PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Crysis 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-25-2013, 03:03 PM   #61
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
I didn't quite grasp your first question. For the bow, you need 10 kills which each arrow type so 40 total.
I quoted it in my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Quick question mate. Can the difficulties be played out like Crysis 2? So start on Normal and complete it. The NG+ on SS?
Old 02-25-2013, 03:20 PM   #62
Barad
Super Fun Time

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
I quoted it in my post.
Yeah but what do you mean? On Crysis 2 I did a new game on Easy, finished it achievement unlocked then a new game on Super Soldier, finished it achievement unlocked. Same thing applies here I guess. I you wanted to start on SS then yeah you can but it's glitching on most people right now.

Currently Playing: Destiny!
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:26 PM   #63
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Yeah but what do you mean? On Crysis 2 I did a new game on Easy, finished it achievement unlocked then a new game on Super Soldier, finished it achievement unlocked. Same thing applies here I guess. I you wanted to start on SS then yeah you can but it's glitching on most people right now.
In my C2 I did easy, then SS like you. But I did it via chapter select (NG+) and carried on from there. It meant, I could carry over all my powers and blast through it in 2hrs.

Nothing is mentioned about that here in the roadmap. It says;

Quote:
I recommend that you beat it as quick as possible on the lowest difficulty to get a feel for each section and get all the collectibles and achievements, and then revisit it on Supersoldier. Keep in mind, you'll want to start a new campaign
Doing this (bold) does it carry everything over? Or is it just worth starting on SS? Just saying nothing about NG+ or doing everything again via chapter select.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:53 PM   #64
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Doing a new game for Super Solider is safer + you do keep all your module upgrades (they carry over multiple playthroughs). Though some people are chapter selecting their SS playthrough and still unlocking the achievement. It's really buggy.

Old 02-25-2013, 04:06 PM   #65
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Doing a new game for Super Solider is safer + you do keep all your module upgrades (they carry over multiple playthroughs). Though some people are chapter selecting their SS playthrough and still unlocking the achievement. It's really buggy.
Ok. That's all I needed to know. Does everything carry over.

I'm actually not going to play the SP until the buddy stuff is sorted out. I really want to save myself another whole playthrough because Crytek can't do their job again!
Old 02-25-2013, 04:21 PM   #66
Hurricane Of 87

Hurricane Of 87's Gamercard
Pretty certain Going Commando doesn't work with the LMG/Majestic6/JAW loadout. Done it twice now and no pop.

Jumping off the gigantic beam in Hell's Kitchen and stomping on anyone at Spear B isn't high enough to get the Bird Of Prey achievement either.
Hurricane Of 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:45 PM   #67
BiggD
55 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Of 87 View Post
Jumping off the gigantic beam in Hell's Kitchen and stomping on anyone at Spear B isn't high enough to get the Bird Of Prey achievement either.
I can confirm that. Tried 5+ times and couldn't get it Airport and Caverns were better maps for it though. I got it easily on Caverns so try there on Crash/Spears.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:52 PM   #68
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:

I'm actually not going to play the SP until the buddy stuff is sorted out. I really want to save myself another whole playthrough because Crytek can't do their job again!
A 2nd new game will almost guarantee the achievement, the campaign is super short so don't hold out too long.

Old 02-26-2013, 10:43 AM   #69
Thai J

Thai J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:

You may have a long wait. Did they ever fix some of this type of crap in Crysis 2? If they did it took a LONG time.
Next Up: Sherlock Holmes

GT: Thai J
PSN: Thai1226
Thai J is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:40 AM   #70
yearsinthemaking05

FightTheRise05's Gamercard
The "suited-up" achievement is definitely glitched, and should be posted somewhere in the guide. As of now I've found no way around the glitch, it looks like some are lucky and some aren't. So it may be best to move your save to a flash drive, and then starting over. Of course you could always erase everything if you flat don't care.
yearsinthemaking05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:02 PM   #71
Hurricane Of 87

Just need Extended Clip for the Jackal to get Geared Up. Any ideas?

Was cycling through all the weapons CELL dropped during my collectible run but this is the missing link.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:05 PM   #72
Fracture90

aG 9o's Gamercard
Quote:
Just need Extended Clip for the Jackal to get Geared Up. Any ideas?

