PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Tomb Raider
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 09:49 AM   #61
JuSt BLaZe
 
JuSt BLaZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mystic Falls, Germany
Posts: 7,077

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Did it release early somewhere? I don't get how you guys all have this game.
Check this out, that's just crazy:

http://www.trueachievements.com/game...px?gameid=4679
__________________
JuSt BLaZe is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 12:00 PM   #62
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 15,868

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
What the hell? I want a game two weeks before release
__________________

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 01:43 PM   #63
ponypo2001
 
ponypo2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Wolverhampton,UK
Posts: 2,594

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
What the hell? I want a game two weeks before release
Flash your 360 like a lot of those idiots have then. Actually, please don't. Like me, I'm sure you'll prefer tearing that plastic off the actual game on release day
__________________





ponypo2001 is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 01:56 PM   #64
xhunterrrr
 
xhunterrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 9,468

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
Flash your 360 like a lot of those idiots have then. Actually, please don't. Like me, I'm sure you'll prefer tearing that plastic off the actual game on release day
Actually, no. TA does a very good job of tracking down people who have the copy through illegitimate means and removing them from the tracking for that game or for the whole site.

Either way, it does seem like a lot of people already have this game and it is still a week out.
__________________
xhunterrrr is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:04 PM   #65
MyRifleIsBroken
 
MyRifleIsBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Manchseter, England
Posts: 431

Sphinx OG's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Actually, no. TA does a very good job of tracking down people who have the copy through illegitimate means and removing them from the tracking for that game or for the whole site.

Either way, it does seem like a lot of people already have this game and it is still a week out.
TA remove people for having a flashed copy of a game? I wasn't aware of that, not everyone who has this early is the owner of a flashed console though
MyRifleIsBroken is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:06 PM   #66
xhunterrrr
 
xhunterrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 9,468

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRifleIsBroken View Post
TA remove people for having a flashed copy of a game? I wasn't aware of that, not everyone who has this early is the owner of a flashed console though
Not entirely sure what a flashed copy of the game is/how it works, but there are a lovely bunch of individuals who report cheaters to the investigations team within moments of them tracking achievements on games where they have cheated/hacked/modded/etc. I don't always know HOW they know, but they are fast about it.
__________________
xhunterrrr is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:25 PM   #67
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!
 
BiggD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 15,868

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
Flash your 360 like a lot of those idiots have then. Actually, please don't. Like me, I'm sure you'll prefer tearing that plastic off the actual game on release day
Oh trust me, nothing beats the feeling of coming home from a long day at work, checking the mail for the game and popping it into the Xbox Just one more week!

I would never flash/mod my console to get a game early. But if only a retailer employee could hook me up
__________________

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:30 PM   #68
ponypo2001
 
ponypo2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Wolverhampton,UK
Posts: 2,594

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Actually, no. TA does a very good job of tracking down people who have the copy through illegitimate means and removing them from the tracking for that game or for the whole site.

Either way, it does seem like a lot of people already have this game and it is still a week out.
Considering there's no way for TA to know that, that seems like nonsense to me. They do however take swift action with cheaters, yes, and that is good.
__________________





ponypo2001 is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:31 PM   #69
xhunterrrr
 
xhunterrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 9,468

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
Considering there's no way for TA to know that, that seems like nonsense to me. They do however take swift action with cheaters, yes, and that is good.
Okay. I don't really knowing what flashing a game is, but I believe you.
__________________
xhunterrrr is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:39 PM   #70
DOPE BOI
 
DOPE BOI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 520

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Those who know me, know exactly how I get my games/early. I dont need a flashed/chipped/modded console. I dont care what others do or people think. I made this thread to help fellow Achievement Hunters like myself.

Anything other then the discussion about said achievements or this game, please take that into another thread.
DOPE BOI is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:40 PM   #71
xhunterrrr
 
xhunterrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 9,468

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPE BOI View Post
Those who know me, know exactly how I get my games/early. I dont need a flashed/chipped/modded console. I dont care what others do or people think. I made this thread to help fellow Achievement Hunters like myself.

Anything other then the discussion about said achievements or this game, please take that into another thread.
Chillax, no one is talking about you.
__________________
xhunterrrr is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:46 PM   #72
DOPE BOI
 
DOPE BOI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 520

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Some people on TA have had it since the 12th Feb....

Edit: DOPE, do you know the total (each) of Upgrade/Characters there are to purchase/unlock?
If youre asking do I know how much each upgrade cost for each weapon and how much each character cost...Then the answer is yes. Do I want to type all that info at this moment no. I did list a total amount of salvage needed to unlock everything. Players can feel free to unlock the characters but not any weapon upgrades until in the 3rd Prestige. As long as the player collects some salvage here and there while boosting, then by the 3rd Prestige they should have plenty.

Im progressing through the 2nd prestige now and try to put my time into that to be able to confirm the achievement as unlocked.
DOPE BOI is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:51 PM   #73
DOPE BOI
 
DOPE BOI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 520

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Chillax, no one is talking about you.
I wasnt saying anyone is but some may wonder. I just wanted to put that to bed. Nobody should feel I was directly talking to them as I know the comments werent directly commented towards me.

Wasnt aware anyone actually did or still did use Chillax. lol. Im chill as I can be at this point boosting to the 3rd Prestige. Boring but you can do it by yourself at your leisure.

Cant wait to enjoy the part of the game I actually got it for Singleplayer.
DOPE BOI is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #74
Nozza XBA
 
Nozza XBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Glade of Dreams
Posts: 8,809

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPE BOI View Post
If youre asking do I know how much each upgrade cost for each weapon and how much each character cost...Then the answer is yes. Do I want to type all that info at this moment no. I did list a total amount of salvage needed to unlock everything. Players can feel free to unlock the characters but not any weapon upgrades until in the 3rd Prestige. As long as the player collects some salvage here and there while boosting, then by the 3rd Prestige they should have plenty.

Im progressing through the 2nd prestige now and try to put my time into that to be able to confirm the achievement as unlocked.
Yes and no. A list would be great though and really appreciated. I have 2 days off next week for when this gets released, so I should be able to finish this all off, but any help before had is always useful.

My question was more along the lines of - How many upgrades are there and how many characters. Like are there, 20 upgrades you have to buy in total and 6 characters throughout the whole MP experience. etc.
__________________


Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force
Starting GSL13 Gamerscore: 211,477

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG
Nozza XBA is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 03:21 PM   #75
DOPE BOI
 
DOPE BOI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 520

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Yes and no. A list would be great though and really appreciated. I have 2 days off next week for when this gets released, so I should be able to finish this all off, but any help before had is always useful.

My question was more along the lines of - How many upgrades are there and how many characters. Like are there, 20 upgrades you have to buy in total and 6 characters throughout the whole MP experience. etc.
As soon as I have time I will update the main post with all that info for you.
DOPE BOI is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 03:23 PM   #76
Barad
 
Barad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Posts: 23,219
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
You guys may not remember but people started playing Gears 3 like 5-6 weeks before official release on TA Madness..

JUST ONE WEEK LEFT.
Barad is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 03:53 PM   #77
Nozza XBA
 
Nozza XBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Glade of Dreams
Posts: 8,809

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPE BOI View Post
As soon as I have time I will update the main post with all that info for you.
Sweet, thanks mate. Really appreciate it!
__________________


Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force
Starting GSL13 Gamerscore: 211,477

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG
Nozza XBA is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 04:01 PM   #78
VVh1pCr3am
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 442

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm glad that the MP is easily boosted. I should be getting my copy in the next day or two.

