PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Battlefield 3
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2013, 09:59 AM   #91
WOLFkraut
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,734

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
There be hair on these jowls my friend. Beard of Power!



Shit need blowing up yo. With nukes.
Just for you, dude! Haha, I hope you're happy, I blew up all those poor people just for this pic!

__________________
WOLFkraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:35 AM   #92
Eddy FIN
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 216

Eddy FIN's Gamercard
All this talk about FO3 made me whip it out last night, good ol' thing :')
Still needed to finish one quest on it.
..And start another run to get all bobbleheads.
Eddy FIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:52 AM   #93
Rapturous Rich
 
Rapturous Rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,666

Rapturous Rich's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Ah Fallout 3. One of my 12 100% achievement jobbies. The Nuka Cola Chalenge and Bobbleheads can fuck themselves haha. And I would have 10% for NV too if The Gun Runners DLC hadn't been released after all the main DLC packs and I foolishly thought it all done
__________________
Rapturous Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:09 PM   #94
Eddy FIN
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 216

Eddy FIN's Gamercard
The nukacola challenge is the one l'm missing. To make it a bit more harder,,, l decided to change the person l bring them to in the beginning so l probably end up needing to find like 6 extra bottles :I
Eddy FIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:45 PM   #95
Benny34
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,073

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
In fallouts I raise my science all the way up. Lol
Benny34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:18 PM   #96
WOLFkraut
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,734

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapturous Rich View Post
Ah Fallout 3. One of my 12 100% achievement jobbies. The Nuka Cola Chalenge and Bobbleheads can fuck themselves haha. And I would have 10% for NV too if The Gun Runners DLC hadn't been released after all the main DLC packs and I foolishly thought it all done
Now I want to do that quest! Damn you! I took that screenshot on a level 2 character, though, so that's a long way off. And, of course, what you don't see is the game crawling along at something like 5FPS. I couldn't max my game out for that shot, so it could look better, but I had DoF and soft focus maxed out which raped my already low frame rate, lol. It makes for pretty pics, though!

Both Fallouts are happily counting towards my completed games and I'm quite happy with that. I actually enjoyed getting all the achievements, which is something that I can't say about all my games. That's too bad about GRA! On the up-side, it didn't add too much, so you aren't really missing out, besides, well the achievements. For whatever reason Obsidian only added the GRA weapons to the vendor lists, not the leveled lists, so while you can buy them all around, nobody actually uses them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy FIN View Post
The nukacola challenge is the one l'm missing. To make it a bit more harder,,, l decided to change the person l bring them to in the beginning so l probably end up needing to find like 6 extra bottles :I
Just a heads-up and maybe a spoiler, if you even care about that stuff, but there are some "resources" in the Nuka Cola Plant that will help you find a lot of them. Or I could just tell you where they are, lol. But there are also some in the Plant itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny34 View Post
In fallouts I raise my science all the way up. Lol
Hahaha! I should've known as much! Do you also wear a radition suit and stare at the big rocks?
__________________
WOLFkraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:24 PM   #97
Benny34
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,073

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFkraut View Post



Hahaha! I should've known as much! Do you also wear a radition suit and stare at the big rocks?
Actually yes i do/did wear that radiation suit, why it makes me feel like i am part of the cdc as thats gunna be my future job lol.

this my rock.
Benny34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:23 PM   #98
Eddy FIN
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 216

Eddy FIN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFkraut View Post


Just a heads-up and maybe a spoiler, if you even care about that stuff, but there are some "resources" in the Nuka Cola Plant that will help you find a lot of them. Or I could just tell you where they are, lol. But there are also some in the Plant itself.
That's the first place l went to when l started the quest and got their shipping manifest. l'm still missing several bottles so l'm already on the darkside and checking from the fallout wiki some areas where there are Quantums. l would take me forever to scout all the places honestly and find the bottles on top of electric plant girders (!).
Eddy FIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:43 PM   #99
BBDrew84
 
BBDrew84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,805

BBDrew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I have been working towards my 5th Laser Designation Medal for the rare Designation Assist Tags and I finally unlocked them Friday night!! Other than that I am trying to master my last two LMGs, the L86A2 and the M60E4 and the MK3A1 Auto-Shotty aka The Yackhammer.
__________________


BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:58 AM   #100
gmurda33
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 686

gmurda33's Gamercard
I be going for dem 100 attack helicopter stars. I have 96.5 right now. I'll let you know when I get them so y'all can try to steal them from me lol.
__________________

gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:36 PM   #101
Benny34
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,073

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
working on 100 ss with aug a3
Benny34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:52 PM   #102
Opiate42
 
Opiate42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel
Posts: 7,107

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Just back and it's nice to be getting banned again, yum.