Was cycling through all the weapons CELL dropped during my collectible run but this is the missing link.
I found it on the map Red Star Rising.

This video will help.

Its at 2.19 - The gun on the left if i remember correctly.

#!

Hope this helped.
Fracture90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:09 AM   #73
bob101910

bob101910 rfp's Gamercard
What gametype is played a lot in MP? Trying TD and Crash/Spears, but games never get more than 5 people (6 required to start).
Most Recent: Guacamelee (X1)
bob101910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #74
Hurricane Of 87

Weird, I never have any problem finding games in the Spears/Crash Site playlist.
Just look at the bottom of the screen when highlighting a playlist and that should tell you how many players/games are going on in that playlist.

@Fracture: I assume you mean the gun on the left at 2:33? 2:19 was a Reaper Cannon! I'll playthrough again and check it out.

ED: I got Going Commando yesterday after using the generic SNIPER loadout.
I got the three kills with OGR, Majestic6 and JAW rocket launcher using the generic GUNNER loadout (on two separate occasions) but GC never popped.
If someone else can confirm that the GUNNER loadout didn't work on getting this achievement that could be another detail to slide into the guide.
I assume it's the JAW not counting as an 'explosive kill' since it isn't your typical grenade.

Last edited by Hurricane Of 87; 03-02-2013 at 04:07 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:59 PM   #75
Fracture90

aG 9o's Gamercard
Quote:

@Fracture: I assume you mean the gun on the left at 2:33? 2:19 was a Reaper Cannon!

Yeah, i said 2:19 just so you get a fair idea of the area of the map But yes its the one one on the left at 2:33
Fracture90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:01 PM   #76
Xtreme Jono

Xtreme JonO's Gamercard
Crysis 3 acheevo boosting lobby 4 more needed

Need 4 more for a boosting lobby add Xtreme Jono for invite
Xtreme Jono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:06 PM   #77
warrenpaul

Woz DJ's Gamercard
Hit me baby one more time:

warrenpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:08 PM   #78
warrenpaul

Woz DJ's Gamercard
Nice guide btw man

Old 03-03-2013, 01:47 AM   #79
Warablo

My Supersolider glitched again.. It happened on Crysis 2 and now on Crysis 3.. I might as well just play on Veteran from now on..
Warablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:04 AM   #80
Hurricane Of 87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture90 View Post
Yeah, i said 2:19 just so you get a fair idea of the area of the map But yes its the one one on the left at 2:33
Bingo! Now these pesky Pinger and VTOL kills to take care of. Man the VTOL sucks.
Barely any cover
The front jets keep obscuring my view
You can be hit from angles that you can't hit.
You'll be moving most of the time.
Jumped off one gun to switch to the other and I 'slid' off the plane several times.
Pretty certain I've died more times while on a VTOL than I've actually killed anyone.
The VTOL on East River is particularly useless, that map is like 70% wall.

Also how many Nanosuit modules are in the game? The campaign stats suggest 16. But my counter was on 15/16 when I still had 3 to go. Just some clarification for those struggling with it as I've seen claims that it's glitched.

@Maka: "Oddjob: To get this achievement, you will have to play Standard Team Deathmatch." LIES! I've never played TDM and I have it. Got it on Crash Site on Hell's Kitchen. I used the poles instead of the crash site shields so maybe the throwable object needs to be something that's part of the standard map?

ANOTHER ED:
Aerial Support - VTOLs also appear on the map Skyline.

Last edited by Hurricane Of 87; 03-03-2013 at 05:54 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:16 PM   #81
warrenpaul

Woz DJ's Gamercard
Post-Human Warrior!

Old 03-09-2013, 10:51 AM   #82
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warablo View Post
My Supersolider glitched again.. It happened on Crysis 2 and now on Crysis 3.. I might as well just play on Veteran from now on..
My game keeps freezing after the end boss fight and it is frustrating!
TealPavelski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:22 PM   #83
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
100% done.

If you find any errors, please let me know. I will submit this on the weekend for front page processing.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:08 PM   #84
Kairi
Moderator / Spam Killer

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Yunder and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Crysis 3 Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

It's a world of saints and sinners, losers and winners, good and bad, happy and sad
Can't break the spell! I'll be there for you....
Kairi is online now   Reply With Quote