PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-11-2012, 05:57 AM   #1
i fist brown i

i fist brown i's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
alan wake 2

Honestly, why didnt/havent they made an announcement for this game yet!?? E3 was just last week and i was looking forward to a possible reveal to a new alan wake, but nooo!!! microsoft is wasting money on Exclusive deals with DLC and the stupid idea of having your phone interact with a game.

my view on exclusive dlc is, nobody cares (maybe the ps3 users) that we get dlc a week/month early. When next gen consoles come around, microsoft will not have anything backing it except "HEY, we'll get you dlc 2 months before the PS4 does" while ps4 is just showing off all their exclusive new ip's coming out.

PUT money toward remedy to get a new alan wake out! Lord knows we need more RETAIL exclusive games to play on our 360s.

odds are, no one will read this... but this definitely "erks" me.

hey MICROSOFT, make it happen!
i fist brown i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:28 AM   #2
ecu1982

Craig0930's Gamercard
I agree with you to a certain extent. We do need to get some more exclusive games
Old 09-05-2012, 03:53 AM   #3
SicklyPlague
Not that kind of plague

SicklyPlague's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Im betting we will see news of it as a early release for the next gen console.

Thanks to MabusScarab for the Sig!
SicklyPlague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:10 AM   #4
Aiden95

fear the people's Gamercard
Alan Wake 2 has been confirmed for the xbox. i even have it preordered at EB games, i think it got announced a while ago (NO i am not confusing this with ameriacn nightmare)
Guides without roadmaps really get on my tits!!
Aiden95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:57 PM   #5
XBM Yosho

XBM Yosho's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiden95 View Post
Alan Wake 2 has been confirmed for the xbox. i even have it preordered at EB games, i think it got announced a while ago (NO i am not confusing this with ameriacn nightmare)

Gamestop and EB Games are the same company now, Neither website shows Alan Wake 2 nor do the stores accept pre-orders.

This quote was directly taken from the Remedygames.com website on another persons topic about pre-ordering this game.

"Well. If somebody's selling you a product we haven't even announced, I think that's something you should take up with them, and perhaps you want to take a moment to figure out how you feel about people who have no problem with selling their customers items that they have essentially made up -- but like you say, it doesn't have anything to do with us, we can't control what they decide to put on their website... "

Remedy has not made any official announcement of release for this title.

If you infact have this game pre-ordered I would highly suggest getting your money back as they cannot guarrantee something that isn't in the process of being released.

{UMK3Main-Reptile}
{MK9Main-Sub-Zero}
{SSFIV:AEMain-Ken}
{UMvC3Team-Wolverine,Ironman,Sentinel}
{Dungeon Fighter Live Wiki}
XBM Yosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:53 PM   #6
Pacific Coast

Pacific Coast's Gamercard
i need alan wake 2 now.

i also want guaranteed episodes as dlc monthly, separate from the disc.

this should be a monthly episodic series on xbla... forever.
Pacific Coast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:40 PM   #7
MajorDuffski

MajorDuffski's Gamercard
Apparently AW2 is already in development at Remedy, but I've been keeping my eyes peeled for any mention of pre-orders and I've found nothing. This game was my single favourite single-player experience on the Xbox 360. Incredible storytelling.

I played through, and very much enjoyed, American Nightmare, but it just wasn't quite the same.
MajorDuffski is offline   Reply With Quote