Last edited by VVh1pCr3am; 02-26-2013 at 04:27 PM.
VVh1pCr3am is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 04:30 PM   #79
xD Rick
Banned User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 223
Send a message via MSN to xD Rick

xD Rick's Gamercard
Oh my God, three times lvl 60....
What the fuck those guys were thinking? That we canīt afford to buy another game???
And note that this is a SP game by nature.
Ridiculous...
xD Rick is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #80
DOPE BOI
 
DOPE BOI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 520

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xD Rick View Post
Oh my God, three times lvl 60....
What the fuck those guys were thinking? That we canīt afford to buy another game???
And note that this is a SP game by nature.
Ridiculous...
Might as well say 4 because you have to get to level 58 in the 3rd prestige in order to be able to unlock all the upgrades.
DOPE BOI is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 07:24 PM   #81
Barad
 
Barad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Posts: 23,219
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
So 10 hours per Prestige..doesn't sound too bad I guess. Split it up into say 3 hours a day. Meaning we can Prestige twice a week..2 weeks later BAM done.
Barad is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 08:33 PM   #82
DOPE BOI
 
DOPE BOI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 520

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
So 10 hours per Prestige..doesn't sound too bad I guess. Split it up into say 3 hours a day. Meaning we can Prestige twice a week..2 weeks later BAM done.
I never said 10. Sphinx said that. Im taking in consideration of load times, setting up the match and some people will play faster than others.

When you have to get the medical supplies there are 4-5 spawn points and its random. Now one spawn point is really close and then 3 other in the middle but 1 spawn point is in the back behind a building. So if you get a bunch of behind the building spawns, then that capture session will take longer.

You set the capture to 20 and time to 20min. By the time the clock hits the 10min mark Im done. Sometimes faster but not always. Now add in load times and match set up and you get 12-15min for 27,000xp (usually a little more). You need 1,771,100xp to get to 60.

Yet as I said you can do it private by yourself so its easily do-able just will take time. Im in the 2nd Prestige, I should be level 60 in the 3rd prestige around 4pmEST tomorrow...maybe. I will update the main post when Im done.
DOPE BOI is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 09:44 PM   #83
Barad
 
Barad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Posts: 23,219
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPE BOI View Post
I never said 10. Sphinx said that. Im taking in consideration of load times, setting up the match and some people will play faster than others.

When you have to get the medical supplies there are 4-5 spawn points and its random. Now one spawn point is really close and then 3 other in the middle but 1 spawn point is in the back behind a building. So if you get a bunch of behind the building spawns, then that capture session will take longer.

You set the capture to 20 and time to 20min. By the time the clock hits the 10min mark Im done. Sometimes faster but not always. Now add in load times and match set up and you get 12-15min for 27,000xp (usually a little more). You need 1,771,100xp to get to 60.

Yet as I said you can do it private by yourself so its easily do-able just will take time. Im in the 2nd Prestige, I should be level 60 in the 3rd prestige around 4pmEST tomorrow...maybe. I will update the main post when Im done.

Ahh ok so maybe a little longer then. How many hours have you put in so far?
Barad is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 10:40 PM   #84
MeonOner
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SOUTH FLORIDA
Posts: 986

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPE BOI View Post

All but 1 multiplayer achievement can be done in private (win a ranked match in all modes) and only 1 or 2 achievements require 2 people. So the rest can be done in private with 1 other person.
Thanks for this info. I was getting the game regardless, but now its even better that I wont need to boost with groups of people. I can just reach level 60 alone.

So one achievement (win a ranked match in all modes) has to be done in ranked match. What are the other achievements that require 2 people ?

And if you can possibly list the achievements you can do alone, need other people and which achievements have to be done in ranked matches ?, it would be helpful.



EDIT: I did some more reading in this thread. And from what I understand you need 3 people to do the following achievements:

Master Blaster
Two multiplayer enemies killed with one explosive.

Good Samaritan
Revived a teammate in a multiplayer match.

And one achievement that needs to be done in ranked match:

I'm all that!
Won a ranked match in every multiplayer mode.