Current mission: get all bolt actions into my top 10. Shove those other non-sniping weapons down the list. M98 is at the bottom and only #14, shouldn't be too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy FIN View Post
That's the first place l went to when l started the quest and got their shipping manifest. l'm still missing several bottles so l'm already on the darkside and checking from the fallout wiki some areas where there are Quantums. l would take me forever to scout all the places honestly and find the bottles on top of electric plant girders (!).
Have no fear, just focus on other quests and you'll stumble across plenty of Quantum along the way. I always just made that quest one of the last ones I turn in before the end game point of no return and keep stashing Quantums in the house/hotel so I don't accidentally drink them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFkraut View Post
Just for you, dude! Haha, I hope you're happy, I blew up all those poor people just for this pic!

:')

Tan hermoso. That makes a great desktop pic.
__________________
"It's 5000 miles to the Vale, we got a horse, a tiny sword, winter is coming, and we're wearing boiled leather"

"Hit it"

Last edited by Opiate42; 06-12-2013 at 02:02 PM.
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:39 PM   #103
Blackest Metal
 
Blackest Metal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 511

Darth Stinkius's Gamercard
Im trying to reach lvl 45 and also get the 7 kills with a tank ribbon. Its the only ribbon I dont have apart from the squad tdm/rush ones
__________________
Gaming for fun since the 80's


Blackest Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:02 AM   #104
gmurda33
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 686

gmurda33's Gamercard
I got my gold dog tag for the attack helo. Let the hunting begin
__________________

gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:00 AM   #105
BBDrew84
 
BBDrew84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,805

BBDrew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmurda33 View Post
I got my gold dog tag for the attack helo. Let the hunting begin
Congrats dude. I wouldnt mind a second lvl 100 Attack Heli tag, 1 v1 me 1 day?
__________________


BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 04:15 PM   #106
gmurda33
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 686

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDrew84 View Post
Congrats dude. I wouldnt mind a second lvl 100 Attack Heli tag, 1 v1 me 1 day?

i dont know if u have anything im interested in lolz
__________________

gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:03 AM   #107
l Zleek l
 
l Zleek l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 318

Dr Zleek's Gamercard
Working on having fun while getting achievements. not stressing because I know leveling up will take the longest, so just trying to enjoy multiplayer!
__________________
University of Oregon GO DUCKS!!!!!!
97%+ Completion (122/141 games complete w/ DLC (Most Recent: Bully)
l Zleek l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:11 PM   #108
BBDrew84
 
BBDrew84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,805

BBDrew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Working on hitting Col. 200 before BF4 comes out as well as Mastering the last 5-6 primary weapons. Currently using M1014 and L86A2, also 20ish kills away from Javelin Mastery
__________________


BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:39 PM   #109
Benny34
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,073

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Going for 100 Assualt ss lol.
Benny34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 03:39 PM   #110
BBDrew84
 
BBDrew84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,805

BBDrew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
M1014, L86A2, and Javelin Mastered. M60E4 is my last LMG to master and I am looking forward to it. I am trying to determine if I want to put up with Rush and get my MCOM Defender medal, I dont think I will but you never know. Other than that I will be probably playing a bunch of Conquest with some CTF and ConDom. And always striving for Tank 100 SS, only 7400000 XP to go
__________________


BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:30 PM   #111
Benny34
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2,073

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
21 more medic ss left then i will just use the tank till bf4 rolls around.
Benny34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 02:14 AM   #112
SLB
 
SLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 27

TheMexicanSLB's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDrew84 View Post
M1014, L86A2, and Javelin Mastered. M60E4 is my last LMG to master and I am looking forward to it. I am trying to determine if I want to put up with Rush and get my MCOM Defender medal, I dont think I will but you never know. Other than that I will be probably playing a bunch of Conquest with some CTF and ConDom. And always striving for Tank 100 SS, only 7400000 XP to go
You can master the Javelin? Learn something new every day...

Currently trying to get at least 1 service star with every primary weapon, got assault rifles and carbines completed. Onto LMGs and sniper rifles.
__________________
Gamer with not that many games...
I mostly play Borderlands 2 and Battlefield 3.
GT: TheMexicanSLB
SLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:21 PM   #113
BBDrew84
 
BBDrew84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,805

BBDrew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
You can master the Javelin? Learn something new every day...

