Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Announcements
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-25-2013, 06:59 PM   #31
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
If I made one I'd probably be a total dick and pick like 1 hard racer, 1 hard shooter, 1 hard sport game and then a Kinect game just so nobody can get in.

Haha, just kidding, I'd probably come up with something reasonable.
One day last week I was in a shitty mood and almost changed mine to DoA4, GH3, and GRAW. How many people do you think have completed those
dakisbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:22 PM   #32
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

Kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Exactly what Covert did, pick 3 very long/tough games and called it "Coverts Club Of One"
If it wasn't for Rumble Roses I might have actually made an attempt at that one...

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
kaleido42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:35 PM   #33
bplayak
Maximum Club's King & Super Mod

bplayak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Staff - Super Moderator   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - troy0891   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - bplayak   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackanape View Post
All achievements count, even 0g ones. So every game you need has to be 100% complete I'm afraid.
That's not entirely true actually. The rule has been in place since 2007 way back in Pandora's run that for the Max Clubs that it was based on full gamerscore not % of achievments won. 0g achievements didn't count towards full completion. I personally disagree with it, but there are a TON of people in the Halo 3 club and the Call of Duty WaW club that do not have the 0g achievements finished. It's also the reason why an Xbox Live Labs club was never created because even though it counts towards a leaderboard completion, it doesn't count as having it's own club since it has a total gamerscore of 0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleido42 View Post
Just curious how this will work when there's staff changes? Everyone keeps current awards but clubs are closed? New clubs made for new staff? Nothing changes?
Since awards are involved, everything will be proactive with this. Club Awards will never be taken away from members. DLC will be added to the clubs as they come out. For instance, the Majestic map pack for Halo 4 that came out today will more than likely be added to Clue's club in the next few days once a "first" posts and it gets created in the retail board. From that point moving forward, everyone that applies for the staff club will have to have that completed as well. New future games can be added to staff clubs as well as long as it fits with that staff members theme of their club. If a staff member leaves for some reason, the club will stay in place so you can still earn the award, but we'll probably designate in the club itself that said staff member has "retired". In a nut shell, we will always move forward with this and keep everything fresh and new.

This whole idea was created just for us to have a fun and unique way for the staff members to give their own personal touch to the max clubs and have the forum members something new to shoot for in the max clubs. We hope you guys enjoy this!

Creech's workhorse!
Feel free to Follow me on Xbox One!
Follow me on Twitter!
bplayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #34
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Are you as awesome as the staff?
Pssh, Please Creech, I think we both know the answer to that.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:15 PM   #35
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Quote:
Originally Posted by bplayak View Post
That's not entirely true actually. The rule has been in place since 2007 way back in Pandora's run that for the Max Clubs that it was based on full gamerscore not % of achievments won. 0g achievements didn't count towards full completion. I personally disagree with it, but there are a TON of people in the Halo 3 club and the Call of Duty WaW club that do not have the 0g achievements finished. It's also the reason why an Xbox Live Labs club was never created because even though it counts towards a leaderboard completion, it doesn't count as having it's own club since it has a total gamerscore of 0.
Times have changed and (I believe) so have all the max club team members, so maybe this topic should be revisited. It doesn't make sense that we require DLC achievements but not zero-pointers.
dakisbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:21 PM   #36
Ceris
~Kairi's Student~

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Staff - Guide Team   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakisbac View Post
Times have changed and (I believe) so have all the max club team members, so maybe this topic should be revisited. It doesn't make sense that we require DLC achievements but not zero-pointers.
If you make the argument that 100% complete means maximum gamerscore, then if you are missing DLC achievements, you are not at maximum gamerscore for a game, but if you are missing a 0 point achievement, you are at maximum.
Quote:
You're right, Crash Course is much harder for me. Didn't have any plans to play Alice either... until now.
Is sarcasm? Crash Course is super easy (imo) since I completed that in 2 days And give Alice a chance. If you follow the collectibles guide, it's an easy 1000G.

As for my club, bplayak said games can be added to clubs, so I plan on adding Sonic Adventure 2 to my list once I complete it.

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.

Last edited by Ceris; 02-25-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:39 PM   #37
DarkenInsanity

DarkenInsanity's Gamercard
looks like i need to go buy some more games
DarkenInsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:54 PM   #38
Spade.

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Good, now I have something to do.
Spade. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:57 PM   #39
bplayak
Maximum Club's King & Super Mod

bplayak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Staff - Super Moderator   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - troy0891   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - bplayak   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
Well myself and Hatters have been max club directors for about 2 and a half years now and there was a vote amongst a group of us about a year and a half ago and I lost 1-4. So the rule has definitely been discussed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceris View Post
If you make the argument that 100% complete means maximum gamerscore, then if you are missing DLC achievements, you are not at maximum gamerscore for a game, but if you are missing a 0 point achievement, you are at maximum.

And this is the exact argument and line of thinking of all the proprietors of the rule so more than likely, it will stay the same. It would be a huge pain to change anyway now and I REALLY hope MS will forever do away with 0g achievements.

Creech's workhorse!
Feel free to Follow me on Xbox One!
Follow me on Twitter!
bplayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:58 PM   #40
WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This is cool! But the only problem is, is that it requires you to own a lot of random games, games that I personally don't have for the most part (although, I could've probably done Covert Dog's list as I loved AC6 and was nearly finished with it when I knocked my console over and killed it and am interested in Over-G). It sucks being poor.

Don't you think you guys could make a super special list for me out of only games that I own? You can just pretend that I'm staff and everything will be great, I swear.

lol, who am I kidding, I can't even complete my games. :P
Old 02-25-2013, 10:03 PM   #41
Ceris
~Kairi's Student~

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Staff - Guide Team   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFkraut View Post
This is cool! But the only problem is, is that it requires you to own a lot of random games, games that I personally don't have for the most part (although, I could've probably done Covert Dog's list as I loved AC6 and was nearly finished with it when I knocked my console over and killed it and am interested in Over-G). It sucks being poor.

Don't you think you guys could make a super special list for me out of only games that I own? You can just pretend that I'm staff and everything will be great, I swear.

lol, who am I kidding, I can't even complete my games. :P
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero World Tour
Guitar Hero Metallica
Halo 3
The Walking Dead

There you go, made out of games you own!
But seriously, those are the only reason your completion% is down. That and Wolfenstein. Otherwise you'd be be over 90% completion I think.

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:27 PM   #42
WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceris View Post
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero World Tour
Guitar Hero Metallica
Halo 3
The Walking Dead

There you go, made out of games you own!
But seriously, those are the only reason your completion% is down. That and Wolfenstein. Otherwise you'd be be over 90% completion I think.
Ahhhh! But I don't have Halo 3 anymore, I'm HORRIBLE at Guitar Hero and I don't have all of The Walking Dead episodes. lol, I totally failed that challenge. Thanks for trying!

That's true, though, those games ruin my percentage.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:30 PM   #43
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
man the site that keeps on giving!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral 462 View Post
Ha! I really wouldn't mind donkey punching Darkest of Days right now. This game is just really hard to stay focused on.
Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:33 AM   #44
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
man the site that keeps on giving!!
I dunno about that... gotta earn it, brother!

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:38 AM   #45
Agent Aero

Aero x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
This is a great little idea.
I don't fit into any of clubs however. I'm like 1 game shy from 7+. Still, will provide me with different games to play.

As for Pants' club, i'm good with looking at the group meetings through the skylight. I don't have that many hours to spare at the minute

I really want in on the EPIC club. Just Bulletstorm and UT3 in my way.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:00 AM   #46
Corrupt.
Guide Team Lead/Moderator

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
You'd better be glad I'm not staff, nobody would get on my list
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:11 AM   #47
Capn Doug
Community and Events Lead

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Ceris   Staff Club - rekikire   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 50 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
Please bear in mind that if there are pictures on the internet involving you and naked DDR, you automatically get disqualified from all awards...
Well then good news! It was Dance Central, not DDR. And that pic that Kinect snapped of me dancing when my pants split in an unfortunate location was in a 5 star performance. Kinect appreciates the dance with no pants.

On a more serious note, I'm counting at least 6 clubs that I am close to and have an interest in completing the remaining game(s).

Last edited by Capn Doug; 02-26-2013 at 01:43 AM.
Capn Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:20 AM   #48
Merch

GoodCoffeeJoey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Artist of the Month   VGO Gold Medal   1,000 Posts   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Distinct lack of Metal Gear games. I want a club now...

Last edited by Merch; 02-26-2013 at 04:29 AM.
Merch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:35 AM   #49
EmporerDragon

EmporerDragon's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
We made sure all games were available to all regions, no server closures and none GFWL, WP7/8 and so forth...
What about De-listed DLC?

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 + DLC is on Shiftie's list, but you can't get the DLC for it anymore.
Old 02-26-2013, 05:07 AM   #50
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackanape View Post
It was also released in Canada I believe and, as the game is region free, is not really an issue.
It wasn't. You won't find any ESRB rated ones, they are all PEGI on Xbox 360.

The disc is still region free though, although almost impossible to import.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:15 AM   #51
Capn Doug
Community and Events Lead

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Ceris   Staff Club - rekikire   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 50 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmporerDragon View Post
What about De-listed DLC?

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 + DLC is on Shiftie's list, but you can't get the DLC for it anymore.
The MUA2 DLC is supposedly completable without buying the DLC thanks to the compatability patch that they released. If you can find someone with the DLC (don't ask me, I don't own the game), you can get them to invite you into the missions you need in order to get the achievements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
It wasn't. You won't find any ESRB rated ones, they are all PEGI on Xbox 360.

The disc is still region free though, although almost impossible to import.
Nah, it's just expensive to import. Easiest way is to have a British friend mail it to you.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:15 AM   #52
PMS Green1Chaos

Send a message via AIM to PMS Green1Chaos Send a message via MSN to PMS Green1Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to PMS Green1Chaos Send a message via Skype™ to PMS Green1Chaos

Green1Chaos's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Can't seem to find a club that I belong in where gamers share the same taste as me.

