PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-08-2013, 10:36 PM   #1
xeaze

x3AZ3's Gamercard
Thumbs down I need some info / help .. stupid infected lobby

Hey guys so I had a few good games on COD4 no problems then I went to join domination and end up with some modder in the game. *writing down side of screen etc* so I thought Fuck this and backed out everything seemed fine till I went onto create a class and everything is locked! Even though I had leveled up. So I googled it and found a few posts on diffrent forums and couple posts said that only thing to do is make a new account?

This I'm willing to do seen as I'm new to xbox and my GS isn't high plus I have all my games so can start a fresh. But my question is will this work if I make a new account? Also how do I change over my xbox gold membership to a new account?
Sorry for long winded post just I'm totally new to xbox
Old 02-18-2013, 04:48 AM   #2
Spade.
A La Rev

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Jacob XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
So you want a level restart for CoD 4?

Just make a new account. However, the same thing will likely happen. You will do nothing but waste your money.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:10 AM   #3
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Do you really care that much to make a new account and have the same shit happen all over again? Like Ratify had said, you will just be wasting your money and time if you want to buy new gold.

However if you do want to do it, the only way to transfer your gold membership to your new account is by calling up Xbox Support. It will also only work if you had purchased your membership with a credit card, and it has at least a month of membership left on it. They will give you a token which will allow you to redeem on your new account.

Just remember that you will have your membership removed on the account that you want transferred.