PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Happy Wars
Subscribe    Donate

View Poll Results: What Level Are You?
0-10 1 5.88%
10-20 4 23.53%
20-30 1 5.88%
30-40 6 35.29%
40-49 3 17.65%
50 2 11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-14-2013, 05:03 PM   #1
DMV

ScorpioXGemini's Gamercard
What Level Are You?

Question covers it, how much do we play multiplayer?

I'm Level 46.

Last edited by DMV; 02-16-2013 at 06:48 AM.
DMV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:21 PM   #2
Lava Tonsil

andydubyew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I'm level 39 at the moment and mainly just play the special challenges or coop. I haven't spent a single MS point on this game so i bet there are plenty with better equipment at lower levels, i make up for it by using good tactics and switching up classes when needed.
Lava Tonsil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:05 PM   #3
leprekon

Leprekon666's Gamercard
I'm level 27 with 400gs. Now to level up!
leprekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:20 PM   #4
_DaNnY_

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
Level 49!

Add me (europeans/east coast north america only - help reduce lag - I'm in the UK) if you want someone to buddy up with. GT: "DaBlackAlbino"

I have full prems/super prem combo on all classes.

And please for the love of god, if you're low level do not take me in to hard mode of the special challenge, it's hard enough for the high levels to beat it - low levels trying to get a free item do not make the mode completable.
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:37 PM   #5
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Level 31, but I haven't played in a couple of weeks. The servers were so aggravating and I couldn't take it anymore. I could barely get to the next league due to matches dropping and losing points because of it.

Still a very fun game, though.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:44 AM   #6
DMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava Tonsil View Post
I haven't spent a single MS point on this game so i bet there are plenty with better equipment at lower levels, i make up for it by using good tactics and switching up classes when needed.
I will say there are a lot of great items in Happy Cards, but randomly obtaining those items works as well...... and people that are lower leveled won't be able to use their high weighted items until they level up, kind of a trade on trade off scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DaNnY_ View Post
And please for the love of god, if you're low level do not take me in to hard mode of the special challenge, it's hard enough for the high levels to beat it - low levels trying to get a free item do not make the mode completable.
On average, how many low leveled gamertags do you find in the hard special challenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep View Post
The servers were so aggravating and I couldn't take it anymore. I could barely get to the next league due to matches dropping and losing points because of it.
Lot less lag in Co-op, besides the fact that you can't level up in leagues there, Co-op is great to level up in. I recently tried my hand at Quick Match a few days ago to see if I would get thrown out. I can't believe how much kills I racked up as a warrior..... then everyone got thrown out. I'm completrely unsure if Quick Match can improve server-wise if they don't do it Call of Duty style, migrating hosts and giving it to someone that can handle it.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:40 PM   #7
_DaNnY_

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV View Post
On average, how many low leveled gamertags do you find in the hard special challenge?
Time and time again, half the lobby to 2/3's are people under level 32.

A lobby full of 30 somethings struggle to get the job done.

Really it's a level 40+ job.

When I see some level 8 dude with all his level 15, 18 and 12 friends I want to go nuts. They cannot honestly expect to pass the mode? They don't have the weight to have good enough stats.

Now and again you get a lobby full of 40's/50's. When that happens, the mode becomes surprisingly easy regardless of your class as people are actually able to help you rather than rely solely on you!

I've been a cleric in a lobby full of low levels (thought they'd need the help) and no amount of healing/sacred armor is enough. Their defense is so low, they still go down quicker than you can supplement them with heals... even with conserve ap lv4 and ap recovery lv5... says enough really!
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:34 PM   #8
DMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DaNnY_ View Post
Time and time again, half the lobby to 2/3's are people under level 32.

A lobby full of 30 somethings struggle to get the job done.

Really it's a level 40+ job.

When I see some level 8 dude with all his level 15, 18 and 12 friends I want to go nuts. They cannot honestly expect to pass the mode? They don't have the weight to have good enough stats.

Now and again you get a lobby full of 40's/50's. When that happens, the mode becomes surprisingly easy regardless of your class as people are actually able to help you rather than rely solely on you!

I've been a cleric in a lobby full of low levels (thought they'd need the help) and no amount of healing/sacred armor is enough. Their defense is so low, they still go down quicker than you can supplement them with heals... even with conserve ap lv4 and ap recovery lv5... says enough really!
Weird, all the hard lobbies I have been in consist of 30+ leveled people, and they were relatively good, not enough to defeat the level however.

The only hard part about this challenge is the inability to defeat the boss inside the castle when all they have to do is swing their sword twice to kill you, while one swipe will break your block, let alone their area effective moves that reach within who knows how much of a radius.

I'm either a warrior or cleric, and if a warrior, the only enemy I don't fight is the warrior slayer. I always watch my back since mages love to shoot there, and overall I get the job done. If a cleric, I go straight to the castle, breach the gate, then resume destroying enemies as a warrior - still isn't good enough, especially when you're against spamming rush skills. Is there a solution to this madness?
Old 02-18-2013, 07:53 PM   #9
Lava Tonsil

andydubyew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV View Post
I will say there are a lot of great items in Happy Cards, but randomly obtaining those items works as well...... and people that are lower leveled won't be able to use their high weighted items until they level up, kind of a trade on trade off scenario.
I tried Happy Cards for a helmet pack and got lucky with a premium cleric helm, but as my current one is decent and at level 10 i think i need to get this one to level 8 before i notice a difference and i've used most my trash items levelling other goods.
I think i'll keep checking the lucky finds until something comes up.
Up to level 41 now, but i don't fill my weight allowance because i don't have good enough items.

I still have 28 happy tickets though form the free 40 so when soemthing coems up i'll be on it!
Lava Tonsil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:50 PM   #10
DMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava Tonsil View Post
I tried Happy Cards for a helmet pack and got lucky with a premium cleric helm, but as my current one is decent and at level 10 i think i need to get this one to level 8 before i notice a difference and i've used most my trash items levelling other goods.
I think i'll keep checking the lucky finds until something comes up.
Up to level 41 now, but i don't fill my weight allowance because i don't have good enough items.

I still have 28 happy tickets though form the free 40 so when soemthing coems up i'll be on it!
It's understandable that you don't fill your weight allowance. I have 2 super premium armor ready to level up for the cleric, and that armor is a weighted 28 if I remember correctly, out of 34. So long as you review the stats on either Wikipedia, which has been shockingly accurate with everything they post, and the website http://www.dablackalbino.com/p/happy-wars-item.html (if it's a premium item, but you already know this), then you should be okay in progressing toward level 50.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:39 AM   #11
Liefglinde

Liefglinde's Gamercard
50. Full weight capacity is wonderful, though I wouldn't mind if they added ~3 to each class's max.
Liefglinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:50 AM   #12
DMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liefglinde View Post
50. Full weight capacity is wonderful, though I wouldn't mind if they added ~3 to each class's max.
How so? You're already able to use any item you want @ 50.