PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Feedback > FAQ
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 02:26 PM   #1
BasqueNYC

Location: L.E.S,Manhattan,NYC I also spend time in Northern Spain and Melbourne Australia

Basque2112's Gamercard
I Don't Understand

If anyone can help I would like to know why I can't make a public album,or avatar stuff like that I keep getting..

Do you have less than 5 posts on the forums?
If yes, please read this thread why you are unable to access this page
BasqueNYC, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Meanwhile I have posted tons of times and started threads I don't get it what am I doin wrong? And if anyone does help which I really would like and be grateful please describe it like to 9yr old I'm dense lol
Thank you guys and gals for reading
Old 02-22-2013, 02:28 PM   #2
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Some of your posts are in the user profile section which is one of the sections where posts don't add to post count.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Old 02-22-2013, 02:55 PM   #3
StolenPaper18

StolenPaper18's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Any of the Off Topic forums which are found here; do NOT count towards your post count. Also, the Member Profiles forum does NOT count towards your post count. I believe everything else should though.

Welcome to the site! If you have any other questions you can check out the FAQ page here or ask a fellow forum member (most of us are nice). Enjoy!