PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Action > Assassin's Creed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-03-2010, 02:32 AM   #1
Harrison Drake

Harrison Drake's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide and Road Map

Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10
-Offline: 19/19 [200/200]
-Online: None.
-Approximate amount of time to 200/1000: Approximately ten to fifteen hours.
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: One.
-Number of missable achievements: None.
-Do cheat codes disable achievements? No known cheat codes.
-Does difficulty affect achievements? No.
-Glitchy achievements: None.
-Unobtainable achievements: None.
-Extra equipment needed? Windows 7 Phone required. $7.49 CAD/$6.99 USD to download (unsure of International pricing).

Introduction: This game is apparently a remake of the DS Assassin's Creed game. It is set during the timeframe of the first Assassin's Creed game and Altair is the playable character.

The game is only available on the Windows 7 Phones. You play by utilising a button system on the screen. The control pad appears in the bottom left, combat/jump buttons in the bottom right, pause menu in the upper left (Abstergo logo) and map/upgrades and combat moves menus in the upper right.

The gameplay consists of combat and platforming. The platforming is at times tedious due to the controls being somewhat awkward and you may find yourself attempting the same jump over and over, hence the 10-15 hour window for completion.

The game provides in-game tutorials each time a new element of combat, movement or otherwise is introduced.

Initially only the normal difficulty is available and all achievements can be obtained on this difficulty. Hard mode unlocks after completing the game however it is not necessary to play on this difficulty.

Abbreviated Walkthrough: There are thirteen memory blocks to complete each with one to four stages in it. You cannot skip ahead and must play through each stage as it presents itself. You do have the option of replaying each stage should you need to and as such there are no missable achievements. Eight achievements are story-related and obtained by playing through the levels (with achievements after blocks 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9, 12 and 13).

There are six achievements related to kills. Your first kill and first assassination (with the hidden blade) will each come in the first block. There are also achievements for killing five enemies with each of the following: bombs, throwing knives, crossbow and hidden (finger) blade. You will only really need to try to get the throwing knives and bombs kills, the rest will come naturally.

Finally there are achievements for completing certain moves (a triple-jump and all combos), an achievement for fully upgrading your sword and two achievements requiring you to complete a level in a certain manner: kill all enemies in block one and do not lose any hit points in block thirteen (an odd achievement, see the guide).

Conclusion: That should be all of the achievements for you. As stated, replay a level should you need more kills or to complete block one or block thirteen as required.

This is a very good game and an interesting part of the Assassin's Creed canon. It is well-priced at the equivalent of about 560 MS points and is a relatively easy 200.

First Blood10
Kill 1 enemy.

This will come in the first block and cannot be missed.

Assassin's Instinct10
Kill an enemy instantly using a Finger Blade.

This will come in the first block and would be difficult to miss. You will be instructed to assassinate a target and need to approach slowly then press the hidden blade button that appears on screen.

Berserker10
Kill all enemies in level 1.

As described. I believe this means block one and will require you to kill all enemies in all four levels. Pressing the "orb" in the upper right corner will pull up a map that shows the locations of enemies in the level. Use this to ensure you have killed everyone there is to kill.

Apprentice Assassin10
Complete Memory block 1.

Story-related. Cannot be missed.

Light Steps10
Perform triple jump.

Unlocked at end of stage 7-1. At the beginning of 7-2 is an open area large enough to complete this. Start moving then jump pressing jump again each time you land. After the third flourish of an acrobatic jump the achievement will unlock.

Weapon Master10
Sword maximum upgrade.

You will find blue orbs as you progress (red heal you, blue are used for upgrades). The orbs are in the level, sometimes rewarded from killing enemies and opening treasure chests (use the 'hand' icon to brush away the dirt then open the chest.

You can upgrade both your health bar and sword at 75 orbs for the initial upgrade and 150 orbs for the second. The health bar can be upgraded again for 250 orbs.

I was able to upgrade the sword both levels and unlock the achievement either at the end of block five or beginning of block six. You may unlock it sooner or later depending on how thorough you are collecting orbs.

I did not have enough orbs to upgrade the sword twice and health bar all three times in my one playthrough so keep this in mind. Upgrade your sword first and get it out of the way.

Last edited by Harrison Drake; 12-09-2010 at 04:24 AM. Reason: US pricing added.
Harrison Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:54 AM   #2
Harrison Drake

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Combo Addict10
Perform all combos.

As you progress you will unlock additional combos. These can be viewed by selecting the "scroll" in the top right corner. After completion of a level it will show numerous different attack moves however many of these appear to occur randomly depending on the enemy and the kill. The final combo viewable in the scroll menu unlocks after block 10-1. I am almost certain I did not do this combo yet still unlocked the achievement.

The attacks are either light or heavy (left/right sword button respectively). The final combo (a counterattack) in the list involves guarding first by pressing the "shield" button near the control pad then the jump button (this is the one that is not believed to be required).

