PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III > The Tyranny of King Washington, Part 1: Infamy
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-20-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
SweetBlackMagic

SweetBlackMagic's Gamercard
Can someone explain the "nuances" of Wolf Cloak?

It seems that it just suddenly turns off for me for no reason.

I seem to only be able to use the Hidden Blade when cloaked to kill someone and STAY cloaked. If I use the Tomahawk, it goes away.

Also, if already engaged with enemies and I trigger it, I'm unable to actually "attack" anyone...basically I can only run away. Is this how it's supposed to function?
Old 02-20-2013, 07:08 PM   #2
thenutman69321

TheNutman69321's Gamercard
It's turning off because the hidden blade is the only thing you can use while cloaked. Use any other weapon and it turns off immediately.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:12 PM   #3
SweetBlackMagic

SweetBlackMagic's Gamercard
Thanks...makes sense, but it would be nice to have that as part of the "tutorial." I also noticed that if you try to go "high profile" or "run" it turns off as well.

Also, I guess it makes sense that once you're already engaged you should use Cloak to primarily escape, but it's not very intuitive since you can attack in other situations using it.

Pretty cool new feature IMO, but like everything else with AC3 it could use "tweaking."
Old 02-20-2013, 11:50 PM   #4
StayonTarget
The Sum of All Zeroes

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Unarmed or the hidden blade are the only two weapons that work. Why? Because they are stealth weapons to be used with a stealth cloak.

And if it was tweaked to be able to be used with any weapon and sprint then it would be overpowered. Same with it using up your health.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Like Barad. That damn spammer.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote