PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Puzzle and Word > Beautiful Katamari
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-25-2007, 10:01 PM   #31
Crimzen dragon

Crimzen dragon's Gamercard
Well, since I have nothing to do(where's the DLC) I'll start the search.
Crimzen dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 01:50 AM   #32
ZoopSoul

ZoopSoul's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Pants Party, Cranky Guy in Cloud 9 in the small town by the mermaid/merman. =)

FIVE TO GO!!! Please help as much as possible, folks.

FURNITURE:
Page 1, Row 1, Slot 3
Page 1, Row 3, Slot 1
Page 2, Row 1, Slot 3 (Principal's Desk, bookcase, and something else...)

RICH:
Page 3, Row 1, Slot 3 (looks like a big coin, but where?) FOUND: TV studio, Seadome when you're tiny (starting out).

PARTITIONS:
Page 2, Row 1, Slot 1 (Looks grated)

HOUSES:
Page 2, Row 3, Slot 2 (I'm guessing near the Miyamoto house... can't for the life of me remember where that's at though)

Last edited by ZoopSoul; 10-26-2007 at 02:26 AM.
ZoopSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 02:16 AM   #33
brainw0rms

3 items to go. at least one was mentioned before (i think), but i didn't see a location for it. they may have been obvious/easy for others, but when they're the last ones you're looking for it's a little harder.

SCHOOL:
Podium 1m80cm0mm page3,r1#3

SPORTS:
pitcher's mound 3m84cm2mm page, r1#4 (i have the other baseball stuff but i have no memory of where i got the base / home plate if they are even in the same area)

CONTROL:
control tower 94m85cm7mm page1, r3#2 (i know there's only a limited number of stages it could be on and maybe i'm overlooking it, but i'm just not seeing it. this is the tall standalone tower, not the building with the airport control tower thing attached to it)

edit: got pitcher's mound and control tower. only need the podium now for 100%.

Last edited by brainw0rms; 10-26-2007 at 04:04 AM.
brainw0rms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 02:18 AM   #34
brainw0rms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoopSoul View Post
FURNITURE:
Page 1, Row 1, Slot 3
Page 2, Row 1, Slot 3 (Principal's Desk, bookcase, and something else...)
p1r1s3 = expensive table. that's near the gas station in the seadome once you get to the 3m-12m part. it's across the street toward the mansion town. i think the principal's desk may be there too?
Old 10-26-2007, 03:35 AM   #35
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
OK, I'm having trouble with the Log Cabin. About five people have confirmed that it should be at the campsite across the bridge in the hills, but it is not there. Can anyone go into their game and find this item, then please let me know which level and EXACTLY where it is? I'm hoping I'm just at the wrong campsite and not that my game is glitched...

(Where I am looking there is a building with a blue roof, a bunch of outdoor sinks and some Camper vans.)

Aside from that, the only other thing I need is Ippei Baba or whatever.. anyone remember where he is?

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited by The Pants Party; 10-26-2007 at 03:38 AM.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 04:38 AM   #36
brainw0rms

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
OK, I'm having trouble with the Log Cabin. About five people have confirmed that it should be at the campsite across the bridge in the hills, but it is not there. Can anyone go into their game and find this item, then please let me know which level and EXACTLY where it is? I'm hoping I'm just at the wrong campsite and not that my game is glitched...

(Where I am looking there is a building with a blue roof, a bunch of outdoor sinks and some Camper vans.)

that's the right place. i just rolled it up in cloud 9 forest. i was looking for the podium and decided to check while i was rolling. i previously had done four other stages and didn't see the cabin, but it was definitely in cloud 9 for me.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:00 AM   #37
JonLacksAnH

jonlacksanh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainw0rms View Post
that's the right place. i just rolled it up in cloud 9 forest. i was looking for the podium and decided to check while i was rolling. i previously had done four other stages and didn't see the cabin, but it was definitely in cloud 9 for me.
Came here to say exactly this (except not looking for the podium), but was beaten to the punch.

Found:

Food - 4-3-4 - Rice, found in Roller Roaster between the sacred torch and a nearby wall - by the time you can roll up the sacred torch, this thing's probably gone. Have to get there early.
Necessities - 2-3-3 - Under the wooden bridge in Seadome
Industry - 1-1-4 This was already explained in the thread and I missed it. It's next to the stadium in Dynaville. I rolled it up at 35m.
Symbols - 1-2-1 On the shore next to the Kelp Factory - probably disappears at the next size upgrade after 12m; I hit this at 15m.
Entrances/Exits - 2-3-2 (fan blades?) - Oh, wow... description was listed early on in this thread.
Teenagers - 3-2-3 (swimmer?) - In the middle of the lake in the starting area of Saturn... have to come back later when you can scale up it, I think. Didn't see exactly where he was, but he popped up when I was about 10m and just circling the pile of junk in the middle of the lake.

Still missing:

Cleaning - 1-3-1 (some kind of bucket?)
Festival - Xmas Tree-3-1 (snowflake)

Last edited by JonLacksAnH; 10-26-2007 at 08:44 PM.
JonLacksAnH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 12:23 PM   #38
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainw0rms View Post
Thank you! I swear I checked every level, but that must have been the only one I didn't. Everyone kept saying it's in "any big level" but it's most definitely only in that one single level.

Any word on Ippei Baba... LAST ITEM!

Old 10-26-2007, 08:04 PM   #39
ZoopSoul

ZoopSoul's Gamercard

Thanks Brain, I'll check after work... Man, this is getting pretty intense.

Pants, I'll keep my eyes out for Ippei.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:51 PM   #40
Crimzen dragon

Crimzen dragon's Gamercard
Does anybody remember where the Pitchers Mound is?
Crimzen dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 08:58 PM   #41
brainw0rms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimzen dragon View Post
Does anybody remember where the Pitchers Mound is?
i got it in dynaville. i don't know where. i just rolled through the stage and ended up getting two of the three items i still needed. i didn't notice i got it until after i'd finished the stage.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:32 PM   #42
ZoopSoul

ZoopSoul's Gamercard

Dynaville in the train station where all the people are standing. I would've PMed this, but I'm lazy and at work.
Old 10-26-2007, 10:00 PM   #43
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Quote:
Dynaville in the train station where all the people are standing. I would've PMed this, but I'm lazy and at work.
Was that for me!??!

Old 10-26-2007, 10:16 PM   #44
ZoopSoul

ZoopSoul's Gamercard

Sorry Pants, Pitcher's Mound. I'll PM you yours if I find it.

I only need that partition and that house now, guys.
Old 10-26-2007, 10:17 PM   #45
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Oh man, I got so excited...

The house is in Seadome, at the bottom of the hill from the campsite. In most stages there are stores there, but Seadome has two houses with Japanese family names.

The grate is probably also in Seadome, in the middle of the city section there is a green grating section blocking off a water tower. Most of the green grate is the same as you've seen before, but one small piece is unique. (This one might be a different grating, but it's the only unique one I remember.)

Last edited by The Pants Party; 10-26-2007 at 10:21 PM.
Old 10-26-2007, 10:22 PM   #46
ZoopSoul

ZoopSoul's Gamercard

Thanks Alan, I'll try it as soon as my gal gets off of Puzzle Quest.
Old 10-26-2007, 10:46 PM   #47
ZoopSoul

ZoopSoul's Gamercard

Thanks to Pants, I have the house. I still need that damn fence (it was a good idea on Seadome, but only the short fence is there... damn!)

Still need the Low Fence. Anybody? EDIT: Found! Wheel stage at the start, near the wedding party. 100%!!!!

Last edited by ZoopSoul; 10-27-2007 at 12:19 AM.
ZoopSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 01:37 PM   #48
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Ok, someone on Gamespot said this about Ippei Baba:
Quote:
Found him just now by accident. Somewhere in Seadome - I was heading for the Log in the grassy area, and had plowed through the town you spawn in. He's somewhere under 5m either in the spawn town or on the way to the Log on the hill. Good luck!
I rolled Seadome for an hour this morning and found nothing. Can you guys try to recreate this for me? I'm really starting to get upset. I haven't seen a single person doing their "last items" threads having this guy in it, so he can't be that rare, but no one can find him again.

