PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-19-2013, 10:57 AM   #1
ShinAkuma

toLazytoThink's Gamercard
Demo impressions

Well what are your guys impression?
The demo was freaking brilliant, imo of course, it seems the story mode changed A LOT since ultimate ninja storm 2 and damn it, it's freaking awesome. The nine tails battle was so awesome.
What do you guys think?

ShinAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:23 PM   #2
CoregBlue1

Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
i think this game will be my personal GOTY.

the demo was great and from what i know about the finished game, it will be mind blowing.

to bad there are no online achievements, since this game has gigantic online competition potential. i will be playing online but many won´t when they hit 1k.

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:31 PM   #3
ThousandLegs01

ThousandLegs01's Gamercard
It completly washed the foul taste of Aliens Colonial Marines from my mouth and I'm so glad I traded it in for money for this game
ThousandLegs01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:54 PM   #4
ShinAkuma

toLazytoThink's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoregBlue1 View Post
i think this game will be my personal GOTY.

the demo was great and from what i know about the finished game, it will be mind blowing.

to bad there are no online achievements, since this game has gigantic online competition potential. i will be playing online but many won´t when they hit 1k.
Have to disagree on this one. The true naruto community will stay there. And the online achievements is a good thing, it will scare away most of the deidaras. People don't play fighting games for the achievements, this is something i learned from the fighting games i have played for years now, although it will be kind of hard to find good games i'm certain.

ShinAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:05 PM   #5
CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma View Post
Have to disagree on this one. The true naruto community will stay there. And the online achievements is a good thing, it will scare away most of the deidaras. People don't play fighting games for the achievements, this is something i learned from the fighting games i have played for years now, although it will be kind of hard to find good games i'm certain.
well some people do. i have a playtime of over 400 hours on street fighter 4 and like 500G, so i know what you mean. i also played generations online for a very long time.

Dude deidara is out, TenTen is in since Generations

My MAL

Old 02-19-2013, 10:12 PM   #6
XxStuartxX 1990

iRenegadeknight's Gamercard
I know next to nothing of naruto, but I thought I'd give the demo a try and thought it was pretty sweet, but to me the combat seemed to nothing more than running around in circles mashing B, unless I'm missing something.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:56 PM   #7
NHS KEMISH

NHS KEMISH's Gamercard
Awesome I can't wait for the full game...Only thing I didn't like was the Awakeing mode that you can use it whenever you want...but maybe in the game is different.

Want to play it right now, I can't wait for the 5th!!
NHS KEMISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:37 PM   #8
WREQUIEM

wrequ1em's Gamercard
I loved 2 if they keep everything from it (love some collectibles and sidequest)
and have all these cool additions then it'll be in my top 5 for this year.
WREQUIEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:57 PM   #9
Lynardo

Lynardo's Gamercard
it was sort but needed to be and on a harder difficulty it is going to be off the cine
Lynardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:41 PM   #10
Takamura Bear

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Damn. That was an excellent demo. It was definitely easy but I assume CC2 scaled down the difficulty just for the demo.

I was more taken back by the visuals more than anything. Kurama is amazingly well animated. Stunning.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:10 AM   #11
KillerBEA
I am a Dragon apparently

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Community and Events Team   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Platinum
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
Amazing demo, amazing set piece with fighting Kurama.

Only thing I noticed that bothered me at all, is that Minato feels a tiny bit slower then in Generations. which threw off my groove when using him.
KillerBEA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:59 AM   #12
KuShNsTieN
Banned User

KuShNsTieN's Gamercard
it was a good demo but it was too short . I wish instead of the Nine Tails there was another battle like Minato and "The Masked Man"
KuShNsTieN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:15 AM   #13
KillerBEA
I am a Dragon apparently

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Community and Events Team   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Platinum
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuShNsTieN View Post
it was a good demo but it was too short . I wish instead of the Nine Tails there was another battle like Minato and "The Masked Man"
Or allow us to skip the Nine tails fight and go straight to the masked man fight. Fighting Kurama is cool and all but I prefer playing the masked man fight.
KillerBEA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:46 AM   #14
Kaiyo

KaiyoOrganiz000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Online achievements is stupid for Naruto especially it comes to just boosting for them since you can never get them legit when someone else rage quits when you win and it doesn't count as a loss for them and a win for you then fuks up the win streaks.....

Twitter - Raptr - Youtube
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:38 PM   #15
CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
Online achievements is stupid for Naruto especially it comes to just boosting for them since you can never get them legit when someone else rage quits when you win and it doesn't count as a loss for them and a win for you then fuks up the win streaks.....
actually in Generation it did count as a win for you and it will be the same here...

My MAL