Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-11-2013, 09:27 PM   #1
grok25

Ss G Rok sS's Gamercard
halo 4 legendary

i completed the game on normal and now when i load a mission on the last checkpoint on legendary and complete it it still says in the main screen that the hightest dificulty was only normal??? i didint update my game idk if that has anything to do with it. has anyone else had this problem???
grok25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:03 PM   #2
grok25

Ss G Rok sS's Gamercard
bumpppppppppp
Old 02-12-2013, 12:03 AM   #3
Barad
Maximum Club's Warrior

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Community Gaming - Diamond   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   VGO Team Award - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
Welcome to the site.

You may have to complete the game in solo heroic for the glitch to work, make sure you're choosing the last rally point for each mission and finishing it to the end. You will get the legendary progression pop up on the right at the end of the missions to confirm you've done it.

Check this thread for more details. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=407885

I don't think they have patched it yet.
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:09 AM   #4
grok25

Ss G Rok sS's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Welcome to the site.

You may have to complete the game in solo heroic for the glitch to work, make sure you're choosing the last rally point for each mission and finishing it to the end. You will get the legendary progression pop up on the right at the end of the missions to confirm you've done it.

Check this thread for more details. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=407885

I don't think they have patched it yet.
thanks i always used the site, just never singned up.
anyways,well if thats the case i just wasted my time on a playthrough in normal lol. the guide says to playthrough on normal idk
Old 02-12-2013, 12:53 AM   #5
Barad
Maximum Club's Warrior

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Community Gaming - Diamond   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   VGO Team Award - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by grok25 View Post
thanks i always used the site, just never singned up.
anyways,well if thats the case i just wasted my time on a playthrough in normal lol. the guide says to playthrough on normal idk

The guide is correct, but only for some people. It seems to be random and some players are having to play on the higher difficulty for the legendary trick to work. I personally played through the whole game on legendary so I don't know man but good luck anyhow.
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote