Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-21-2013, 10:20 AM   #151
UCanCallMeDuckey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I'd also like to see sequels for:
Alice Madness Returns
It was a brilliant game and criminally underrated, but it was the sequel and ended the story with complete closure. It would have been nice if it could have had a CE or even an official strategy guide for that matter though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch n Switch View Post
There was actually news of Yu Suzuki possibly using Kickstarter for an attempt at the third installment. It's a slim hope, but it's hope nonetheless.
I don't know how much money it would take to bring Shenmue 3 to life, but I doubt kickstarter would be able to raise enough money to give the fans a proper conclusion.

I Fink you Freaky and I like you a lot

UCanCallMeDuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:30 PM   #152
Iceskater101

iceskater101's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
L.A. Noire 2 starring Jack Kelso would be my dream game.

credits to DEG23
Iceskater101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:47 PM   #153
I Am4z1n9 AZ I

Amazing AZ's Gamercard
Lost Odyssey 2
The Last Remnant 2
Infinite Undiscovery 2
Star Ocean (Sequel)
Tales of (Sequel)
Resonance of Fate 2
Eternal Sonata 2

I Am4z1n9 AZ I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:26 PM   #154
UCanCallMeDuckey

it wouldn't technically be a sequel, but I would like to see another Bushido Blade made.

I Fink you Freaky and I like you a lot

UCanCallMeDuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:31 AM   #155
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop The Remote View Post
I would like to see scarface 2

YES. This was one of the first games I ever 100%ed on the PS2. The game LMAO had a better story and ending then the movie. Its bullshit that Tony died at the end of the movie and Sosa WON.

In the game he gets sober and only sells for $. R* got inspiration behind the ''Lose the cops'' feature in the game seen in GTA IV. In the game you could make drug deals and lauder $.

Then you could buy cars,and stuff for the mansion,you could even renovate the mansion from 2 different options.

You could call your henchmen to bring the car you want,and do ''Henchmen missions for Tony''. The stuff you buy you could place anywere in the mansion. You could buy stuff like a Daxadermy Tiger,an Incan mummy in a glass,The Liberty Bell,even the Hope Diamond. Great game 9.5/10.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 06:57 PM   #156
BrightFalls Revisited

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan343DAlterias View Post
"In all honesty, I don't think either of these games will even make a good comparison to Dragon's Dogma. Let alone have the size of world, scope and scale that Lost Odyssey has without any difficulty at all. For that matter none of the Final Fantasy games will probably have jack shit on Drakengard, by comparison. Or in other words any game that Cavia designs, they won't have jack shit of that scale or size.

So here's the bottom line. Even if Final Fantasy Versus 13 is exclusive to PS4, it won't have jack shit on the scale of something as big as Lost Odyssey or Planescape Torment. It will feel small in comparison, and the Lightning Return series, will feel small as well. So even when Final Fantasy Versus 13 hits the Xbox720 down the line, with improved bandwidth, the game won't be anything it was hyped to be."
Don't you think you are being a bit unfair to the games, when we haven't even seen what they are like?

For the recent FF, the scale looks pretty big to me. Judging by the screenshots I'd say we can safely assume it will be twice as big as FF13 at minimum. Don't games deserve to have equal chances? I'm not an expert, but I just wonder.

Looks pretty big to me, unless most of that is lighting tricks.

At least they finally got rid of the god awful float camera and learned to make a big city. I don't understand gamers who unfairly judge a game before it even comes out, both the new Versus or Lightning Returns seem fine to me. They are certainly not day one buys, but both do a competent job of city design.

As for the story, meh, none of the stories have been that good. FF10 was angst dribble, Versus will be shakespeare/bladerunner, Lightning Returns is more end of days gibberish. I don't see why people were expecting a stunning epic.

