PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Cave
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-10-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
jeffy x360a

jeffy x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
stupid fortunes!!!

question....i missed my fortunes in my first run for hillbilly, time traveler, and knight. should i do A or B??

A) should i continue on with my runs and get fortunes for each new person i take following the guide order of taking people i know ill get hillbillys but after my 5 runs ill be left with knight and time traveler so ill do a quick run with hill, time, and knight to the carny and get the last 2 fortunes for a partial 6th run.

B) do i quick run to the carny with hill, time, and knight NOW and get fortunes then save and quit. does anyone know if this will even work or will count towards fortunes and how would i know.

thanks for any input!!
jeffy x360a
jeffy x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:43 AM   #2
oopsifelldown

oopsifelldown's Gamercard
Well, honestly I think you should just restart, it's a very quick and easy game once you memorize the puzzles. And the area where the fortunes are told is only 30-40 minutes in if you speed it up.
oopsifelldown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:00 AM   #3
Wolfwood NLB

Wolfwood NLB's Gamercard
I would go ahead and finish your game, you're going to need to beat it with every character twice, either taking or leaving their object of desire (press x on gift shop clerk if you wish to return it for "good" ending). Then you can get it on your next playthrough, or worse case like you said, the hillbilly's area comes up pretty early so you can save it til the end, get there, get the achievement, and be done with it.
Wolfwood NLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:36 AM   #4
Skorpion XBA
さそり XBA

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfwood NLB View Post
I would go ahead and finish your game, you're going to need to beat it with every character twice, either taking or leaving their object of desire (press x on gift shop clerk if you wish to return it for "good" ending). Then you can get it on your next playthrough, or worse case like you said, the hillbilly's area comes up pretty early so you can save it til the end, get there, get the achievement, and be done with it.
Considering he posted that back in February, I'm sure he's figured it out by now lol.