PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Batman: Arkham City
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-31-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
darth nerdius

D4RTH N3RDIUS's Gamercard
Angry official bitching thread

I cant believe theres not one..... anyway. New game + requires godlike button combos and spidey sense my sweet jesus i have been stuck in the museum since a january first. Ever once and a while i load up to try and beat it.... fuck that. The riddler challenges are insane if you want all three medals you basically have to run solid combos no misses no damage recieved. Some if the predator challenges are retarded takedown through a window that no enemies walk past.... and to all you cod suckers that 100% are you proud of selling your soul to justin beiber.... yeah i said it. Who wants to buy this damn game off me
2000th achievement unlocked 11:16 am 7/29/13
Big ups to rajeanero for the sig.
darth nerdius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:05 PM   #2
Slaughter.
GIT GUD

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Well, your opinion is your opinion, and I respect that. But, NG+ isn't that hard, the only part that gave me trouble was the Mr. Freeze boss battle and the Clayface fight. I'm pretty good at the game, but you should just look for a walk through on YouTube or just experiment with stealth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Something about a million psychotic ninja women who resemble snakes attacking me turns me on I guess.

Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:26 PM   #3
darth nerdius

D4RTH N3RDIUS's Gamercard
Stealth cant stop predetermined battles those are what is giving me issues. Im a sneaky batman. Walkthroughs dont help either. When the basic instructions are block and kick ass if im failing at those.
2000th achievement unlocked 11:16 am 7/29/13
Big ups to rajeanero for the sig.
darth nerdius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 01:11 AM   #4
The Freakquency Theory

you definitely don't need untouched combos to do the brawler challenges..its as easy as throwing one punch, evade, one punch, evade, one punch, special combo takedown, on punch, evade, one punch..etc.etc. Just use the special combo takedown every chance you get. The predator challenges are definitely tricky, but also definitely do-able..

The worst part about the game, imo, is the fact that the campaign challenges are just the brawler and predator challenges back to back..the last thing I want to do is replay something over and over, especially not as 4 different characters :/ I was gonna get the full 1500 but screw it..there's nothing worse then spending the little time that I do have to play running trial and error runs on those damn challenges..

:: Death's number one son ::
The Freakquency Theory is offline   Reply With Quote