Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Feedback > FAQ
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 09:42 PM   #1
RcSwan1996

Confused about this website

I am very confused on how to do anything on this website, nothing makes sense.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:58 PM   #2
StolenPaper18

StolenPaper18's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
What are you having troubles with?

Or are you just trying to raise your post count?
Old 02-13-2013, 10:11 PM   #3
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Well if you can read this should help: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=404987

And if you have any other questions I can help.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:56 PM   #4
Foxxy kyle

RemoveObama96's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Very vague comment there. You gotta give specifics so we can try to help you. This site is very user friendly, and usually (depending on who you encounter) the people here are very helpful and well do their best to help you.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:05 AM   #5
Taddghostal

Taddghostal's Gamercard
I hate to admit it but I am in the same boat as RcSwan1996. I understand that I must post at least 5 times before I can make changes but does that mean I have to create 5 different topics or just 5 replies? Sorry, I am new to this. And I have been using this site for a long time but never saw that there was so much to do with my profile and such. I am overwhelmed
Old 02-14-2013, 07:10 AM   #6
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Topics and/or replies is fine, as long as they are in line with things and not standing out like a sore thumb. There are thousands upon thousands of threads, I'm sure you can find 5 topics which you can contribute to.

For instance, you're playing Dead Space 3? Check out its forum and look for topics which may interest you. Got a question or even an answer? Post it.

Nice and simple.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:13 AM   #7
Vampire Amaya

Vampire Amaya's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taddghostal View Post
I hate to admit it but I am in the same boat as RcSwan1996. I understand that I must post at least 5 times before I can make changes but does that mean I have to create 5 different topics or just 5 replies? Sorry, I am new to this. And I have been using this site for a long time but never saw that there was so much to do with my profile and such. I am overwhelmed
Posting includes replies. As you will see to the left of your post, your current post count at the time of writing this is 4.
As for not understanding anything, if you look just a couple of posts above you, you will see this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEADLY DOG View Post
Well if you can read this should help: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=404987

And if you have any other questions I can help.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:18 AM   #8
Taddghostal

Taddghostal's Gamercard
I gotcha, Thank you for your help, everyone, and I have not yet played Dead space 3 as the dead babies in Dead space 2 creeped me out to the point where I just hit eject and went outside for a while. YIKES!
Closed Thread