The combos that appear to be required are as follows (all but the first two are visible in the scroll menu):

Light, Light, Light
Heavy, Heavy
Light, Light, Heavy
Light, Heavy, Heavy
Heavy, Heavy, Light
Block, Jump

Any clarification on required combos would be appreciated.

Acrobatics10
Complete Memory block 2.

Underground Walker10
Complete Memory block 3.

Trouble Maker10
Complete Memory block 4.

The Survival10
Complete Memory block 7.

Crusaders Nightmare10
Complete Memory block 9.

Shadow Dancer10
Complete Memory block 12.

Assassins Chronicle10
Complete the game.

Explosion Master15
Kill 5 enemies using an explosive bomb.

The bombs are unlocked at the end of memory block five. Bombs are selected by opening the weapon menu (middle left, usually an empty hand). If you are standing still and press the bomb button you will drop the bomb at your feet (or off the ledge to the ground below you). If you are running you will the throw the bomb in the direction you are running. You can carry five bombs at a time and they are refilled at the beginning of a new level or by finding a crate. Bombs are not available in all levels even after unlocking them.

The blast radius is quite large making it easy to kill enemies with the bombs and a well-placed bomb can take out multiple enemies.

Dagger Master 10
Kill 5 enemies by throwing daggers.

Throwing knives are selected in the same manner as the bombs. These unlock during memory block five. They are difficult to aim traveling in the very specific direction you are facing (if you are angled slightly you will miss your target) and can be annoying but it is still not difficult to get the achievement considering the number of enemies. You can carry fifteen knives and they are refilled like the bombs. Likewise you do not have access to the throwing knives in all levels.

Wraiths Finger10
Kill 5 enemies using a Finger Blade.

The finger blade (or hidden blade) is available from the first memory block and is available at all times. Many enemies will be seen with "Z"s above their head indicating they are sleeping. Walk slowly up to them and the hidden blade icon will appear.

There are numerous opportunities for finger blade kills.

Sniper10
Kill 5 enemies using a Crossbow.

The crossbow is unlocked at the end of level 8-2. You can carry fifteen bolts. The crossbow has an auto-aim feature denoted by a dotted line and targeting reticle. If the line is green you have a shot, if it is red you don't. You cannot move while the crossbow is equipped however you can rotate Altair to locate or change your target.

At the beginning of 8-3 you will be prompted to use your crossbow to kill a group of five guards. Do this and the achievement will unlock.

Combat Genius15
Complete level 13 without losing any hit points.

There is some confusion regarding this achievement. Memory block thirteen has only one stage with numerous enemies and highly accurate Templar crossbowmen making it almost impossible not to be hit.

I was hit numerous times but on defeating the final boss he dropped a red orb which fully restored my health. The achievement unlocked at the completion of the level.

It appears that you only need to be at full health at the end of the level to unlock the achievement. Try not to be too low on health prior to defeating the final boss and this *should* unlock.

Any clarification on this or if anyone else can confirm that they took damage yet still got the achievement it would be appreciated.

Last edited by Harrison Drake; 12-03-2010 at 03:15 AM.
Harrison Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:18 AM   #3
RY1987

does anyone know how to even download this and other games as can only download the games which are less than 20mb which really isnt all that many.some of the main games i bought the windows 7 phone for are over 20mb,i bought star wars battle for hots and says i need wifi ,i find a wifi hotspot says downloading then says my phone needs to plug into a pc to install an update,i plug into y pc it says no updates and it needs wifi to download,try wifi again says i need a pc and now ive give up all hope of getting the gam i paid 4 which is about $6 if your american.i want to be able to play bejeweled and tis game (assasins creed) and all the others.but so far theres only 9 i can download,its so unfair .
i have a samsung omnia 7 if this is any help
RY1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:40 AM   #4
Harrison Drake

That really sucks for you. I have no idea. I have wifi at home and downloaded it at home. I have yet to have to hook up to a computer for anything. I don't know if it's different in Britain how everything works (I don't know phones... until I got mine [an HTC 7 Surround]) my old phones were barely capable of texting.

Good luck to you and you may want to make a new thread in the main forum so that others can see your question and hopefully help out.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:55 PM   #5
big red marino

big red marino's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
US price is currently $6.99.
big red marino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:24 AM   #6
Harrison Drake

Thanks for the info!
Old 05-19-2011, 05:46 AM   #7
Kittenz

X360 Cassou's Gamercard
thanks for the guide.
Kittenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 12:50 AM   #8
ERrorMACro

cCrono's Gamercard
Is this an arcade game?
ERrorMACro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 05:51 PM   #9
L0gic Zer0

L0gic Zer0's Gamercard
Windows Phone 7 game.
L0gic Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:54 PM   #10
juanconde3

velam's Gamercard
Thanks for the help
juanconde3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:19 AM   #11
QuiCkz Ninja

QuiCkz Ninja's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide!
Old 07-06-2012, 05:55 AM   #12
T4TTEDUP