Currently trying to get at least 1 service star with every primary weapon, got assault rifles and carbines completed. Onto LMGs and sniper rifles.
Yeah, you can master all AT/AA Rocket Launchers. Really, the only thing they do not have mastery tags for are some variants of Pistols, like the M1911 Tact/Supp and some equipment like Grenades, Repair Torch, and Defibrillator.
__________________



Last edited by BBDrew84; 07-31-2013 at 05:59 PM.
BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:40 AM   #114
SLB
 
SLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 27

TheMexicanSLB's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDrew84 View Post
Yeah, you can master all AT/AA Rocket Launchers. Really, the only thing they do not have mastery tags for are some variants of Pistols, like the M1911 Tact/Supp and some equipment like Grenades, Repair Torch, and Defibrillator.
Dunno why I blanked out and thought you couldn't get a Mastery dog tag for the Javelin. Makes perfect sense. Seems strange that you can't get one for grenades though, also makes sense. I can't imagine how long it would take to master the torch and defibs if you could.
__________________
Gamer with not that many games...
I mostly play Borderlands 2 and Battlefield 3.
GT: TheMexicanSLB
SLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 04:35 PM   #115
gmurda33
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 686

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDrew84 View Post
M1014, L86A2, and Javelin Mastered. M60E4 is my last LMG to master and I am looking forward to it. I am trying to determine if I want to put up with Rush and get my MCOM Defender medal, I dont think I will but you never know. Other than that I will be probably playing a bunch of Conquest with some CTF and ConDom. And always striving for Tank 100 SS, only 7400000 XP to go

i was thinking about never getting this as well, it and the AS are the only ones i have left. I had 24 before i played a game of metro rush two days ago. i either got 4-5 defender ribbons just from c4 traps. it was actually easy hahaha
__________________


Last edited by gmurda33; 08-06-2013 at 07:32 PM.
gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:09 PM   #116
BBDrew84
 
BBDrew84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,805

BBDrew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmurda33 View Post
i was thinking about never getting this as well, it and the AS are the only ones i have left. I had 24 before i played a game of metro rush two days ago. i either got 4-5 defender ribbons just from c4 traps. it was actually easy hahaha
Yeah, I have played a few games of Rush since that post and have at least gotten one M-Com Defender Ribbon each time I played as a Defender. It doesn't seem to be too difficult but I can't stand to play that gamemode. lol. Which is strange because 95% of my BFBC2 career was spent playing Rush.

Currently working on my last 5 weapons I have to master

<------ DAT ACCURACY!



__________________



Last edited by BBDrew84; 08-06-2013 at 08:14 PM.
BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:37 PM   #117
SweptbackFlame
 
SweptbackFlame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 386

SweptbackFlame's Gamercard
Me, I'm trying to get 500 kills with each weapon (excluding, Mines, Claymore's Mortars, etc...

So far I've done all Assault Weapons, Engineer Weapons and Support Weapons, working on Recon Weapons now. And then I'm moving to the All Kits Weapons.

Roughly 44 weapons. The only ones I don't see myself doing are stinger/Iglas and Javelins.

It's been a fun challenge
__________________
SweptbackFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:09 AM   #118
gmurda33
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 686

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweptbackFlame View Post
Me, I'm trying to get 500 kills with each weapon (excluding, Mines, Claymore's Mortars, etc...

So far I've done all Assault Weapons, Engineer Weapons and Support Weapons, working on Recon Weapons now. And then I'm moving to the All Kits Weapons.

Roughly 44 weapons. The only ones I don't see myself doing are stinger/Iglas and Javelins.

It's been a fun challenge

it has been a fun challenge for me as well. all i have left are stinger (124 kills left), igla (24 kills left), and like a total of like 700 kills left for five pistols and im done. the stingers and iglas are hard as hell to master
__________________

gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:59 PM   #119
SweptbackFlame
 
SweptbackFlame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 386

SweptbackFlame's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmurda33 View Post
it has been a fun challenge for me as well. all i have left are stinger (124 kills left), igla (24 kills left), and like a total of like 700 kills left for five pistols and im done. the stingers and iglas are hard as hell to master
Yeah mainly because your the only one shooting stingers/iglas it's a pain in the ass you almost have to have someone kill the aircrafts with you to take them down with more then 1 hit.
__________________
SweptbackFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 05:57 PM   #120
gmurda33
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 686

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweptbackFlame View Post
Yeah mainly because your the only one shooting stingers/iglas it's a pain in the ass you almost have to have someone kill the aircrafts with you to take them down with more then 1 hit.

funny how everyone bitches that they are OP right? haha faigts
__________________

gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:05 PM.