PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War: Judgment
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-02-2013, 01:31 AM   #1
Slim Shady

x INtOx1cAt3D x's Gamercard
No seriously achievement :(

So after much debate, I finally decided to give this game a chance......and then they fuck gears tradition in its ass even harder by not offering a new seriously achievement. Wtf are they doing to my favorite game!?!?!?! This game shouldn't even be a gears title. I know a lot of lil botches cry about how long u have to play to get seriously 3.0 but come the fuck on! Isn't the point of an achievent to achieve something!?!?!?!
Slim Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:35 AM   #2
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I would never think of Seriously 3.0 as an 'achievement.' It is rather a ENORMOUS grind until it's all finally done. You also had the fear of being reset and losing it all randomly.

Seriously in Gears 1, get real. Seriously in Gears 2, was just right. It should just be one task.

But since there isn't one altogether, I am extremely ecstatic. However, three re-ups? And I hate MP too. That right there is my equivalent of a Seriously 4.0. This one is more like "do I seriously have to re-up three times?"
Old 02-02-2013, 01:43 AM   #3
FYC Punker

Punk N Pi3's Gamercard
Read that list again there is a seriously achievement.

Seriously judgmental.
FYC Punker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:47 AM   #4
Barad
High on Life!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Yeah there is Seriously Judgemental but it's not official S.4.

"Completed all Declassified Missions on Insane difficulty"

Part of the campaign I'm guessing.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:49 AM   #5
Hagane

Haganeh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
I would never think of Seriously 3.0 as an 'achievement.' It is rather a ENORMOUS grind until it's all finally done. You also had the fear of being reset and losing it all randomly.

Seriously in Gears 1, get real. Seriously in Gears 2, was just right. It should just be one task.
^^^^ I share the exact same thoughts.

If the Gears J Seriously was going to be similar to Seriously 3.0, it won't be missed. (I think it's near impossible to legitimately get if you have a job/education plan anyway.)

EDIT:

I hope the Versus cheevos are do-able on Private, I really don't look forward to CODified gametypes x_x

Opinions are meant to be respected, but also scrutinized.

Last edited by Hagane; 02-02-2013 at 01:55 AM.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:03 AM   #6
km16

JBOND88's Gamercard
Seriously 4.0 will come with a Gears 4, no prequel will have it. Instead, we'll get the Seriously spin-off's like we have with Judgmental.
Games I've Maxed Chievo's (17) -- COD4, Modern Warfare 2, L.A. Noire, Portal: Still Alive, Portal 2, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Batman: Arkham Asylum, 007: Quantum Of Solace, Fable II, Tomb Raider: Legend, Lara Croft: Guardian Of Light, Bastion, Dead Rising: Case Zero & The Walking Dead.
km16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:09 AM   #7
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
I think the combination of all stars on insane, onyxing "war supporter," completing all declassified missions on insane, and re-uping 3 times adds up to a "Seriously" type of achievement. They all sound like grinding, pains in the ass.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:09 AM   #8
SpongebobRoundpants

gamerboyTHXtss's Gamercard
Don't worry guys there will be a seriously achievement much worse than 3.0. They just didn't want people to see the achievement in the game because they new many people don't get the game because of the achievement. After everyone has it i'm sure it will be added with the next DLC.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HiddenLongshot?feature=mhee
SpongebobRoundpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:48 AM   #9
my_box_72
Banned User

So happy with the list
my_box_72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:29 AM   #10
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongebobRoundpants View Post
Don't worry guys there will be a seriously achievement much worse than 3.0. They just didn't want people to see the achievement in the game because they new many people don't get the game because of the achievement. After everyone has it i'm sure it will be added with the next DLC.
This is the evil path a lot of developers are starting to take. They make the base game easy enough, with a little time and effort, done.

Then comes the piss-taking DLC.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:35 AM   #11
Riphade 1

Riphade's Gamercard
Cool story bro. Tell it again. Seriously dude. The fuq is YOUR problem. Seriously 3.0 is one of THE WORST achievements ever and you want it back? Its not even an achievement. Its a POS grindfest that's not worth squat. I'm thrilled there's no S4. No S4 is actually making me considering getting this garbage of a "Gears Game".

Riphade 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:11 AM   #12
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Anyone ever consider that Seriously 4.0 could show up as a DLC achievement later on? That would be pretty evil.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:11 AM   #13
my_box_72
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
Anyone ever consider that Seriously 4.0 could show up as a DLC achievement later on? That would be pretty evil.
Keep dam dreaming and trust me it's long gone ...............good riddance to that horrible retarted achievement
Old 02-02-2013, 01:33 PM   #14
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
people piss and moan about them anyway. Its good its gone, however having to prestige 3 times is a little rediculous
Old 02-02-2013, 02:07 PM   #15
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by my_box_72 View Post
So happy with the list
Not really!
Old 02-02-2013, 02:23 PM   #16
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Do campaign...MULTIPLAYER FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

They could have done a lot better
Old 02-02-2013, 03:42 PM   #17
Hurricane Of 87

Hurricane Of 87's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
I think the combination of all stars on insane, onyxing "war supporter," completing all declassified missions on insane, and re-uping 3 times adds up to a "Seriously" type of achievement.
I'd prefer it this way so you can at least get a reward for partial completion as oppose to 3.0's 'All or nothing' method.

PMSL at the guy insinuating FFA is a "CODified" game mode.
Hurricane Of 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:55 PM   #18
Slim Shady

x INtOx1cAt3D x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riphade 1 View Post
Cool story bro. Tell it again. Seriously dude. The fuq is YOUR problem. Seriously 3.0 is one of THE WORST achievements ever and you want it back? Its not even an achievement. Its a POS grindfest that's not worth squat. I'm thrilled there's no S4. No S4 is actually making me considering getting this garbage of a "Gears Game".

And very few people have what it takes to complete that grind so yes if you can/have it in you to complete it. I would say that is one hell of an achievement!
Slim Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:03 PM   #19
EliteLeafHater

EliteLeafHater's Gamercard
thank goodness there is no seriously 4.0. The insane achievements could be a pain but the amount of grinding for 3.0 is insane. It would have been better if things like horde/beast weapon kills and medals counted but even with that I would not have come close. I stopped at embry star IIRC and 81/82 achievements
EliteLeafHater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:10 PM   #20
Ceris
Why So Ceris-nya?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by km16 View Post
Seriously 4.0 will come with a Gears 4, no prequel will have it. Instead, we'll get the Seriously spin-off's like we have with Judgmental.
I was thinking this. I don't know much of Gears so I don't know if there will be another sequel, but it would makes sense to put Seriously 4.0 with Gow4

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:56 PM   #21
Riphade 1

Riphade's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Shady View Post
And very few people have what it takes to complete that grind so yes if you can/have it in you to complete it. I would say that is one hell of an achievement!
I'm one of those few. I regret every last grind of it. The worst achievement ever -_-

Old 02-02-2013, 06:07 PM   #22
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Quote:
I'm one of those few. I regret every last grind of it. The worst achievement ever -_-
This is why I still don't have it, but I am still working on it. I just grind a little or join a TA session every once in awhile when I have nothing else I'd rather play. According to the spreadsheet I use, I am ~77% done with the requirements. Not too bad. Mostly just kills and gametype matches left.

I am glad I don't have two different Seriously achievements to grind now.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:10 PM   #23
Riphade 1

Riphade's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
This is why I still don't have it, but I am still working on it. I just grind a little or join a TA session every once in awhile when I have nothing else I'd rather play. According to the spreadsheet I use, I am ~77% done with the requirements. Not too bad. Mostly just kills and gametype matches left.

I am glad I don't have two different Seriously achievements to grind now.
If you have another Xbox, there's a method to letting it boost offline while you play another game online.

Old 02-02-2013, 06:11 PM   #24
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
If you have another Xbox, there's a method to letting it boost offline while you play another game online.
I have a second. I should consider doing that. It is only a 4GB so I couldn't install the game, which is a lot of wear and tear on the Xbox.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:51 PM   #25
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Well i think those declassified missions will be enough of a pain in the ass...

Also 3 re-up is just not enough.... god they didn't earn anything with GOW3? It will probably take me 3 months and ill be top lev again... shit. You guys need to start thinking with something else than you belly button, A LOT OF PEOPLE like GOW for the MP, and campaign is just a bonus, so we want a long lev to achieve because we want to play it.

Overall the list is not too bad, but i do hope Free for All winning on every map is doable in private tough, cause i don't wanna play this mode, always said it, GOW is a team based game.

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:11 AM   #26
I R BFOG

xBFOGx's Gamercard
Quote:
Me too. When S3.0 popped i felt no sense of accomplisment, instead i felt i had wasted 1500 hours of my life on a mediocre game. I will not be buying this or any other abortion with "gears of war" in the title. They burned me bad with their treatment of their fans with gow. Was just endless lies and disappointment.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:15 AM   #27
my_box_72
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Not really!

Well I am
Old 02-04-2013, 06:25 AM   #28
IceAssassin21

zombiemv's Gamercard
I was waiting to see if this game had a seriously and it sucks that it doesn't.
IceAssassin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:37 AM   #29
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAssassin21 View Post
I was waiting to see if this game had a seriously and it sucks that it doesn't.
It does, its called seriously judgmental or whatever.... stop saying it dosen't... just because it dosen't involve kills. For all we knows, it could be even worst...

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:08 AM   #30
Play Up Pomp3y

Play Up Pomp3y's Gamercard
Well I for one am gutted. Getting 10,000 headshots with every gun while capturing the leader using a smoke grenade on every map in the game just to get a medal was my idea of ultimate fun. On a more "serious" note (see what I did there?) the lack of a Seriously? Achievement neither adds or distracts from my desire to buy this game. I've never maxed out on a gear game, but I've enjoyed the hell out of them all.
Play Up Pomp3y is offline   Reply With Quote