PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-12-2013, 02:26 PM   #1
vSully

vSully's Gamercard
Question about the DLC

I haven't played BF3 since the Karkand pack came out (which I bought by itself for 1200 msp). Incomplete achievements on my gamercard are killing me, so I was wondering what my options are for the rest of the DLC. I need to get Aftermath, Armored Kill, and Close quarters. And any future DLC, too.

The premium membership apparently includes all DLC (early release, as well) and costs $50. Yikes.

Is there a retail version of the game with some DLC on-disk? Or plans for an eventual GotY edition or something that includes all DLC?

Maybe I'll just hope for an Xbox live Deal of the Week and snag the DLC for (likely) half price? This could take a long time or never happen, though.

I'm not really in any huge hurry to get going on this, but I'm eventually going to have to get all the DLC to finish the achievements and just want to know what my options are.

Thanks.
vSully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:40 PM   #2
Eddy FIN

Eddy FIN's Gamercard
lf you like this game, buy Premium. If you just want to finish achievements, wait for deals. But that's probably gonna be a long wait. Achievements themselves are kinda silly for this game, some are frustrating lest you boost.
Eddy FIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:42 PM   #3
gmurda33

gmurda33's Gamercard
they have premium editions of the game (includes premium) for 59.99. Im sure in a couple of months these will drop in price.

gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:11 PM   #4
Akai Shuichi

Phobic Panda's Gamercard
I would say trade in your Battlefield 3 at gamestop toward the Premium Retail release. I bought it a couple days ago on sale at gamestop for $40 and I've seen it on sale at that price a couple times now. $40 for BF3 + All DLC is an amazing deal for such a good game.

1000G+ Retail: Tomb Raider: Legend, Halo 3, Red Dead Redemption

Arcade 200G: TMNT 1989, SOULCALIBUR, Dash of Destruction, Sonic The Hedgehog 3, Fable II Pub Games, 1vs100, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, X-MEN
Akai Shuichi is offline   Reply With Quote