Anyway back on the topic at hand. I would love to see Alan Wake 2 be a launch title for Durango, with Valve's source engine powering it. Definitely without a doubt it's the number one sequel I want. Alan Wake 2 and Lost Odyssey 2 make sense. Also would like a sequel to Perfect Dark, Banjo Kazooie, Crackdown, Condemned and Jet Force Gemini for certain. But my primary interest is in seeing Alan Wake 2, because I would bet the audience for this game is going to be quite shocked. If Alan Wake 2 uses the source engine as it's rumored to do, can you even imagine the lake when they leave Bright Falls?

Alan Wake is a do or die franchise for Microsoft, in my opinion. It will either sell the Durango and the value of the series, or fail entirely. I love Alan Wake and Microsoft had best keep Remedy 2nd party. Recent rumblings suggest Microsoft may try a buy out, but I don't believe Remedy will accept. I believe that if Sony buys out Quantic Dream, that is the only scenario where Microsoft would buy Remedy.

And on that subject, Microsoft must court Remedy to securely acquire them as a second party studio. Their games division needs unique titles like Alan Wake as well as Minecraft, as full blown exclusives. I suggest they also be positive the other Minecraft games are spin-offs, and Minecraft is their property, given they originally built the series on PC. I would prefer Microsoft lock down either Lode Runner or Minecraft as a full time exclusive, and snag Alan Wake for good.

Other sequels worth a shout. PGR5, Conkers 2, Battletoads 2, Blue Dragon 2, Breath of Fire, Infinite Undiscovery 2, Crimson Skies, Tales of ??? and Mech Assault 3. Without any regrets, I'd buy a sequel to any of those. Microsoft aptly needs new franchises, or I could see millions switching right to PS4 within seconds. Wii U hype is all but dead, PS4 is merely on the rise.

Last edited by BrightFalls Revisited; 03-23-2013 at 07:01 PM.
BrightFalls Revisited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 07:08 PM   #157
CloudO2

CloudO2's Gamercard
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmshady22 View Post
I know it will probably never happen but Conker's bad fur day on xbox is my most wanted sequel. Live and reloaded was great but an all new badass game would make my day. Also Banjo-Threeie!
You good sir have said all my hopes and dreams!!!
CloudO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #158
BrightFalls Revisited

Exclamation Minecraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by psydoll View Post
I think I want a Limbo sequel but I don't really.

Something on the same scale of wonder in a different context instead please
I think a sequel to Minecraft would be far better received, going by very recent rumors and latest dashboard update. I certainly could see Minecraft going exclusively to the Xbox Durango. I would not even imagine how big the levels may be, but it's a top system seller.

And Bright Falls.......Revisited in Durango's exclusive vision mode....

Finally Remedy....Finally you'll have a game that looks identical to the cut scenes.

Last edited by BrightFalls Revisited; 03-23-2013 at 07:23 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:26 PM   #159
BrightFalls Revisited

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeatedScarab View Post
Alan Wake 2.
More of this.....Now exclusively revisited using all the power held inside the Xbox Durango.

Last edited by BrightFalls Revisited; 03-23-2013 at 07:33 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:57 PM   #160
Toshiko Monsuta

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratego44Xtainia View Post
Also Microsoft, you really have got to diversify and setup a small team in Japan who will not do anything but first-party games. A team you can call your own who spends very little but creates fantastic IP.
Hmm, I find it most interesting you proclaim precisely what I was thinking a few hours ago. Microsoft is light in the first party arena, they need to grow. More specifically however, they need to grow in markets like Asia.

It is more than obvious that Microsoft has been lacking the creativity, drive and diversity that a company needs to succeed in Japan. While I greatly found substantial value in Splinter Cell, Microsoft in my opinion needs quite a few more games like this one. Launching on their next console.

Infinite Undiscovery

I can understand why some may disagree. While I can certainly agree the story to IU was cliche and non-engaging, the truth here is the world and chars of Undiscovery were full of charm and brilliance.

Infinite Undiscovery
was a unique experience, one I never expected Microsoft to design. It held up well in music, sound, graphics and variety. Most importantly, it made me recognize that Xbox is a viable choice on the rpg front.

