Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-23-2013, 04:13 AM   #1
CrazyMv94

CrazyMvM94's Gamercard
Hyperdimension Neptunia on Xbox 360.

With the title Victory and the anime coming of this year I've came to ask why doesn't the xbox have those games? I really wouldn't care if people say the gameplay is crap, I'm just upset with the fact that the games are PS3 exclusives, except the iOS game app, who else would agree that HN should come out on the 360?

MAL Steam Youtube
XBL: CrazyMvM94 / PSN: CrazyMv94
CrazyMv94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:28 AM   #2
RPGRulerKahn

Question

Forget it bud. There's a very small audience who even wants this game. It is like asking why isn't Cowboy Bebop on X360.

You won't see very many JRPGs on xbox at all. They are all niche games. Wait for the next generation and that will probably have some more JRPGs, the most popular ones also on xbox.
RPGRulerKahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:56 AM   #3
UCanCallMeDuckey

Because my collectors editions wouldn't be as collectible otherwise, just kidding but really it is the target audience for the particular systems, and PlayStation right now has the JRPG audience. But hey you can always have a PS3 for it's exclusive games, and then a 360 for everything else buddy so cheer up

I Fink you Freaky and I like you a lot

UCanCallMeDuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:45 PM   #4
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMv94 View Post
With the title Victory and the anime coming of this year I've came to ask why doesn't the xbox have those games? I really wouldn't care if people say the gameplay is crap, I'm just upset with the fact that the games are PS3 exclusives, except the iOS game app, who else would agree that HN should come out on the 360?
Xbox never sold that well in Japan, hopefully next gen does better so we get more Japanese titles.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:36 AM   #5
Spartan343DAlterias

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoWorld3Dclass View Post
No chance! MS and Sony get nothing but 100% generic games. I'm mad they stopped putting one piece on the Wii!
Curious here Nintendo zealot, but are you aware by now that the series of games Dragon Ball Z, Inyuasha, One Piece and Naruto Ultimate actually sell the most on Xbox360/Playstation?

http://the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm

It's just a smart business decision. Not everybody has to like the outcome. Sometimes making tough business decisions is a part of life.
Spartan343DAlterias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:41 AM   #6
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
All types of games have exclusives, and the people who made this game decided to make it exclusive on PS3. There are other JRPGs that are exclusive on the 360 too. As for this series ever coming to Xbox, I don't think it will. I decided to look up the game since I didn't know much on it. From what I saw, it seems like the game didn't do well; I came across some reviews for the game that gave it extremely low score.
Old 02-26-2013, 12:16 PM   #7
Matt36

MP Nemo36's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'd buy it for the name alone

RIP The Matt36, Rise MP NEMO36!
Matt36 is offline   Reply With Quote