PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Puzzle and Word > Beautiful Katamari
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-28-2007, 10:05 PM   #61
ZeroPts

now i only need 3 more including the snowflake i didnt realize was missing.

Symbols
1-9 diamond shaped??? palm size
Partitions
2-6 japanese writing board??? human size
Festival
3-2 Xmas Tree : 1-9 Snowflake pinky size

Cleaning
1-6 Scrub Brush light size
Seadome - in the TV studio. Restart until you start in front of it. It also has the abacus (Stationary Page 3, Row 2, Slot 2) and the big coin (Rich Page 3 Row 1 slot 3) in it. The broom is on the left wall, facing the audience.

1-9 Cleaning bucket light size
Schloss Kosmos - 1.3. Behind red tower shrine. Below the tall grass.

2-9 recycle bin kind of large size -
Seadome - 1.4m. outside tv studio behind a little girl hula hooping and next to a BECO vending machine on the left allyway.

Furniture
1-3 Expensive Desk human size -
Seadome - 6m. across the street from the gas station and near peacock tire/sign inside the racing track. A bunch of ppl will be seating on sofas. Also have clear partition, principal's table, and expensive desk.

1-9 Principal's Table human size -
Seadome - 6m. across the street from the gas station and near peacock tire/sign inside the racing track. A bunch of ppl will be seating on sofas. Also have clear partition, principal's table, and expensive desk.

Flower
1-8 Rafflesia kind of large size -
Dynavilla - 1.5m. in the small pool leading to the bridge in the middle of the
mansion.

Seating
1-7 chair kind of large size
found but didnt realize where and when

Danger
2-12 happy flower kind of large size -
Shanin Circuit - 1.5m. side of a house across from the mansion blocked by boats.

Festival
1-5 Matsuri Lover human size
Sunrise Castle - 3.4m. Candy apple store vendor. Had to basically roll back and forth to get it from inside the stand. very frustrating.

School
3-1 Sports Bag light size
Sunrise Castle - 78cm. need to get under 50cm before you go into the fastfood restaurant then roll to like 75cm while your in there to be able to pick it. under the stool closest to the sliding double door.

3-12 vaulting horse
Sunrise Castle 2nd - sort of in the middle of the river across from an outfielder and near the small boat with the fishes in it.
Sunrise Castle 4th - near the trash pile in front of the tv studio.
Sunrise Castle 5th - on the end of the red bridge leading the japanese style houses.
Sunrise Castle 6th - on the house with the red oni and momotaro near the waterfall.
Sunrise Castle 7th - near koala wearing backpack at bell across from the fast food restaurant.
Sunrise Castle 8th - near the school geek in front of the red tower shrine.
Sunrise Castle 9th - on the roof of the right house when entering the japanese style houses from the red bridge. near the ninja sleeping in the kotatsu.
Sunrise Castle 10th - on the hill above the pool with the waterfall.

3-11 Clear partition human size -

Guidance
1-10 Mother Sign house size -
Cloud 9 - 7.5m. Behind 2 cows. Around the top area of the golf course and before going across from the bridge that leads to a camping site.

Romance
2-2 Tsuchinoko grab size
Seadome - It's along the cliff that leads to the 12m exit in the tall grass. -
Confirmed, in the tall grass in front of the bales of straw with the kitty faces on them.

Teenagers
3-11 Pink girl human size -
Dynavilla - 2.5m. at the farm near the mansion with the strawberry patterned cow (cute cow). Must use dash roll because they fly away when you approach them.

