PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Tomb Raider
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 05:36 AM   #31
MyRifleIsBroken

Sphinx OG's Gamercard
Also a guide for this game will be very minimal as i can assure you that nobody will need a collectibles guide
Old 02-25-2013, 05:42 AM   #32
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuShNsTieN View Post
I was planning on doing a cheevo guide to this, and this method defiantly will be in there
I think Nozza is already working on the Guide for this game though.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
Old 02-25-2013, 05:45 AM   #33
MyRifleIsBroken

Sphinx OG's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
I think Nozza is already working on the Guide for this game though.
The more guides the better, Although i know Nozza does top notch guides
Old 02-25-2013, 07:10 AM   #34
DOPE BOI

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRifleIsBroken View Post
Just a heads up, credit will be given, also have to credit my other friend as he was the one who told me before this post was made
Thats fine but I can assure you when I started on this game, nobody was on the leaderboards but testers and devs. The highest dev was 27 and I was above him.

Im not saying nobody did or wouldnt have figured it out but nobody on the leaderboards was higher than me. I just wanted to help people here as I have used plenty of peoples guides and methods, just paying it forward.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:12 AM   #35
MyRifleIsBroken

Sphinx OG's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPE BOI View Post
Thats fine but I can assure you when I started on this game, nobody was on the leaderboards but testers and devs. The highest dev was 27 and I was above him.

Im not saying nobody did or wouldnt have figured it out but nobody on the leaderboards was higher than me. I just wanted to help people here as I have used plenty of peoples guides and methods, just paying it forward.
I hear that bud, yeah my friend wasn't high, he stopped at level 16 as he was bored
Old 02-25-2013, 09:39 AM   #36
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
DOPE BOI, can I use this info for the Achievement Guide I'm writing? Will give credit at the top, but you've got some nice useful information here that I'd like to add.

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG
Old 02-25-2013, 09:43 AM   #37
DOPE BOI

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
DOPE BOI, can I use this info for the Achievement Guide I'm writing? Will give credit at the top, but you've got some nice useful information here that I'd like to add.
Of course. We all help each other, I have used plenty of your guides/methods.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:13 AM   #38
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Of course. We all help each other, I have used plenty of your guides/methods.
Thanks buddy. I'm typing it up now, so it's more set out for the guide, but I've linked everyone back here for it's original form.

So are you saying, if you do this method it should take 15-18hrs to fully completed? I just want o double check on certain stuff for the roadmap.

Edit: Sorry, can you explain the levelling system a bit better. What level you reach before you prestige and stuff like that?

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 02-25-2013 at 10:16 AM.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:16 AM   #39
MyRifleIsBroken

Sphinx OG's Gamercard
Quote:
Thanks buddy. I'm typing it up now, so it's more set out for the guide, but I've linked everyone back here for it's original form.

So are you saying, if you do this method it should take 15-18hrs to fully completed? I just want o double check on certain stuff for the roadmap.
Gotta do 3 prestige's so 10-15hrs per prestige
Old 02-25-2013, 10:19 AM   #40
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Gotta do 3 prestige's so 10-15hrs per prestige
Oh ok. So the MP will take around 45hr of so? Is that simply to unlock everything? Do you prestige at level 60?

Old 02-25-2013, 12:02 PM   #41
DOPE BOI

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Quote:
Oh ok. So the MP will take around 45hr of so? Is that simply to unlock everything? Do you prestige at level 60?
Yes once you hit level 60 you can prestige by hitting Y and then you will get a warning. On the 3rd Prestige you will have to Max it out so you can buy all the upgrades. Certain weapons don't unlock until levels 55-57 but you cant unlock them earlier because if you do and prestige you will lose the upgrades.

It takes 15-18hrs to hit 60 and you have to do it 3 times and Max out the final one. So I say 45-55 hrs as some people will be a little faster/slower.

Since I have all this salvage and cant use it yet, when I Max out the 1st prestige I will buy all the upgrades and see if the achievement pops without unlocking the General. I doubt it but I'm try to rule everything out.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:12 PM   #42
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Wow. Even boosting it looks like it'll take a long time! Thanks for the help. I'm glad you can get most of the achievements in a private match, but that grinding is going to take some time!

If by any chance you have any information/help on the SP side of things, can you PM me. I've actually done a quite a bit but I'm not at a lose end until I actually get the game next week.

Old 02-25-2013, 12:23 PM   #43
DOPE BOI

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Quote:
Wow. Even boosting it looks like it'll take a long time! Thanks for the help. I'm glad you can get most of the achievements in a private match, but that grinding is going to take some time!

If by any chance you have any information/help on the SP side of things, can you PM me. I've actually done a quite a bit but I'm not at a lose end until I actually get the game next week.
Yeah once I start I will confirm your info.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:33 PM   #44
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Yeah once I start I will confirm your info.
Thanks a lot!

Looking forward to the game but the MP has put me off a little. Just glad you can boost, but upset it'll take soooooo long!

Old 02-25-2013, 12:40 PM   #45
DOPE BOI

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Quote:
Thanks a lot!

Looking forward to the game but the MP has put me off a little. Just glad you can boost, but upset it'll take soooooo long!
I was hoping that they meant level 3 in prestige and not prestige 3 times but nope. They turned a singleplayer game into a multiplayer grindfest.

If they would have made the multiplayer easy like Crysis 3, then I would spend a little time in it and have fun but after this grind I wont touch it at all.

Last edited by DOPE BOI; 02-25-2013 at 12:43 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:01 PM   #46
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
I was hoping that they meant level 3 in prestige and not prestige 3 times but nope. They turned a singleplayer game into a multiplayer grindfest.

If they would have made the multiplayer easy like Crysis 3, then I would spend a little time in it and have fun but after this grind I wont touch it at all.
Fully agree. TR in my eyes is not a MP game, but to ten add it in and MAKE us play it for that long is stupid. Kind of puts you off the game rather than buying it to enjoy it.

If they made the levelling/achievements a little more bearable, then it might go down a little better.

Old 02-25-2013, 03:01 PM   #47
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Proper glad the MP on this won't be a huge grind like I thought. I don't mind putting the hours in long as we don't require like 15 people!

CURRENTLY PLAYING: THE CREW

Old 02-25-2013, 03:06 PM   #48
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Proper glad the MP on this won't be a huge grind like I thought. I don't mind putting the hours in long as we don't require like 15 people!
All you need is you. Plus 2 more friends for one achievement. Actually one more friend as you have me!

Old 02-25-2013, 04:23 PM   #49
WhiteWolfDamo

whitewolfdamo's Gamercard
Some great info there Dope Boi, I'm glad it doesn't require a full lobby all the time.
I am a little confused on this unlock everything prestige malarkey though.

I know I have to prestige 3 times, so that's hit level 60 and press "Y" three times. but can I unlock everything for shopaholic (or whatever the cheevo is called) as soon as I've prestiged for the third time? so say at level p3-L1 will it pop or do I then have to get to nearly level p3-L57 (nearly prestige 4)

I noticed you said you don't unlock certain weapons until levels 55-57 - is this during every prestige.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:31 PM   #50
MyRifleIsBroken

Sphinx OG's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolfDamo View Post
Some great info there Dope Boi, I'm glad it doesn't require a full lobby all the time.
I am a little confused on this unlock everything prestige malarkey though.

I know I have to prestige 3 times, so that's hit level 60 and press "Y" three times. but can I unlock everything for shopaholic (or whatever the cheevo is called) as soon as I've prestiged for the third time? so say at level p3-L1 will it pop or do I then have to get to nearly level p3-L57 (nearly prestige 4)

I noticed you said you don't unlock certain weapons until levels 55-57 - is this during every prestige.
Yes it's during every prestige, so yeah you need to keep going upon hitting prestige 3 to make them available to buy again.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:53 PM   #51
WhiteWolfDamo

whitewolfdamo's Gamercard
Quote:
Yes it's during every prestige, so yeah you need to keep going upon hitting prestige 3 to make them available to buy again.
Oh joy of joys, that turns getting the level 60 achievment which I wasn't looking forward to anyway into effectivly getting to level 240 (60x4) in order to prestige 3 times AND THEN unlock everything.

At least shopahoic is only 20g I doubt I can be arsed just for that.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:27 PM   #52
DjBatfink

DJ Batfink's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Apophis View Post
Great info indeed! I'm pissed off with this trend of multiplayer on singleplayer games...
Same here, why do they have to keep putting in multiplayer game modes in what has always and been a very good single player game, then to top it off, they throw in multiplayer achievements

I got nothing against multiplayer game's, but in TR, i'm not sure it's needed.
Plus nearly anybody who does want to play online, just play's COD anyway
Old 02-25-2013, 06:28 PM   #53
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Quote:
All you need is you. Plus 2 more friends for one achievement. Actually one more friend as you have me!
Faaaking solid. XD

CURRENTLY PLAYING: THE CREW

Old 02-25-2013, 06:56 PM   #54
Suki

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
this is total bullshit imo im done with this mp i mean i was pissed at level 60 but three prestiges is a joke, i will play single player and enjoy it but i wont be forced to play this crap mp for 60hours to 1000 point it, they fucked us proper.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #55
scourge

Blood Leak45's Gamercard
this is some prime bullshit right here. Level 60 3 times. garbage.

Old 02-25-2013, 11:37 PM   #56
MyRifleIsBroken

Sphinx OG's Gamercard
Just got to 60 myself in approx 10 hrs, the more you do it the faster you get too, minimum 40hrs needed though to grind prestige 3 level 58 which is what you need
Old 02-26-2013, 06:52 AM   #57
PillsOfDeath

PillsOfDeath's Gamercard
Man, i really hate these kinds of achievement!

Glad we can level up in private session and alone, but 3 times prestige, come on!!!!
Old 02-26-2013, 09:30 AM   #58
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
this is some prime bullshit right here. Level 60 3 times. garbage.
Exactly my thoughts!

100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbo360 & XboxOne)
100% > Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

Old 02-26-2013, 09:42 AM   #59
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Did it release early somewhere? I don't get how you guys all have this game.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Old 02-26-2013, 09:48 AM   #60
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Did it release early somewhere? I don't get how you guys all have this game.
Some people on TA have had it since the 12th Feb....

Edit: DOPE, do you know the total (each) of Upgrade/Characters there are to purchase/unlock?

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 02-26-2013 at 09:51 AM.
Closed Thread