However, this was a quality one of a kind moment for me. Up until that time I figured Microsoft cannot develop rpgs. I never really thought a game this unusual could could come out. but they proved me wrong. Magna Carta 2 and other later successes, came due to IU's AAA brilliance.

It did not set the charts on fire, but it sold well, for a first party game. To me, what will really be telling of whether Microsoft is serious about games...is if they continue the Infinite Undiscovery series with a sequel. I think it is more than ripe for a part two, but I study Japan insight. (Another one they might try to capture for 6 months is Metal Gear Solid 5, write a blank check since it's big in Japan.)

In fact, I severely believe that the only way Xbox achieves success in Japan is through more games like that one. A new Infinite Undiscovery 2, Ninety Nine Nights 3, a 1st party game just like Katamari, and a Ninja Gaiden style game developed by Microsoft Japan Studio.

Larger titles like Lost Odyssey 2, Monster Hunter and Tales interest me as well, but unique quality games I don't expect to see on any platform are what interest me the most. Infinite Undiscovery, a Ninja Gaiden style title, Katamari style games and a strategy rpg designed by Ms Japan. I do believe Ms Japan could make an SRPG series that sells great, but the only way I see them doing it is as 1st party for next xbox.

Last edited by Toshiko Monsuta; 03-23-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Toshiko Monsuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:54 PM   #161
CommanderShephard

Talking Mass Effect developers making "whole new franchise."

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonBaneZeke View Post
Who here wouldn't buy a 720 if at launch was PGR 5, Chief Samurai, Banjo 3, Alan Wake 2, Lost Odyssey 2 & two mo later....Breath of Fire 6: Rebirth. Europe would be sold out for 12 months....
If even 50% of these rumors are all true, then I expect pretty much meltdowns across the board at E3. Microsoft will have proven their clout to keep secrets, and keep them to the point no one else leaks them. Maybe something nobody considered is that Microsoft has been working on them games for years, just behind closed doors for next-gen? Could lend more validity to the idea they haven't done any 360 games for a while.

I think it could be a case of Sony with the PS4 blowing it's load early, but time will tell I guess...

Mass Effect developers creating "whole new fictional universe" for next-gen

Bioware Edmonton to reveal new series in Outer Space?
"Mass Effect executive producer Casey Hudson revealed that his team is working on a “whole new fictional universe” and that they will be “building something new” like they did when Mass Effect was originally created.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/23/mass-effect-studio-working-on-new-franchise

I gotta tell you, Mass Effect was one of my favorites. But it felt severely limited by Xbox360 hardware...and then the sequels felt flat and dry. Originally it was supposed to be a game where you explore the whole universe, visit separate colonies and run your own ship. But it couldn't ever get released since it would have cost a hundred a million.

However I always wanted an epic game of this size, as a Microsoft franchise actually because it always felt so damn enormous. Every planet you could go to, would be a fully explorable world without limits. I'm hoping that Bioware Edmonton's new game really blows Mass Effect away and captures the original game's many touted features.

At this point I'd love it if Microsoft steps in and makes this new game second party, by putting their developers in the lead position. After all Mass Effect is on every system now, but the original vision stated as something built only on xbox. I hope MS gives them the funding they need, or even buys out the tiny studio Bioware Edmonton completely. It was a franchise that needed all the breathing room only a console 40x as powerful could serve, and that to me means xbox durango exclusive.
CommanderShephard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:19 AM   #162
KillerBEA
Keys to the Kingdom

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Community Gaming - Gold   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderShephard View Post

Mass Effect developers creating "whole new fictional universe" for next-gen
That would be awesome, I loved all 3 Mass Effect games regardless of the obvious shortcomings of them. I would be very interested to see what they would create. Very tantalizing to say the least.
KillerBEA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:33 AM   #163
Toams07

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
After playing Ep. 1 and 2 of The Walking Dead again, I want a sequel for that game

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!
Toams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:13 AM   #164
Durango Unchained ZXT

Cool >:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragOnDragoonX View Post
This below is one of my favorite parts of breath of fire. If you couldn't tell I just think this game kicks ass. Way too much to do, if you have not played a breath of fire you have not played adventure games I gotta say.
Japan's a tough nut to crack for us, but far from impossible.
In true form, there is only one sequel I wish to see more than any. Doubly true, now that Rareware has top-dog talent again. It is time to return to the pyramid and finish the fight.