And everything else can either picked up as you play through the multiplayer and private match with one other person present. Is this right or wrong ?

Last edited by MeonOner; 02-26-2013 at 11:01 PM.
MeonOner is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 11:06 PM   #85
DOPE BOI
 
DOPE BOI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 520

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Ahh ok so maybe a little longer then. How many hours have you put in so far?
I honestly couldn't tell you. I be on it for hours and then I start falling asleep and slow down, so I get off. Plus I got kids and a wife so I got family obligations too. I would say 30hrs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeonOner View Post
Thanks for this info. I was getting the game regardless, but now its even better that I wont need to boost with groups of people. I can just reach level 60 alone.

So one achievement (win a ranked match in all modes) has to be done in ranked match. What are the other achievements that require 2 people ?

And if you can possibly list the achievements you can do alone, need other people and which achievements have to be done in ranked matches ?, it would be helpful.
Nozza, Rep and others are making a guide, I will give them the info and you can find it there.

I put this up here just to give players a heads up and tips. All the other multiplayer achievements beside getting to 60 and Shopaholic can be done in 20min.

I will try and update the main post with as much info as possible but I have a lot of grinding left to do and I still got the campaign. The real guide makers will have it up before the game releases.
DOPE BOI is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 11:21 PM   #86
MeonOner
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SOUTH FLORIDA
Posts: 986

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPE BOI View Post

Nozza, Rep and others are making a guide, I will give them the info and you can find it there.

I put this up here just to give players a heads up and tips. All the other multiplayer achievements beside getting to 60 and Shopaholic can be done in 20min.

I will try and update the main post with as much info as possible but I have a lot of grinding left to do and I still got the campaign. The real guide makers will have it up before the game releases.

Cool! I will look out for the guide and at your main post for more info. That's great news that you can pick up those other achievements in 20mins, gives you more time to focus on campaign and grinding your way to level 60 3 times. Either way I am getting this one day one, and probably focus strictly on the the multiplayer stuff.
MeonOner is offline  
Old 02-27-2013, 12:18 AM   #87
Trdis Trvler
 
Trdis Trvler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Colgate, WI
Posts: 236

Trdis Trvler's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xD Rick View Post
I second that...
I third it. I hated it with Bioshock 2. These type of single player games, like this, Uncharted, etc. should only be single player.
__________________

GS=70K on 3/7/2013 @ 0202!!!! Now my goal is 85K by 12/31/2013!!!
Trdis Trvler is offline  
Old 02-27-2013, 09:07 AM   #88
Nozza XBA
 
Nozza XBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Glade of Dreams
Posts: 8,809

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Rep is handing me his information over the next day or 2. After than I'll type it all up, add anything extra and then move across to this forum what we've done.

So if you hold tight for a day or 2, the guide will be posted.
__________________


Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force
Starting GSL13 Gamerscore: 211,477

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG
Nozza XBA is offline  
Old 02-27-2013, 09:10 AM   #89
DOPE BOI
 
DOPE BOI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 520

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Rep is handing me his information over the next day or 2. After than I'll type it all up, add anything extra and then move across to this forum what we've done.

So if you hold tight for a day or 2, the guide will be posted.
I sent you a FR on live, so I can tell you the info. As Im busy trying to get this done and wont have time to type but I want you to have the info asap so you can do what you do.
DOPE BOI is offline  
Old 02-27-2013, 09:44 AM   #90
TriRock
 
TriRock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Finnish Line
Posts: 2,027

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 44 (more» ...)
Thanks for the info. It's good to know you can do it by yourself and don't need a score of people to unlock it.
__________________
10k 29/03/09 - 100k 17/07/10 - 200k 02/09/11 - 300k 02/02/13 - 400k 20/11/13 - 500k 25/10/14

Achievement #1000: Seek and Destroy - #10000: Fully Evolved - #20000: Data Security

Overachiever: 56 points - 16 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 11-6-2




TriRock is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:21 PM.