PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Racing > Trials: Evolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-13-2013, 09:34 PM   #1
adelimeat

A DELI MEAT's Gamercard
Arrow NeverendingPractice... a practice track for Neverending Trials

im in the process of creating a practice mode/track for the skill game Neverending Trials, in Trials Evolution dlc add on Riders of Doom. you will be able to push B to retry each section as many times as u need then continue on though a portal to the next section. also the pieces will all be colored blue instead of theyre original color, because it was easier for me to do it that way. i should have this track completed within the next month, as there are so many different sections to recreate. if you are interested in downloading this add A DELI MEAT to your xbox live friends and i will message you when ive finished and youll also be able to try out what ive already completed and give your opinion and input. i will also be uploading the completed track to the track center after ive finished. youll be able to find it under the name NeverendingPractice spelled exactly as shown with no spaces. i will have around 20 sections completed as of tomorrow 2/13. if anyone has any questions or would maybe know exactly how many different sections there are, please contact me on xbox live. as of right now im just using the leaderboards top players replay from this skill game as my guide.
adelimeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:50 PM   #2
Corrupt.
"Tits"

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 46 (more» ...)
Wrong place for this. Go to the Trials Evolution game forums.

Currently Working on: TY The Tasmanian Tiger (W8)
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:41 PM   #3
mastabasta

Basta37's Gamercard
Great idea, however I've tried to find you tracks but no luck
mastabasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:52 AM   #4
adelimeat

A DELI MEAT's Gamercard
as i said in my previous post i wasnt finished yet but I just finished part one. i can only do 21 sections at a time because of a checkpoint limit on the editor. it is on the track center as of right now. i just uploaded it. search under gamertag A DELI MEAT all caps as shown. i changed the track name also. you can search for it that way under Neverending Trials exactly as shown.
adelimeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:39 AM   #5
mastabasta

Basta37's Gamercard
looks great however it seems that obstacles are little bit off. I guess you can't exactly put them like they are on skill game?
mastabasta is offline   Reply With Quote