EDIT: Another response on Gamestop says this:
Quote:
He is indeed on Seadome. He is laying flat on his back looking up at the stars on the bank right in front of the red house and the man hanging on the tree. There are sunflowers waiving back and forth above him. If you need more details just let me know.
I won't be home for another 4 hours, but I hope this is correct!

Last edited by The Pants Party; 10-27-2007 at 05:13 PM.
Old 10-27-2007, 07:43 PM   #49
ZeroPts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
Ok, someone on Gamespot said this about Ippei Baba:
I rolled Seadome for an hour this morning and found nothing. Can you guys try to recreate this for me? I'm really starting to get upset. I haven't seen a single person doing their "last items" threads having this guy in it, so he can't be that rare, but no one can find him again.

EDIT: Another response on Gamestop says this:

I won't be home for another 4 hours, but I hope this is correct!
yep hes there. on the grass area next to a bookcase in front of the red tower shrine around the sunflowers. its near the red bridge also if more help is needed. rolled it at 1.6m.
ZeroPts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 08:41 PM   #50
Caleb Goessling

Caleb Goessling's Gamercard
I had to see this too. Yeah, he's there. Congrats, Pants.
Caleb Goessling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 09:27 PM   #51
Maritimus Rain

Maritimus Rain's Gamercard
Can someone please explain where the kelp factory is? I'm stumped.

Also, somehow I'm missing one of the axes God is holding on Cloud 9, but I can't remember where he is. Could someone tell me where that lake is?
Maritimus Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 09:28 PM   #52
ZeroPts

need some help. heres a list of what i need, some i found but cant seem to find the rest.

Cleaning
1-6 broom light size
1-9 bucket light size
Found 2-9 recycle bin kind of large size -
Seadome - 1.4m. outside tv studio behind a little girl hula hooping and next to a BECO vending machine on the left allyway.

Found
Furniture
1-3 Expensive Desk human size -
Seadome - 6m. across the street from the gas station and near peacock tire/sign inside the racing track. A bunch of ppl will be seating on sofas. Also have clear partition, principal's table, and expensive desk.

1-9 Principal's Table human size -
Seadome - 6m. across the street from the gas station and near peacock tire/sign inside the racing track. A bunch of ppl will be seating on sofas. Also have clear partition, principal's table, and expensive desk.

Found
Flower
1-8 Rafflesia kind of large size -
Dynavilla - 1.5m. in the small pool leading to the bridge in the middle of the
mansion.

Seating
1-7 chair kind of large size

Found
Danger
2-12 happy flower kind of large size -
Shani Circuit - 1.5m. side of a house across from the mansion blocked by boats.

Festival
1-5 human human size

School
3-1 bag light size
3-12 vaulting horse - missing 8th step

Symbols
1-9 diamond shaped??? palm size

Partitions
2-6 japanese writing board??? human size

Found 3-11 Clear partition human size -

Found
Guidance
1-10 Mother Sign house size -
Cloud 9 - 7.5m. Behind 2 cows. Around the top area of the golf course and before going across from the bridge that leads to a camping site.

Romance
2-2 squid??? grab size

Found
Teenagers
3-11 Pink girl human size -
Dynavilla - 2.5m. at the farm near the mansion with the strawberry patterned cow (cute cow). Must use dash roll because they fly away when you approach them.

Found
Workers
1-1 Chief Driller human size
Schloss Kosmos - 9m. on top of a small house in the middle of the racing track near the industrial buildings and behind the gas station.
Old 10-27-2007, 09:32 PM   #53
ZeroPts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritimus Rain View Post
Can someone please explain where the kelp factory is? I'm stumped.

Also, somehow I'm missing one of the axes God is holding on Cloud 9, but I can't remember where he is. Could someone tell me where that lake is?
I believe this is the kelp factory zoopsoul listed in the 1 page.

INDUSTRY:
Page 1, Row 1, Slot 4 FOUND: In Dynaville, Japanese side after 12m. Roll along the seaside.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:59 PM   #54
Maritimus Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPts View Post
need some help. heres a list of what i need, some i found but cant seem to find the rest.

Cleaning
1-6 broom light size

Romance
2-2 squid??? grab size
Just found:

Scrub Brush -
Seadome, in the TV studio. Restart until you start in front of it. It also has the abacus (Stationary Page 3, Row 2, Slot 2) and the big coin (Rich Page 3 Row 1 slot 3) in it. The broom is on the left wall, facing the audience.

Tsuchinoko -
I think this might be on Seadome too, I'm checking. It's along the cliff that leads to the 12m exit in the tall grass. - Confirmed, in the tall grass in front of the bales of straw with the kitty faces on them.

Last edited by Maritimus Rain; 10-28-2007 at 12:22 AM.
Old 10-28-2007, 01:27 AM   #55
ZoopSoul

ZoopSoul's Gamercard

Dynaville for God's axes, not Cloud 9. =)
Old 10-28-2007, 02:02 AM   #56
Maritimus Rain

Smile

Quote:
Dynaville for God's axes, not Cloud 9. =)
Thanks, but which lake does God appear in?
Old 10-28-2007, 02:45 AM   #57
Maritimus Rain

I might as well post my list, I'm down to my last nine. The stuff in parentheses was just for my reference so I'd remember what they looked like if I saw them:

Reading
Page 2, Row 1, Slot 2 (stack of books? rack?) - light - Found, Seadome, inside TV studio on computer desk.

In fact, like 5-6 items that I was missing toward the end were in the Seadome TV studio. Anyone missing items that are Light or smaller should make sure to roll in there. Make sure you're not too big before entering.

Furniture
Page 1, Row 2, Slot 2 (floor mat/board?) - kind of large

Measuring
Page 1, Row 2, Slot 2 (cross between combo lock and cigar cutter) - grab Found, Lady Luck Casino, the shelf under where you find Twinkle (to the left of the couch) on the wall next to a purse.

Control
Page 1, Row 1, Slot 4 (large remote?) - light

Festival
Page 2, Row 2, Slot 1 (person wearing festival clothing) - human Found, Schloss Kosmos in the town square (where you'd find the Christmas tree or King Kong)

ARGH! I found out I hadn't finished Festival like I thought, I need that snowflake too:

Page 3, Row 2, Slot 2 (Christmas tree subset: Page 1, Row 3, Slot 1 (Snowflake) - pinky) - Found, Lady Luck Casino. People said it's up where you find Twinkle, it's actually the shelf under that, on the wall behind the pink compacts.

Facilities
Page 3, Row 3, Slot 1 (piece of land, park?) - house

Plants
Page 3, Row 1, Slot 4 (looks like a... back massager) - palm Found, on a co-op roll in the neighborhood (Japanese town). Too busy yelling at my brother to turn right to notice where I picked it up.

Fantasy
Page 3, Row 3, Slot 4 (golden axe?) - light Found, Cloud 9, in the first town in the left side of the water, being held by God. Disappears if you get to big, roll there immediately after getting 50cm just to be safe.

Antique
Page 1, Row 2, Slot 3 (fish?) - light Found, Seadome, in the Aquariums next to the building with the water wheel

Last edited by Maritimus Rain; 10-28-2007 at 10:03 PM.
Old 10-28-2007, 02:58 AM   #58
phoenix1031

3 Left. Please help.

Container: Page 1, Row 3, Slot 3

Adult: Page 5, Row 1, Slot 4

Animal: Page 4, Row 1, Slot 3
phoenix1031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:03 AM   #59
Maritimus Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix1031 View Post
3 Left. Please help.

Container: Page 1, Row 3, Slot 3

Adult: Page 5, Row 1, Slot 4

Animal: Page 4, Row 1, Slot 3
The Animal (hercules beetle) I think is in the white gazebo outside the mansion in one of the missions you start there.

The container is a wicker fruit basket. There's one on cloud 9 in the first section next to a basket of sandwiches along the front fence.

The adult is a rare item one, Ikuo Shimano, old man in a dark red kimono. No clue.

Last edited by Maritimus Rain; 10-28-2007 at 05:04 AM.
Old 10-28-2007, 05:44 AM   #60
ZoopSoul

ZoopSoul's Gamercard

The one with the merpeople in the beginning, left side if you're facing it.