Jet Force Gemini 2 is one of the most discussed games in the office. Basically, I can't confirm or deny what I've seen behind closed doors. But the games on Durango will blow your minds.

Other sequels I need:
Fable 4, Blinx 2, Perfect Dark 2, Mech Assault 3, Lost Odyssey 2, Alan Wake 2, Conkers Bad Fur Day 2, Half Life 3, The Last Remnant 2, Minecraft 2, N3, Project Gotham Racing 5, Breath of Fire: 6, Halo Wars 2, Infinite Undiscovery 2 and Banjo Kazooie 3 in no certain order. Likewise, I've discussed at length with one of my colleagues the strong need for a new airplane game...In the skies so I've heard.

Quite simply, there is a lot to cover with the new system. I work in Microsoft's main marketing division, team Zeta. While there is certainly a lot of rumors out there about Durango, I can tell you almost positively 90% of them are a load of shit.

Some of the games discussed in this topic may at a future time, be confirmed...but I cannot either confirm/deny any rumor. For I would lose my job privileges. However I can safely say I've spent time with Durango games, and they blow everything else away off the market.

Needless to say, Microsoft is running a very tight ship so there will be no leaks before E3 and the developer's conference. However this topic made Microsoft chuckle a lot. As well, it should be advised that those expecting Durango to be an "always online", "DRM game cancelling" nightmare...should be prepared to eat all the crow at the table. In reality, not a single one of these Durango rumors I've seen is true - they're all complete horse shit.

Super "DAE" if that is his real name, is a total idiot and beyond embarrassing. The DRM he supposedly leaked has utterly nothing to do with Durango's online infrastructure. Evidently, this is another poor boy scout who never took IT class and seems to dislike a successful company.

Here are the three key observations by myself: Super Dae claims his kit is an insider Developer's durango kit. However, what he's describing as always online is actually only defined as "power-save" mandatory. What that entails, is the Xbox Durango system will be exactly like an Uninterruptible Power Supply or UPS.

A UPS saves power and electricity, by always being turned on in "power save" mode versus using the volts or cubits of power inside your home. Microsoft has partnered with several green energy tech companies, to come up with the best design that keeps Xbox Durango running year round - electrically uninterrupted. That means we won't ever have an Xbox 360 RRoD problem again, period.

Power save mode is just a simple "power-down" setting where your system appears that it's turned off, but it's still turned on. Xbox360 has it, but you have to work hard to use it. The valuable difference here is, the Durango will have this setting always on by default. Then as far as online goes? It will be in power-save mode, meaning you can connect to the internet at any point. It will not be a requirement, and it is up to publishers as to how they use it to combat piracy.

We don't care about used games in the least. It's piracy, which we've fought on PC ever since it cropped up...that is being canceled using Durango's new Os. If people like piracy, buy a Nintendo Wii. You won't get that on Xbox.

Also, it goes without saying that Sony and the Playstation 4 have overplayed their hand again. If those are the actual games they will launch with? Bwahahahahahaha, I'm sorry I can't comment...but they are going to get pulverized in year one.

I can count fifteen separate first party teams, all of them as I type, are working on Durango games. I don't even know what most of them are...was never shown.

The secrecy will increase much, as we venture near E3. So expect to see more fake rumors about Durango. Apparently Sony is so stupid they actually have never heard of a power-save UPS mode, but that's all our system uses basically. In a nut shell, the rest is just bias and bullshit.

