Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-20-2013, 04:05 AM   #1
Kangaroo Swagg

kangaroo swagg's Gamercard
Dominant Species Challenge

I am currently working on beating all of the Borderlands challenges. I have most of them completed and the rest I have found efficient ways to beat. However, Dominant Species (kill 2500 Guardians) is taking forever and a day. My method has been so far to go through The Descent and Eridian Promontory and just keep killing them. This method is taking ages as I have been doing it on and off for months and am getting serious again about finishing this challenge, but I am only at 1000. So my question is: Is there a more efficient way of completing this challenge?? This is just taking forever and would like some insight on whether my current method is efficient or there could be faster ways of killing guardians. Also, I noticed that certain types of guardians don't count for the total. Why is that? Thanks.
Old 02-27-2013, 02:59 AM   #2
redsparton6

redsparton6's Gamercard
Yeah when I had the same idea as you but eventually it was just to time consuming so I decided to just go for 90%. My advice would be to switch up the challenges you are going for every two runs or so to mix it up.
redsparton6 is offline   Reply With Quote