PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-21-2014, 06:04 AM   #1
AypL

AypL's Gamercard
CoD2 esports?

Hi all,

Before people comment on this saying "this is an achievement website" yes I know. I wouldn't not be doing this unless I truly do not know where else to put this. If you do not care about cod2 competitive just don't read on but please do not flag this or report this so others can see.

Ever since gamebattles dropped cod2 gbs from the cod classics team ladder playlist 5 years ago cod2 esports has completely dropped from the radar. I am hoping to bring back some old cod 2 players that are still around and maybe even get some new cod2 players in.

For those of you that read this and are interested in comp cod2 (I know that there are not many) I am looking to start up 8s lobbies on cod2 at about 12-1pm - 4-5pm central time basically any day of the week (it will be SnD only). I am hoping to get a group of hopefully at least 16 people to scrim and do 8s with. I am aware that the skill and host gap between players will be quite large as cod2 is a very high skill gap game and the host is very powerful on cod2 xbl servers. (I have 25 up and 50 down with a 10 ping to my provider so the host shouldn't be an issue unless you live on another continent.

If you want to play add my gamertag "AypL" and get any friends you can as well. My long run plan is to start a petition thread on gamebattles to try and get gamebattles to add cod2 back into the cod classics team ladder.

Every single person I get is really important if this is to succeed so if you have any interest at all please add me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I really appreciate it.
AypL is offline   Reply With Quote