quality in the future
Dusty2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:07 PM   #16
Eating Machine
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: London UK
Posts: 223
The next Mass Effect could run just after ME3 and would be about the Alien races infighting and rebuilding.

Whilst this is going on, something strange is happening all over the galaxy with the different alien races, sabotage and espionage. You then start to uncover a sinister plot as with ME1 and find lingering clues of indocrination in all the alien races. You then start to realise that the reapers may have been destroyed in their giant ship form, but they have a lingering presence and are making plans to rise again in another form. This is the struggle you have once again to prove that the threat is still there and this time you have squad mates fighting along your side that you begin to suspect is indocrintaed. They end up turning on you when you lease suspect it.

You could be playing as a human character, but I would prefer playing as a Krogan, Turian or Salarian, to have a different perspective.

As with the indocrination setup I propose that in ME3 we assume that the reapers were destroyed, but before this they developed a more sofisticated indocrination, that once establish did not deteriorate the subjects mind and did not require the reaper ship to be near by to remain in control, in fact once the reaper was destroyed the subject still continues to persue the goal. More a form of hypnosis that convinces the subject of a goal that needs to be achieved and leaves the subject to go about achieving this goal in their own fashion. The reapers in their invasions all over the galaxy manage to indocrinate many aliens that are all working together to achieve the reapers goal. A sort of plan B to the ME3 invasion.

For me this setup would be very similar to the first ME1, but with more suspision over your squad mates and would have to look for clues when out in the field, in combat and to try and find out which one or more than one is working for the other side. This is just an idea for all the people who would like to see another mass effect with the same allies and continuation.

Personally I would rather see a new galaxy where Shepherd is transported to alone when the citadel is destroyed and he can not return home and has to deal with a sort of parrallel galaxy, but differing aliens who are facinated with him and some are hostile, but are having their own galactic problems that Shepherd gets embroilled with as he tries to discover a way back to the milky way. This scenario would offer more discovery for me and learning as with ME1 when I first got into the series.
Eating Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 03:38 AM   #17
WalterWhite
 
WalterWhite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 4,752

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty2010 View Post
The glorified horde mode was boring as fu
That's where I stopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eating Machine View Post
Ideas
I like the effort you put into your thought but isn't it really just more of the same when you get down to it? If it has to do with Reaper leftovers we're going down the same road we've been on for three games, except this time without the characters who made the ride worth taking.

I'm not saying I have better ideas, I think they should just start a new franchise and leave well enough alone. It's unlikely that they will top the originals and they're just putting themselves in a position to furthur alienate, piss off and get heckled from their fanbase while simultaneously abolishing lore. With so many core members of Bioware departed and guys on the internet outperforming their writers for hobby, it's a safe bet we're treading Phantom Menace ground in the next installment rather than Empire Strikes Back glory.

If they want to do themselves a huge favor they'll announce they're making a RPG/third person shooter that takes place in space, (with an emphasis on RPG because it's still relevant) attach their name to it and let the work speak for itself. Should I come across a crashed spacecraft while I'm playing the new game with an N7 logo on the side of it, I'll understand the reference and I won't need more than that. Fans and developers alike need to relearn the art of knowing when to walk away.
__________________

Last edited by WalterWhite; 03-27-2013 at 03:55 AM.
WalterWhite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:54 PM   #18
Eating Machine
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: London UK
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
If they want to do themselves a huge favor they'll announce they're making a RPG/third person shooter that takes place in space, (with an emphasis on RPG because it's still relevant) attach their name to it and let the work speak for itself. Should I come across a crashed spacecraft while I'm playing the new game with an N7 logo on the side of it, I'll understand the reference and I won't need more than that. Fans and developers alike need to relearn the art of knowing when to walk away.
Those last ideas of mine were more of a reply to the people who wish to continue with the Shepherd character and same alien races. My preference lies with a whole new discovery, so getting rid of all the familiar alien races and possibly not being a human character yourself but something else altogether that you would learn about whilst on your journey. I do like the setting of space and discovering new worlds and dark hidden places, but to not tread on the Mass Effect series I would prefer it being set in another galaxy, therefore leaving the Mass Effect world untouched and you could imagine both existing at the sametime. For me this would open the door to many differing trilogies in different galaxys for future games.
Eating Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:49 PM   #19
Veedrock
 
Veedrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Alaska, USA
Posts: 3,541

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
That's where I stopped.
Guy doesn't understand good gaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eating Machine View Post
I would prefer it being set in another galaxy, therefore leaving the Mass Effect world untouched and you could imagine both existing at the sametime. For me this would open the door to many differing trilogies in different galaxys for future games.
This is a bad idea, one of the things that sets Mass Effect apart from Star Wars (something set "in another galaxy") is that it's rooted in reality. The weapons, vehicles, physics, environments, species, etc are all realistic and well thought out. It's also another reason why exploring was so great, humans were so new to the intergalactic scene so there was a rooted sense of wonder.

All of that would be lost by them creating an entirely new (completely fictional) setting, especially if they just slapped the name Mass Effect on it. We'd be playing as some alien race we know nothing about, that already has their own history, culture, technology, etc, and we wouldn't make any kind of personal connection at all. Without that connection or familiar feeling, exploring loses all of its charm; when everything is new, you lose all of the wonder in the facts.
__________________
#postcount

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.

Last edited by Veedrock; 03-27-2013 at 10:08 PM.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:28 AM   #20
Eating Machine
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: London UK
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedrock View Post
This is a bad idea, one of the things that sets Mass Effect apart from Star Wars (something set "in another galaxy") is that it's rooted in reality. The weapons, vehicles, physics, environments, species, etc are all realistic and well thought out. It's also another reason why exploring was so great, humans were so new to the intergalactic scene so there was a rooted sense of wonder.

All of that would be lost by them creating an entirely new (completely fictional) setting, especially if they just slapped the name Mass Effect on it. We'd be playing as some alien race we know nothing about, that already has their own history, culture, technology, etc, and we wouldn't make any kind of personal connection at all. Without that connection or familiar feeling, exploring loses all of its charm; when everything is new, you lose all of the wonder in the facts.
I am not too familiar with the star wars story and background, I never really got into those films.

I agree that humans would give the player the easier connection with and help us to set ourselves in those places and scenes which lets us lose ourselves in the story. One of my main joys in Mass Effect was learning about all the new races as well as the Humans. We had to be taught about previous encounters with the Turians and as a Human we were given the option of different backgrounds to Shepherds past. Those backgrounds played apart in Mass Effect 1 as you went on your mission.

As for the physics I dont see why they can not be similar, its another galaxy in the same universe. The reason I went for another galaxy is because Mass Effect sets the whole past story and has such a major ending, theres no where to go without retelling stories from the past, and the future game would involve all the same characters as all the aliens survived, therefore would limit my discoveries.

Almost everything was new in Mass Effect 1 as we never encountered Earth, but I do see your point of the problem of making a connection with the main character. They would have to set aside a long intro to get us used to our character. I was thinking of Avatar how the character learned of the alien race and they put alot of time into that part of the story.

On the Avatar idea you could have a situation where Shepherd is transported into another galaxy but into the body of one of the alien races. Therefore you are Human at the core but in another physical form.

In the end im not writer and these are just ideas that I think could allow Bioware to go to keep Mass Effect going, but remaining new. For me anything with the same alien races would limit discovery and would just be another shooter set in space. Mass Effect 1 didnt play well mechanically but the journey I was taken on kept me playing. My god to think of the time I spent in the mako searching all those barren planets and moons, just for some more to add to the story. All I remember finding was some Pyjak and a Sphere that later turned up in Leviathan, which I did like that addition.
Eating Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
mass effect 4, really bad idea

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:39 PM.