Nintendo, whom I used to respect long ago is going to be obsolete this year. I'm not keen on any of their games, though I can see why some like it. Either way, Sony impresses me very much so with the better done Jak and Daxter series and powerful Uncharted. Infamous to me, is too short.

But I'll be frank. I favor Microsoft's games the most, as games designed by Microsoft Studios are the best. They are the longest, quite simply hold the most depth, and don't hand hold. Ninety Nine Nights proves this as well as Lost Odyssey....Two games by the same talent, which I'm still playing. Halo cements this in the mind of gamers everywhere, and the new games....which there are oh a fair few....Confirms it irrefutably.

Quote:
"Hahahahahaha what a fucking joke, MS and Xbox is some kind of cult! Larry Hyb is secretly a damn whiny Mormon."
"Ha ha ha ha ha, Final Fantasy is linear shit on a stick." Final Fantasy hasn't even been cool since FF9 exposed the series' ugly flaws. I would rather play the linear as fuc Mass Effect 3, than Final Fantasy anything. Seems like a $20 game now.

See, I can be a stupid ass as well. And if we're a cult we are the cult of great games. Xbox has a vision to connect all Xbox consoles together, sharing features and friends. It goes way beyond what Sony ever achieved....and we will see an Xbox in every home across Europe by the time it's over. We'll focus a very minute amount of resources to Japan and get one in most places there, as well basically.

Nintendo, thou shall be smitten down after this year, and might as well move over to the handhelds where they belong. I liked them twenty years ago, their time is done with. And they'll exit the industry as fast as they came moving more towards......A Gameboy tied to your T.V. *Snicker* Their games are shitty.

And as for Sony I own it, their games are quite impressive...but they are stupid as shit if they think they aren't in for the fight of their lives. Short games don't win gamers over. I prefer Microsoft wins this time, as they are bringing out not just amazing games but awesome T.V. services, apps and a universally connected living room users will worship. This year and the next, will be the hardest battle Playstation ever fights. Bank on it.
Durango Unchained ZXT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:24 AM   #165
Durango Unchained ZXT

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshiko Monsuta View Post
However, this was a quality one of a kind moment for me. Up until that time I figured Microsoft cannot develop rpgs. I never really thought a game this unusual could could come out. but they proved me wrong. Magna Carta 2 and other later successes, came due to IU's AAA brilliance.
Durango is set to be Unchained this winter. It was a great game most certainly. I'm not allowed to confirm/deny rumors, but I'll just say that this topic makes Microsoft chuckle quite a bit.

Also, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA if Sony seriously thinks they are going to get any edge with the new "Final Fantasy".......That Final Fantasy sailed long ago and is certainly stale as shit now. I will buy FF Versus for $22 this go around, just seems like that's all the series is worth. Maybe the Durango version I'll bother with one day.

Based on my play time, the Xbox 3 is going to light Europe on fire...
Durango Unchained ZXT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:53 AM   #166
Spartan343DAlterias

Talking Shit just got real!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightFalls Revisited View Post

At least they finally got rid of the god awful float camera and learned to make a big city. I don't understand gamers who unfairly judge a game before it even comes out, both the new Versus or Lightning Returns seem fine to me. They are certainly not day one buys, but both do a competent job of city design.
Honestly man, I don't really give a shit. It looks like lighting tricks to me. I can't see myself buying Final Fantasy Versus on day one ever again. Microsoft is number 1 for me.
Spartan343DAlterias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:08 AM   #167
Spartan343DAlterias

Quote:

Honestly man, I don't really give a shiit. It looks like lighting tricks to me. I can't see myself buying Final Fantasy Versus on day one ever again. Microsoft is number 1 for me.

Final Fantasy is just linear as shit now.....Look at the corridors? Look at how linear the god damn thing looks. Is it even remotely competition? Pfft GFTO. Play Lost Odyssey for once, and notice how it has endless canyons, cities that seem to extend for at least three screens, and side quests in every single area.

How in the hell does this latest Final Fantasy game feel anything less than half-finished?

Yeah, it can drop dead. I'll buy Final Fantasy: Versus 15 at discount for the PS4 and then sell the game. It ain't what it's hyped to be. Lightning Returns barely looks the same as Final Fantasy 10, and it looks boring, even when I gave it a chance.

You want to explain to me why I shouldn't? Like I said....other RPG's just do it leagues better. Lost Odyssey is light years ahead of Final Fantasy and feels like a whole different world of massive size. Otherwise, there would be no excuse for me to bash it to pieces. With a later Durango port I might buy for online mode...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durango Unchained ZXT View Post
"Nintendo, thou shall be smitten down after this year, and might as well move over to the handhelds where they belong. I liked them twenty years ago, their time is done with. And they'll exit the industry as fast as they came moving more towards......A Gameboy tied to your T.V. *Snicker* Their games are shitty."
Shit, I'm loving the one-shot kill mode cropping up in MS recently. Are they ready to decapitate that PoS finally? And give us a Gears of War/Jet Force Gemini on steroids. This is the rabid-dog MS that was soooooo missing from the domination they owned last gen.

I take it Ms is pretty damn confident then? Hell, the problem with the Wii U is there isn't a single freaking game you would want on the thing. Mario is shit today, no different from Once Upon A Monster aka Sesame Street. There's hundreds of easy ass Mario/Elmo games littering the shelves....they distract Ms forcing them to shoehorn Kinect crap into games people don't want like Disney Adventures. Nintendo makes a shit load of these stupid games, aka mini games.

They impact Ms by pushing them to shoehorn in gimmicks. We don't need anymore! We don't want anymore! They probably impact Sony as well....So I want to see them decapitated. Company does shit-all for games.

I want to see a decapitation and Nintendo out....not yet of course, but prepare the kill-switch. The Wii U is worse than the Dreamcast, nobody needs that thing around. Oh and please for the love of god....force Sony to drop price..$49 for new game deals, $59 for new online games. And give us more launch games than Sony, I'm about ready to blow my fuse if I don't see cheaper internet ISP bundles...
Old 03-25-2013, 03:16 AM   #168
TheInmortalRobert

l THE ROBERT l's Gamercard
I'd LOVE to see a Quake 5.

I'll never forget when I first got my white Xbox 360, and watched myself go through the stroggification process.

It was then that I became open-minded to non-Nintendo consoles.
TheInmortalRobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:19 AM   #169
Spartan343DAlterias

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInmortalRobert View Post
I'd LOVE to see a Quake 5.

I'll never forget when I first got my white Xbox 360, and watched myself go through the stroggification process.

It was then that I became open-minded to non-Nintendo consoles.
A thousand times that one, since Nintendo killed Factor 5 industries.
That's when I permanently switched to Sony or MS. A-fucking men!
Old 03-25-2013, 06:15 AM   #170
FeralTigerlily

FeralTigerlily's Gamercard
It's probably too early to even think about this, but I'd love to see a sequel to DmC: Devil May Cry. I know they released the DLC Vergil's Downfall, but Mundus can't be the only demon worth beating around. If he is, why not have a story with Heaven? After all, the angels can't be too happy that one of theirs had children with a devil.
FeralTigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:20 PM   #171
ryanleighbailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt415 View Post
I said this before in a different thread Enslaved: Odyssey to the West needs a sequel. The story was great the voice overs was fantastic too bad people didn't give it a chance. Also L.A. Noire.
I love enslaved and couldn't agree more
La noire not so much though

I know this game is coming out soon too and this has been a dream sequel for years......... Beyond good and evil 2 :-)
ryanleighbailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:34 PM   #172
thomasgeorge

Send a message via AIM to thomasgeorge Send a message via Skype™ to thomasgeorge

FWR Georgie's Gamercard
Hope they wouldnt butcher any of my childhood favourite games. Battlefront 3 is deffo a must though!

thomasgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:43 PM   #173
thomasgeorge

Send a message via AIM to thomasgeorge Send a message via Skype™ to thomasgeorge

FWR Georgie's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamski View Post
La Noire 2, or New York Noire, or Chicago Noire. You get the idea.

Maybe one set in London during the ripper times, now that would be cool!
Try Sherlock Holmes vs Jack The Ripper, not as good but a decent game

thomasgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:05 PM   #174
World Class Ranger

Thumbs up Megatonz!

Oh man guys, from what I'm hearing.......GET READY FOR MEGA-TONZ!!!!!

Next Xbox launch games are looking slick as hell.
For yo' information, I have two friends on Twitter who recently announced they are starting motion capture for an "unannounced large-scale RPG" designed by Microsoft... That's the only leak I heard. He also said one of them, has a large amount of battles on the ocean!! ()...

DAAAAAMN what could it be?
Has Microsoft done it? Are we gonna get a Bioware game waay beyond Mass Effect this year?

Two possibilities described for the two rpgs....

Bioware's new Microsoft RPG
Lost Odyssey 2(!!!!)

I have confirmed it isn't Fallout.....the games are described as epic scale Microsoft RPGs....

Take all this with a grain of salt boyz, but we're expecting at least 3 epic rpgs could be unveiled out of literally nowhere....

My dig brotha also says he saw multiple reps speaking a lot to Hideo Kojima at the game developer's conference.....Heh heh heh...
http://schedule2013.gdconf.com/session-id/824275

Oh man! It must be bugging the shit out of some people MS won't even reveal. Pooor witle Sony, it must be driving them bat shit insane that MS is in no rush at all to reveal their new console and its games.....

LOL, I can't wait to tape record these meltdowns, last time this happened all the final fantasy games went multiplatform.....Hey $ony, you fixed that shitty DRE problem yet? Jak Daxter/God of War are tight, but the shit you have to go through with your playstation DRE'ing over & over again just to play a god damn game isn't...more like "DRE"Station lol!!!

MS fixed RRoD in 3 months, You ever gonna bother? WHAM!

~PS: bring on Jet Force Gemini 2, on 3D platinum screen

Last edited by World Class Ranger; 03-25-2013 at 08:09 PM.
World Class Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:14 PM   #175
World Class Ranger

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralTigerlily View Post
It's probably too early to even think about this, but I'd love to see a sequel to DmC: Devil May Cry. I know they released the DLC Vergil's Downfall, but Mundus can't be the only demon worth beating around. If he is, why not have a story with Heaven? After all, the angels can't be too happy that one of theirs had children with a devil.
This. Oh and Banjo Kazooie 3, with the real class talent doing the game.
World Class Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:33 PM   #176
RaitakanaMendoza

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Class Ranger View Post
"Next Xbox launch games are looking slick as hell.
For yo' information, I have two friends on Twitter who recently announced they are starting motion capture for an "unannounced large-scale RPG" designed by Microsoft... That's the only leak I heard. He also said one of them, has a large amount of battles on the ocean!! ()...

DAAAAAMN what could it be?
Has Microsoft done it? Are we gonna get a Bioware game waay beyond Mass Effect this year?

Two possibilities described for the two rpgs....

Bioware's new Microsoft RPG
Lost Odyssey 2(!!!!)"
Holy shit, I've been seeing it on Linked In too. One of my friends said he's having an audition for a new Microsoft RPG series.

That would be borderline incredible if true. Mass Effect was what sold me on an Xbox360 to start with, that and the promise of more planets. If Microsoft has indeed snagged a Mass Effect style franchise but this time first party, that is the BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL YEAR.

Lost Odyssey easily became my most played game of the last generation. If it's true about hires for this game, next xbox just went from a "buy Month 1" into a Day 1 buy for me. Plus a whole new RPG series!?!!

I AM SERIOUSLY GETTING HYPED NOW!!!!!!!!!!

What could they be working on!?! And from what I heard these are launch. LoL, I wouldn't be shocked if the next box utterly crushes the PS4. And MS is dragging out all the hype/always online bullshit to create an even bigger buzz so they can keep news from $ony the whole way in.
RaitakanaMendoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:48 PM   #177
RaitakanaMendoza

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderShephard View Post
However I always wanted an epic game of this size, as a Microsoft franchise actually because it always felt so damn enormous. Every planet you could go to, would be a fully explorable world without limits. I'm hoping that Bioware Edmonton's new game really blows Mass Effect away and captures the original game's many touted features.
Imagine the size of the planets in the Solaris Gamma cluster....

Don't look now, but MS just passed a head-fake. A first-party RPG series that destroys Mass Effect seems one-hundred percent confirmed.
RaitakanaMendoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:17 PM   #178
Spartan343DAlterias

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durango Unchained ZXT View Post
We'll focus a very minute amount of resources to Japan and get one in most places there, as well basically.
It sounds so great, but I got one concern....
What about Microsoft's new-age stock investors?
Are they going to have the patience to wait on MS' strategy really all that much or are they going to force the herculean option on Japan.

What I mean is if MS' shareholders see Wii U stumbling out of the gate so much in Japan, they may want to capitalize on that quickly and send the failure of the Wii to the curb. Japan's large apathy when it comes to the Wii may play on an anxious attitude of MS shareholders, which would push investors to force the Xbox into the Japanese market.

And when I say "herculean" option, I mean that they would spend upwards of $700 million buying Japanese RPGs, Metal Gear Solid for 2 yrs, discount titles and once exclusive titles to drive the Wii over into irrelevance even in Japan.

Remember when they got AAA RPGs, their sales soared past the Wii for 2 months every time. If they did pursue such a drastic option, Microsoft may win millions of sales clashing easily with Sony by riding to victory...But Japan's wider business district would reject selling more Xbox's.

Just simply due to Microsoft's more European anti-competitor monopoly movements.

But I don't think they'd like spending 1 billion, so I can't see a reason. Thankfully I don't care about this and I don't think Microsoft's shareholders control any of MS decisions from this point onward, or else they would have killed the Wii U by now.

It being a missed opportunity to destroy competition. No one in the business scene denies how much a fat-ass mistake that Apple ripoff was.

"Bioware working on a "whole new fictional universe" (xbox only)"
Oh god, this is beyond megaton news as I loved Mass Effect!!!
Old 03-25-2013, 09:31 PM   #179
Spartan343DAlterias

Thumbs up

Quote:
And on that subject, Microsoft must court Remedy to securely acquire them as a second party studio. Their games division needs unique titles like Alan Wake as well as Minecraft, as full blown exclusives. I suggest they also be positive the other Minecraft games are spin-offs, and Minecraft is their property, given they originally built the series on PC. I would prefer Microsoft lock down either Lode Runner or Minecraft as a full time exclusive, and snag Alan Wake for good.
Absolutely agree with this one hundred percent. One of the best of 2010. I play Alan Wake like an addict every weekend, just sign the dotted line. I'm ready Alan!!!!

Also get Conker 2 out on the new Xbox with the co-op play we all love and some weapons too.....It's about time we reclaim that bad boy. If Grant Kirkhope would rather work on iOS/Wii fad games, fire him. He ain't Rareware anymore.

Last edited by Spartan343DAlterias; 03-25-2013 at 09:33 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:12 PM   #180
Esperanze aDante

Cool Killin' it

Definitely Devil May Cry and Conkers Bad Fur Day without doubt.

Oh yea, if the Grant Kirkhope guy don't want to work on that game (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t70l-9n1rCQ) then fire his ass. Couldn't agree more enough with the bs.

I'd rather have their new Ubisoft guys Rare hired doing Conker, just gimme the real bad ass
Esperanze aDante is offline   Reply With Quote