"Fifty Thounsand people used to live here.Now It's a ghost town."-Capt. McMillian

https://www.playfire.com/ps3-xbox-pc/8SUJNO
PMS Green1Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:32 AM   #53
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

Kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMS Green1Chaos View Post
Can't seem to find a club that I belong in where gamers share the same taste as me.
Same thing for me, there were clubs that had games I enjoy, but not much had games that I REALLY enjoy. I was really hoping to see a club devoted to the racing genre, turns out not a single racing game made an appearance

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
kaleido42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:38 AM   #54
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy kyle View Post
Pssh, Please Creech, I think we both know the answer to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleido42 View Post
Same thing for me, there were clubs that had games I enjoy, but not much had games that I REALLY enjoy. I was really hoping to see a club devoted to the racing genre, turns out not a single racing game made an appearance
You can blame DEADLY DOG for that. He had a racing Club but it had to keep getting changed and he couldn't make up his mind. So in the end he changed it.

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 02-26-2013 at 09:40 AM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:32 AM   #55
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Of course I would be eligible for Dak's club.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:08 AM   #56
jackanape
Duchess Gummybuns

jackanape's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shiftie   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff - Super Moderator   Road Map - Platinum   A+ Thread Award   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBEA View Post
How did I call Minty's so easily when I was trying to figure these awards out last night

Awesome, I need to sort out some corrections with the Maximum clubs in order to get the 2 I know I can get. I am gonna make a point to get Gackt's :P Since all 3 games are on my tag anyways.

This gives me something else to do, and I might be spurred to attempt Lost planet since Jackanape's club requires it and has Dark Souls in it. So I must get it lol Edit: Squeals in fear when he remembers Hexic HD is on Jackanape's :/
I'm not gonna lie - I put Hexic in there at the last minute just to be a dick, ha ha! POOH BAH FOR THE WIN!!!! Lost Planet I actually enjoyed though....

Also, for all of those mocking Minty's club, he technically didn't come up with it directly (as he is AWOL) but I thought it would be what he wanted. Those are the baddest games around after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bplayak View Post
Well myself and Hatters have been max club directors for about 2 and a half years now and there was a vote amongst a group of us about a year and a half ago and I lost 1-4. So the rule has definitely been discussed.

And this is the exact argument and line of thinking of all the proprietors of the rule so more than likely, it will stay the same. It would be a huge pain to change anyway now and I REALLY hope MS will forever do away with 0g achievements.
Hmmm, well when this topic was originally mooted, along with the new and improved leaderboards etc it was mentioned that the site stance is that in order for a game to count as complete it HAS to be complete. That means all DLC, all ZERO point achievements - everything. Same rule applied in the recent completion competition too.

This has always been our policy so I'm not sure why there is a different rule for the maximum clubs to be honest. I've never worked on the clubs so I don't know - but the site stance has always been 100% achievements AND gamerscore are needed to complete a games - I wouldn't sign up to a club otherwise and I believe the new leaderboards are being built with that tenant in mind. If you look at your checklists then you will see that you need 100% in achievements and completion for a game to be able to be 'hidden' as complete too.

So this may want addressing sooner rather than later. Why don't you ask Pant's - I'm sure he'd be calm and rational on the subject?

(TOP TIP: Don't ask Pants. His head might explode.)

Also, in terms of My Horse and Me 2 - ironically I borrowed it from someone in the US. Certainly wasn't going to buy it.

Last edited by jackanape; 02-26-2013 at 11:14 AM.
jackanape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:34 AM   #57
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post

You can blame DEADLY DOG for that. He had a racing Club but it had to keep getting changed and he couldn't make up his mind. So in the end he changed it.
Umm.. YES! I had a racing club. It consisted of Doritos Crash Course, Doritos Crash Course, Doritos Crash Course, and Wordament (iOS) [since that's a racing game with words!].

As you can see that didn't fly--the uppers shot it down quickly and mocked me for not having any good completed games. I took my revenge! I TOOK IT!
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:41 PM   #58
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Jappe was trying to come up with a racing theme also, but didn't have enough region free games completed. Might be because he drives a tiny little snow covered car instead of something like this:

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Creech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:41 PM   #59
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEADLY DOG View Post
Umm.. YES! I had a racing club. It consisted of Doritos Crash Course, Doritos Crash Course, Doritos Crash Course, and Wordament (iOS) [since that's a racing game with words!].

As you can see that didn't fly--the uppers shot it down quickly and mocked me for not having any good completed games. I took my revenge! I TOOK IT!

Lol you see..if you chose some real racing games then I would have bound to join in on your club! BUT YOU'RE SHIT AT RACERS HAA.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: THE CREW

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:48 PM   #60
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Lol you see..if you chose some real racing games then I would have bound to join in on your club! BUT YOU'RE SHIT AT RACERS HAA.
Woah woah woah, who told you about my failed attempt at boosting Forza 2 and how it took me too long to finish the race? WHO?!?
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote