PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Racing > Trials: Evolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-17-2013, 04:07 AM   #1
adelimeat

A DELI MEAT's Gamercard
Arrow New Trials Evolution: Neverending Trials Practice Mode made by A DELI MEAT: part 1.

Ive just uploaded Part 1 of my Neverending Trials practice track on track central. Im still working on the rest. Check it out on the track central on Trials Evolution, under gamertag A DELI MEAT or track name Neverending Trials. The track editor limits you to only using like 22 checkpoints, and since i put a checkpoint at the beginning of each section i was only able to make 21 sections. So I will be uploading the next parts soon. I tried to make each section as close to an exact match of the original as i could. I think it worked quite well. Message me on xbox live at the above mentioned gamertag if you have any questions. Please download and rate if you can. Im trying to get this track and the upcoming ones to be easier to find so the more downloads and high ratings the better. Im working on more sections right now and will upload the next 21 sections soon. It took me about three days to make the first one so they should be rolling out about that quick, so expect the next set of sections soon. Thanks to all who download and rate.

A DELI MEAT
adelimeat is offline   Reply With Quote