Workers
1-1 Chief Driller human size
Schloss Kosmos - 9m. on top of a small house in the middle of the racing track near the industrial buildings and behind the gas station.
ZeroPts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 10:33 PM   #62
Maritimus Rain

Maritimus Rain's Gamercard
Argh! I think I found all of my remaining items by accident on Seadome except for that one piece of furniture:

Page 1, Row 2, Slot 2. Looks like a floor board, or a low table, or something. Anybody help?
Maritimus Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 11:10 PM   #63
Maritimus Rain

Zero, the other two are listed in this thread previously, not sure if the board is, but I remember where I found it:

Seadome, after leaving the first town, at the intersection of the first road you come to and the train tracks.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:05 AM   #64
ZeroPts

Thanks Rain, got them all, for the 1-9 diamond shaped??? palm size its actually in Shanin Circuit. i makes sense when you think about it but i was trying Dynavilla for like 5mins before i realize it was probably wrong.
ZeroPts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 03:59 AM   #65
davia and mike

paper clip

i need a paper clip its in the stationary section.

food page 5 row 2 item 4
cleaning page1 row3 item 4
washing page 2 row3 item3

edit: found wasing item in shani circuit on a cart moving along the street. you need to be small to get them and not pick up the whole cart.

Last edited by davia and mike; 10-29-2007 at 06:01 AM.
davia and mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 05:01 AM   #66
phoenix1031

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritimus Rain View Post
The Animal (hercules beetle) I think is in the white gazebo outside the mansion in one of the missions you start there.

The container is a wicker fruit basket. There's one on cloud 9 in the first section next to a basket of sandwiches along the front fence.

The adult is a rare item one, Ikuo Shimano, old man in a dark red kimono. No clue.
Thanks, Rain. Found them all!!

The adult is in the Schloss Kosmos, taking photo.
phoenix1031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 07:02 AM   #67
davia and mike

seating 1-7 its in shani circuit it the zoo area behind some trees all the way against the cliff its called a study chair
Old 10-29-2007, 07:45 AM   #68
WarriorPriest13

Send a message via AIM to WarriorPriest13

WarriorPriest13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Help!

Help please. Anyone. I have one item left.

SPORTS page 5 row 1 item 4

It looks like a sitting down skier. I cannot find it for the life of me. I am guessing it is some place easy.
Please help.

Thank you.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:49 AM   #69
WarriorPriest13

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritimus Rain View Post
Argh! I think I found all of my remaining items by accident on Seadome except for that one piece of furniture:

Page 1, Row 2, Slot 2. Looks like a floor board, or a low table, or something. Anybody help?
Look in the area with the television station. It is inside near the computers. It looks kinda like a gren and white chess board.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:12 PM   #70
newbsicle

zymotic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Vegetables: 1-8
Tried looking for it based on a previous post but had no idea where it was.

FOOD: 4-12 rice
ON the roller coaster level there are two bridges. One large bridge and one small. Find the large bridge and cross it towards the small bridge. Now cross the small bridge and you'll notice two your left against the building is a bag of rice. Right next to a few barrels of rice.

Cleaning: scholoss kosmos
1-6 In the tv studio on the left wall facing the audience.

1-9 Under the red large red tower.

Stationary: 1-8
On Uranus you'll find the paper clip. Restart till you spawn up with a valentine candy box and several make-up packs. Turn around and head for the record player. On the left side of the record player you'll see a white plate. On this plate is the paper clip. NOTE* YOU HAVE TO FINISH THE LEVEL SINCE THERE IS NO ETERNAL MODE FOR URANUS OR YOU'LL JUST LOSE THE ITEM WHEN YOU QUIT

Stationary: 3-6

Sports: 3-4 3-5 and 3-6
Any clue as to what level the skiers may be on?

Flowers 2-8
Found on dynaville
Item: Rafflesia
Roll up till you get large enough to go beyond the gated fence of the mansion where you strart off in many levels. It's in the centere of the little pond there.

Lighting: 1-7 1-8 l
Both look like candles. I have tried knocking candles off candle sticks with no luck.

Hot: 1-10
Sky scraper size

Art: 3-7
Somewhere on Uranus

Industry: 1-5

Symbols: 1-9

Guidance: Schloss Kosmos 1-10 1-11 1-12 & 2-1 2-2 2-3
You'll start off fairly small. When you finally get big enough go up the hill where the where the painter is.. Hug the left and you'll see some playground things. A slide and a jungle gym. Continue left hugging the wall. You will finally come across these signs.
2-1 2-2 2-3 are just up ahead before you cross the wooden bridge towards the campers.

2-9 2-10
Still on scholoss kosmos you'll find both of these in the water. Easy find. I just thought I would list them since I saw them.

Romance: 2-2
Can somone tell me at least what this is... It looks like a gator but what size?

Professinonals: 1-11
Uranus
Standing outside infront of a building when you first get outside. NOTE* YOU MUST FINSIH LEVEL SINCE THERE IS NO ETERNAL MODE.

Ocean: 2-12 Looks like a submarine
Have played scholoss kosmos several times looking for this. Anyone know what leve it's found on?

Fantasy: 1-11 1-12
Gold and silver axes
Cloud 9
In God's hands just like how I've read several times over on diff forums. With a little more detail it is not in a pond, but the ocean, and it's located near the begging part where the sailboats cut surround the area keeping you from traveling to the ocean. You'll find this on the left side as you look at the sailboats in God's hands. He sticks out of the water just a little so be careful you don't just roll him up.

Antique: 1-11
Seadome
Go between the small bridge and the pumpkin patch are several fish tanks. Roll over them till you get it.

Famous sites: 1-10
The stone hinge

Green=FOUND

Last edited by newbsicle; 10-31-2007 at 04:47 AM.
newbsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 05:24 PM   #71
WarriorPriest13

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorPriest13 View Post
Help please. Anyone. I have one item left.

SPORTS page 5 row 1 item 4

It looks like a sitting down skier. I cannot find it for the life of me. I am guessing it is some place easy.
Please help.

Thank you.
Hey Pants, or anyone,

Think you could help me out??? This is the last item I need. I know someone knows where it is at.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:42 PM   #72
davia and mike

Quote:
Hey Pants, or anyone,

Think you could help me out??? This is the last item I need. I know someone knows where it is at.

he is riding a chairlift maybe on seadome i cant remember the level but look for chairlifts.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:05 PM   #73
Maritimus Rain

Quote:
Look in the area with the television station. It is inside near the computers. It looks kinda like a gren and white chess board.
Thanks, someone on Gamefaqs actually pointed me in that direction late last night. I couldn't believe I found like 6 items in that studio towards the end but still missed that one.

Finished my 100% finally. I'll come back later to help, but not tonight. Tonight is Heroes night.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:17 PM   #74
WarriorPriest13

Quote:
Originally Posted by davia and mike View Post
he is riding a chairlift maybe on seadome i cant remember the level but look for chairlifts.
Any idea what color he is?? I found the green and purple one. I will check again when I get home. Man I just need this last one for my 100%. If you can get a definite answer of where he is please let me know.

Thanks,

EDIT: I FOUND IT!!!! Dynaville. 100% Thanks everyone.

Last edited by WarriorPriest13; 10-30-2007 at 06:51 AM.
WarriorPriest13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:48 AM   #75
Shopsmart

I'm down to:
Powerful 2-1. A needle looking thing
Celebration 2-2. A birthday cake
Advertising 2-6, 2-7. A billboard, and an easel shaped sign.
Guidance 2-4. A flat square thing
Cute 2-10. A bear trophy

Any idea on any of those?
Shopsmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 08:52 AM   #76
newbsicle

zymotic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Does anyone have 100% on items? Obviously you wouldn't have all the cousins and presents, but does anyone have all the collection items?
Old 10-31-2007, 12:37 AM   #77
davia and mike

need

handcuffs
cleaning 1/3/4
houses 4/3/2
stores 2/1/3 6/3/1
partitions 4/3/1 its row 1 item 3
entrances and exits 3/1/2

Last edited by davia and mike; 10-31-2007 at 02:08 AM.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:18 AM   #78
newbsicle

zymotic's Gamercard

[quote=ZeroPts;454129]now i only need 3 more including the snowflake i didnt realize was missing.

Symbols
1-9 diamond shaped??? palm size
Partitions
2-6 japanese writing board??? human size
Festival
3-2 Xmas Tree : 1-9 Snowflake pinky size

2-6 3-2 & 1-9
All three on uranus: You must finish level to get the items since there is no eternal mode for you to exit with.

1-9 Restart the Uranus level till you see yourself infront of some make up and a heart shaped candy box. Go forward a little and the snowflakes are ont the wall to the left.

3-2 The christmas tree may be on Uranus as well. It's in the second room down the stairs if that is in fact a christmas tree. If that's not the spot wait till your much bigger and try head for the snow covered mountain. There are tons of pine trees up there and some are decorated like christmas trees.

2-6 The Japanese writing board is outside on top of some barrels near the sail boats. You need to be fairly small to pick it up.

Last edited by newbsicle; 10-31-2007 at 05:00 AM.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:01 AM   #79
newbsicle

zymotic's Gamercard

Quote:
need

handcuffs
cleaning 1/3/4
houses 4/3/2
stores 2/1/3 6/3/1
partitions 4/3/1
FOUND

Partitions: page 4/row 3/ item1
You may want to double check this. I can't find it on the list.

Entrances and exits: Page three/ row one/ item two
scholoss kosmos-closed pit
You'll want to roll up big enough to grab buildings first. The item is located near all the race cars.

Old 10-31-2007, 02:58 AM   #80
davia and mike

Quote:
need

handcuffs
cleaning 1/3/4
houses 4/3/2
stores 6/3/1
partitions 4/1/3

no closed pit box there only open maybe a little more specific or maybe a different level.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:51 AM   #81
newbsicle

zymotic's Gamercard

Quote:
no closed pit box there only open maybe a little more specific or maybe a different level.
Sorry I was wrong. I was going by memory and figured one was open and the other was closed.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:03 AM   #82
antilucid

Send a message via AIM to antilucid Send a message via Yahoo to antilucid

antilucid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Ok. Time for me to start listing some of my things I need here. I will do this in small parts at a time in case I accidently find what I need. Any help I can get will be appreciated.
Page - Row - Column

Food = 95% - 4 (p3/r3/c4 - p4/r3/c4 - p5/r3/c2)
Snacks = 98% - 1 (p4/r3/c1)
Japanese Food = 94% - 2 (p4/r1/c4 - p4/r2/c4)

Drinks = 98% 1 - (p4/r1/c2)
Cooking = 98% - 1 (p6/r3/c2)
Cleaning = 96% - 1 (p1/r2/c2)
Reading = 89% - 2 - (p2/r1/c1 p2/r1/c2)

Stationary = 96% - 1 (p3/r2/c2)
Fashion = 84% - 5 (p1/r1/c2 - p2/r2/c1 - p2/r2/c2 - p3/r1/c1 /3/r1/c4)
Sports = 92% - 4 (p2/r1/c4 - p5/r1/c4 - p5/r2/c2 p6/r3/c1)

Arcade Games Completed 200/200:
Carcassonne, Hardwood Backgammon

www.gameinterface.net

Last edited by antilucid; 10-31-2007 at 01:14 PM.
antilucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 04:46 AM   #83
RevQuixo

RevQuixo's Gamercard
One last one for me..it's driving me crazy:

Seating:
Page 1, Row 1, Item 1

No one else seems to be missing this so I must be totally glossing over something obvious
RevQuixo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 04:57 AM   #84
newbsicle

zymotic's Gamercard

Vegtables = 95% - 1 (p1/r2/c4)

I have seen this item listed as on the Japanese items level near the water. I know that seems very vague but that's all I have on that one for I'm still looking for it as well. You may try the Japanese level since a couple of your items look Japanese.

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Here's my list just in case any of you forgot about it the first time.

Vegetables: 1-8
Sweet potato
Sunrise castle
After you become large enough to leave go out side do so. You'll find it on the right side of the small bridge from the large one. *Close to the water.

FOOD: 4-12 rice
ON the roller coaster level there are two bridges. One large bridge and one small. Find the large bridge and cross it towards the small bridge. Now cross the small bridge and you'll notice two your left against the building is a bag of rice. Right next to a few barrels of rice.

Cleaning: scholoss kosmos
1-6 In the tv studio on the left wall facing the audience.

1-8 Under the large red tower.

1-9 Under the red large red tower.

Stationary: 1-8
On Uranus you'll find the paper clip. Restart till you spawn up with a valentine candy box and several make-up packs. Turn around and head for the record player. On the left side of the record player you'll see a white plate. On this plate is the paper clip. NOTE* YOU HAVE TO FINISH THE LEVEL SINCE THERE IS NO ETERNAL MODE FOR URANUS OR YOU'LL JUST LOSE THE ITEM WHEN YOU QUIT

Stationary: 3-6
Scholoss Kosmos
Head directly to the tv station and go inside. It's laying right in front of a computer by one of the entrances.

Flowers 2-8
Found on dynaville
Item: Rafflesia
Roll up till you get large enough to go beyond the gated fence of the mansion where you strart off in many levels. It's in the centere of the little pond there.

Lighting: 1-7 1-8 l
These can be found on Uranus. While still in the first room of the mansion go onto the counter-top under the window. The candles should be sticking out of some wedges of cheese in a circular arrangement (like a birthday cake) It's more to the left side in the back of the counter space. Thanks RevQixo for find this for me. Note* As always you need to finish the level to keep your items since urnanus does not have an eternal mode for you to exit with.

Art: 3-7
Somewhere on Uranus

Shani Circuit
You'll find it mixed in with all the new driver symbols in front of the black gate.

Store: 6-9
Shani Circuit- the ring level
You'll find the sailboat house where the red beams normally are on this level. Behind and two the left of the bleachers as you out of the first part and turn right. There are several and this is the only level you can get it on.

Guidance: Schloss Kosmos 1-10 1-11 1-12 & 2-1 2-2 2-3
You'll start off fairly small. When you finally get big enough go up the hill where the where the painter is.. Hug the left and you'll see some playground things. A slide and a jungle gym. Continue left hugging the wall. You will finally come across these signs.
2-1 2-2 2-3 are just up ahead before you cross the wooden bridge towards the campers.

2-9 2-10
Still on scholoss kosmos you'll find both of these in the water. Easy find. I just thought I would list them since I saw them.

Romance: 2-2
Seadome
Go behind the tall red building and you'll find the snake hiding in some tall grass.

Professinonals: 1-11
Uranus
Standing outside infront of a building when you first get outside. NOTE* YOU MUST FINSIH LEVEL SINCE THERE IS NO ETERNAL MODE.

Ocean: 2-12 Looks like a submarine
Have played scholoss kosmos several times looking for this. Anyone know what leve it's found on?

Fantasy: 1-11 1-12
Gold and silver axes
Cloud 9
In God's hands just like how I've read several times over on diff forums. With a little more detail it is not in a pond, but the ocean, and it's located near the begging part where the sailboats cut surround the area keeping you from traveling to the ocean. You'll find this on the left side as you look at the sailboats in God's hands. He sticks out of the water just a little so be careful you don't just roll him up.

Antique: 1-11
Seadome
Go between the small bridge and the pumpkin patch are several fish tanks. Roll over them till you get it.

Green=FOUND

Last edited by newbsicle; 10-31-2007 at 04:46 PM.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:57 AM   #85
newbsicle

zymotic's Gamercard

I remember someone saying they needed this.

School: 3-10 Principals statue
Shani Circuit
Head for the circus tent and as you're facing the yellow tractors from the tent turn left till you get to the wall. You'll see several back there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

My final list.

-Lighting 1-7 & 1-8
Pinky size

-School @ 96% Yet I have all items collected. 51

-Romance 2-2 Any clue on what this is or it's size would help a ton.

-Ocean 2-12 This has to be on a stage instead of the super submarine.

I should have 100% after I get all those.

Sorry for posting so much I just really wanna get this done. I promise I'll continue to help people as well.

Last edited by newbsicle; 10-31-2007 at 10:15 AM.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:28 PM   #86
RevQuixo

RevQuixo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbsicle View Post
My final list.

-Lighting 1-7 & 1-8
Pinky size
Green & Orange Candles. These can be found on Uranus. While still in the first room of the mansion go onto the counter-top under the window. The candles should be sticking out of some wedges of cheese in a circular arrangement (like a birthday cake) It's more to the left side in the back of the counter space.

Hope it helps

I just found my last item Seating 1,1 which was the Expensive Chair. It's on Shani Circuit. There are some nurses and an old dude to the left of the area right before you leave after getting to 3m along the wall. The old dude is sitting on the chair .
RevQuixo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:46 PM   #87
deiXide

deiXide's Gamercard
Hi guys,

Thanks so much for helping out. I racked my brain last night trying to find my last 20 or so items, and managed to find 17 of them. Here are my 3 stumpers, if anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated!:

1) Cleaning: 1-8 - Looks like a dish rack, or a clothing rack used to dry dishes/clothes. (Found (see below). Thanks newbsicle!)

2) Furniture: 1-7 - Appears to be a desk with three big legs. Turning it sideways it looks like a traffic light, but it's in furniture so I'm assuming it's a desk. Human sized.

3) Symbols: 1-9 - Looks like it could be similar to the shield/crest next to it, but it's in a teardrop shape and it's "grab" size, so I'm assuming it's very small. Probably a single solitary decoration on a wall somewhere. (Found (see below). Thanks newbsicle!)

Here were some of the items that stumped me -- I wrote down their locations in hopes they would help other people:

1) Cleaning: 1-6 - Push broom - Up against the wall in the TV studio in Seadome as you enter through the front. Roughly the size of a push broom you see in schools and restaurants in real life.

2) Fashion: 2-5 - Blue Sock - Along the river in Roller Roaster. Lots of these spread out along the river. I believe you might have to be small, so head for this as soon as you get big enough to leave the initial shop.

3) School: 1-3 - 3rd Step - The "third step" in a disassembled vaulting horse. All of these are scattered throughout the Japan level. It's on the front steps of the building next to the outside TV shoot near the water.

4) Stores: 6-9 - Store w/ water wheel - This one is confusing because it looks like the water wheel building in the Japanese town. Instead, it's a "Sail Boat Rental" near the cranes and circus on the edge of the water on Shani Circuit.

5) Advertising: 1-6 - Menu Banner - This is on Seadome outside of Moon Jewelery near the 3m mark in the OTHER starting down. As soon as I was big enough to leave the Japanese town, I headed straight for the other town and was able to pick them up.

6) Aquarium: 2-7 - Fancy Fish - These guys is in Uranus outside of the starting house in the stream that runs under the bridges. There are a lot of them and they look like little black goldfish.

7) Antique: 1-7 - Nautilus - This guy is in Seadome in the fish tanks near the red shrine in town. I was about 90cm when I picked him up -- you need to bump the fish tanks to get him out. If you're big enough to pick up the tank itself, then you're too big to pick him up.

8) Sewing: 2-1 through 2-4 - These are all in one location on Roller Roaster near the shop exit next to a Teddy Bear.

Hope that helps someone.

Last edited by deiXide; 11-01-2007 at 03:34 PM.
deiXide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 04:05 PM   #88
newbsicle

zymotic's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by deiXide View Post
Hi guys,

Thanks so much for helping out. I racked my brain last night trying to find my last 20 or so items, and managed to find 17 of them. Here are my 3 stumpers, if anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated!:

1) Cleaning: 1-8 - Looks like a dish rack, or a clothing rack used to dry dishes/clothes.

