PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Minecraft
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-14-2013, 11:20 AM   #1
em0rox

em0rox's Gamercard
Asking for help to make an achievement map. I know most r in tutorial map fyi...

I just got the xbla minecraft less than a week ago but I've played the xbl ig release Total Miner for 100s of hours and I only paid $1 for it so it was WELL worth it in many ways...

It's basically the same game but it has features minecraft doesn't have that I really like. Things like being able to place torches/blocks/etc with LT while still holding your tool and being able to use it with RT (so you don't have to switch back and forth 40,000 times an hour just to place torches and blocks), being able to sell the stuff you make to buy other things, being able to crouch down and mine only one block for long distances (or under things), an on screen "depth map" that shows the blocks around you in different colors so you know what minerals are where (makes it a lot easier to find stuff plus you can see big open areas so you don't mine right into a ceiling and fall to your death), in survival mode you actually have to find "blueprints" for everything before you can craft them (adds a lot more "gameplay" and feeling of accomplishment too. there is an on screen "arrow" that points in the direction of the closest one) plus a lot of other things I can't think of right now. Those features are one of the main reasons I've played Total Miner more than I've played minecraft they add so much to the overall game.

Anyway the reason I made this post is because I'm "one of the few" who have no problem going out of my way to help other people get achievements even if it involves loading a game over and over, quitting to dashboard, this or that, whatever... I have never turned down ANYONE asking for help for an achievement.

I'm looking for like minded people (two would be ok) to help me build an achievement map. Once again yes I know with the new update on 360 and the tutorial you can get most of the achievements in a matter of minutes but I still want to build a 500m rail. I used a good seed and built my main house on top of a spawn with 3 chests so I have enough saddles and my seed has a shitload of wolves so that won't be a problem either...

Basically I'm just trying to make a map where people can get all their achievements. If you want to help that's awesome. If not then honestly why are you even on this site, just to boost your own ego?

em0rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:29 PM   #2
Morbious17

Send a message via MSN to Morbious17

Morbious17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by em0rox View Post
Basically I'm just trying to make a map where people can get all their achievements. If you want to help that's awesome. If not then honestly why are you even on this site, just to boost your own ego?
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...31#post5497931

Someone beat you to it.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:51 PM   #3
Irish Dave

Send a message via MSN to Irish Dave

Irish Dave's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbious17 View Post

LOL, who?
Old 02-20-2013, 02:13 PM   #4
RDrules

rdisbetterthanu's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
well while daves is probably the best cheevo map ive seen posted so far... it wasent the first either :P
RDrules is offline   Reply With Quote