T4TTEDUP's Gamercard
Thanks for the Guide imma be picking this up soon.
PERSON 1: Hurrr.... Graphics are awesome, GOTY!
PERSON 2: OMG!! 1600MSP DLC for CoD! Day 1 buy!
PERSON 3: Cheevos r tooo hard! I ain't buyin'
PERSON 4: $2 DLC for Free Game, too much!
PERSON 5: No Cheevos, no buy!
PERSON 6: Multiplayer Cheevos NO BUY!
T4TTEDUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:08 PM   #13
mhkerr

mickerr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4TTEDUP View Post
Thanks for the Guide imma be picking this up soon.
Dont, just dont

Could have been a good game but horrendous controls make a very frustrating experience
mhkerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:32 AM   #14
T4TTEDUP

T4TTEDUP's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhkerr View Post
Dont, just dont

Could have been a good game but horrendous controls make a very frustrating experience
Trust me i know all about that i 200/200 Amy. So i think ill me fine with horrendous controls lol.
PERSON 1: Hurrr.... Graphics are awesome, GOTY!
PERSON 2: OMG!! 1600MSP DLC for CoD! Day 1 buy!
PERSON 3: Cheevos r tooo hard! I ain't buyin'
PERSON 4: $2 DLC for Free Game, too much!
PERSON 5: No Cheevos, no buy!
PERSON 6: Multiplayer Cheevos NO BUY!
T4TTEDUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:31 PM   #15
Grantbear

GR4NT 7714's Gamercard
Am I the only one that is having problems unlocking some of the story related achievements? The achievements for Memory Block 2, 7, and 9 did not unlock for me the first time through. They unlocked in game but did not transfer to my profile. I reinstalled the game and on the second run 2 and 7 unlocked but 9 still didn't unlock. I'll have to try a third time and hope 9 unlocks this time.

Grantbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:56 PM   #16
eastx

Send a message via AIM to eastx

eastx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantbear View Post
Am I the only one that is having problems unlocking some of the story related achievements? The achievements for Memory Block 2, 7, and 9 did not unlock for me the first time through. They unlocked in game but did not transfer to my profile. I reinstalled the game and on the second run 2 and 7 unlocked but 9 still didn't unlock. I'll have to try a third time and hope 9 unlocks this time.
That's an ongoing WP7 issue (since last week) and I would recommend avoiding playing WP7 games until it gets fixed.

Here's the thread - please post your experience there.
Twitch: EastXTwitch - Watch my streams Saturday nights at 8pm Central and win prizes!
eastx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:37 PM   #17
Grantbear

GR4NT 7714's Gamercard
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately since I already started my third run I will have to continue until chapter 9.

Grantbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:37 AM   #18
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhkerr View Post
Dont, just dont

I don't have as big of problem with the controls as the camera angles sometimes. They are sometimes crooked at a weird angle which makes navigation frustrating. IMO the controls are fluid and very responsive.

Also, I haven't finished the entire game yet, but unless the achievement for getting full health on the last memory block is a pain in the ass, I don't think this game should be a 4/10. It is a 3/10 , but I could agree the camera angles make it a 4/10 if the is the reason? Also I would adjust the time to 8-12 hours. I finished uo through block 9 in 5 hours. Will update with total completion time.

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 130 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:47 PM   #19
xMidget_Furyx

xMidget Furyx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by RY1987 View Post
does anyone know how to even download this and other games as can only download the games which are less than 20mb which really isnt all that many.some of the main games i bought the windows 7 phone for are over 20mb,i bought star wars battle for hots and says i need wifi ,i find a wifi hotspot says downloading then says my phone needs to plug into a pc to install an update,i plug into y pc it says no updates and it needs wifi to download,try wifi again says i need a pc and now ive give up all hope of getting the gam i paid 4 which is about $6 if your american.i want to be able to play bejeweled and tis game (assasins creed) and all the others.but so far theres only 9 i can download,its so unfair .
i have a samsung omnia 7 if this is any help
I know this is insanely old but since no one mentioned anything. Do you have the zune software downloaded onto your PC? You'll need that to update your windows phone. Also with a Wi-Fi connection you shouldn't have any trouble downloading games to your phone.

xMidget_Furyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:29 PM   #20
THE Mr Fill

the mr fill's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
I really surprised that nobody has noticed this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison Drake View Post
-Approximate amount of time to 200/1000: Approximately ten to fifteen hours.
200/1000, REALLY? :-P

Retail:
1000+gs=16 - 1000gs=41 - 900+gs=11 - 800+gs=14
Arcade:
400 games=4
200 games=8
50 games=4
WP games=53

40k 28-09-2009; 50k 31-07-2010; 60k 29-09-2010
70k 27-12-2010; 80k 07-02-2011; 90k 31-03-2011
100k 18-05-2011; 110k 29-06-2011 120k 19-09-2011
130k 25-02-2012; 140k 03-03-2013 150k 06-08-2013
160k 22-03-2014; 170k 17-08-2014
I'm slowing down...
THE Mr Fill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 08:57 AM   #21
OkamiRyoko

Okami Ryoko's Gamercard
Kill me, because of two flags in kingdom and 2 templars...
OkamiRyoko is offline   Reply With Quote