2) Furniture: 1-7 - Appears to be a desk with three big legs. Turning it sideways it looks like a traffic light, but it's in furniture so I'm assuming it's a desk. Human sized.

3) Symbols: 1-9 - Looks like it could be similar to the shield/crest next to it, but it's in a teardrop shape and it's "grab" size, so I'm assuming it's very small. Probably a single solitary decoration on a wall somewhere.

Here were some of the items that stumped me -- I wrote down their locations in hopes they would help other people:

1) Cleaning: 1-6 - Push broom - Up against the wall in the TV studio in Seadome as you enter through the front. Roughly the size of a push broom you see in schools and restaurants in real life.

2) Fashion: 2-5 - Blue Sock - Along the river in Roller Roaster. Lots of these spread out along the river. I believe you might have to be small, so head for this as soon as you get big enough to leave the initial shop.

3) School: 1-3 - 3rd Step - The "third step" in a disassembled vaulting horse. All of these are scattered throughout the Japan level. It's on the front steps of the building next to the outside TV shoot near the water.

4) Stores: 6-9 - Store w/ water wheel - This one is confusing because it looks like the water wheel building in the Japanese town. Instead, it's a "Sail Boat Rental" near the cranes and circus on the edge of the water on Shani Circuit.

5) Advertising: 1-6 - Menu Banner - This is on Seadome outside of Moon Jewelery near the 3m mark in the OTHER starting down. As soon as I was big enough to leave the Japanese town, I headed straight for the other town and was able to pick them up.

6) Aquarium: 2-7 - Fancy Fish - These guys is in Uranus outside of the starting house in the stream that runs under the bridges. There are a lot of them and they look like little black goldfish.

7) Antique: 1-7 - Nautilus - This guy is in Seadome in the fish tanks near the red shrine in town. I was about 90cm when I picked him up -- you need to bump the fish tanks to get him out. If you're big enough to pick up the tank itself, then you're too big to pick him up.

8) Sewing: 2-1 through 2-4 - These are all in one location on Roller Roaster near the shop exit next to a Teddy Bear.

Hope that helps someone.
Shani Circuit
You'll find it mixed in with all the new driver symbols in front of the black gate.

Cleaning: 1-8
Seadome
You'll find it on the walk way around the large red Japanese building across from the small bridge at the start.

Last edited by newbsicle; 10-31-2007 at 04:25 PM.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:51 PM   #89
newbsicle

zymotic's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevQuixo View Post
Green & Orange Candles. These can be found on Uranus. While still in the first room of the mansion go onto the counter-top under the window. The candles should be sticking out of some wedges of cheese in a circular arrangement (like a birthday cake) It's more to the left side in the back of the counter space.

Hope it helps

I just found my last item Seating 1,1 which was the Expensive Chair. It's on Shani Circuit. There are some nurses and an old dude to the left of the area right before you leave after getting to 3m along the wall. The old dude is sitting on the chair .
OMG! Do you know how many people I know need this? You're a lifesaver!
Old 10-31-2007, 09:18 PM   #90
Kiraikuei

Kiraikuei's Gamercard
Updated - 100% now. Thank you for all the help

Found -

SCHOOL -pg3 #3 (3-1-3) -- SCHOLOSS KOSMOS - Sailboat town, nearby the mansion
FURNITURE - pg1 #12 (1-3-4) -- SCHOLOSS KOSMOS - Same as above, rather close to eachother
WORKERS - pg2 #12 (2-3-4) -- SEADOME - Japanese section of town, wearing a straw hat carrying a broom(Maintenance Man)
FESTIVAL - pg2 #4 (2-1-4) (Matsuri Man) -- SCHOLOSS KOSMOS -along with all the other festival people under the shrine people are carrying in the over 3m city
ADULTS - pg2 #5 (2-2-1) (Busy Momma) -- SUNRISE CASTLE - Wearing an off green dress with a golden apron. In front of the fast food place.

Last edited by Kiraikuei; 11-02-2007 at 09:14 PM.
Kiraikuei is offline   Reply With Quote