PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Announcements
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-09-2013, 01:06 PM   #211
Skorpion XBA

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
I think your goal should be to get into my club. All four games are a lot of fun. Not the fastest completions, mind you, but good games all.

The reason I chose to do Ceris' club first is because I already have Alice and Portal 2 completed. I'm about done with Mirror's Edge, but if I run into the Dorito's Crash Course glitch I'm screwed. I'm hoping since I only downloaded the DLC and haven't played it yet I can just delete it and I'll be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy kyle View Post
I was thinking about it, since I love strategy and I already have Tropico 3 done, which by the way is one of my favorite game series ever.

But Ninja Gaiden 2 changed my mind.
Ninja Gaiden 2 was the only one I was interested in lol. It's bad enough putting 8 hours into a game I don't like for achievements, but 100+?! I think the Creech Club award will stay with Creech.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:20 PM   #212
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet Ravisher View Post
I think the Creech Club award will stay with Creech.
You are probably right, and I am okay with that.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Creech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:35 PM   #213
Monty111

MontyTP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Does anyone think someone will get into all of the clubs?

Monty111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:44 PM   #214
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty111 View Post
Does anyone think someone will get into all of the clubs?
Highly doubt it. There are a number of difficult games in the clubs - my club alone will stop over 90% of people* - plus the genres are so varied not many players would even play all the games, let alone complete them.

Good luck to anyone crazy enough to try.

*made up stat
dakisbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:50 PM   #215
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - rekikire   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Gold   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakisbac View Post
Highly doubt it. There are a number of difficult games in the clubs - my club alone will stop over 90% of people* - plus the genres are so varied not many players would even play all the games, let alone complete them.

*made up stat
It's roughly the same odds of anyone getting the Diamond badge in Arcade Crazy or Over Achiever.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:50 PM   #216
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Quote:

*made up stat
I would bet your number is much higher than 90... More like 99%

Old 03-14-2013, 09:58 PM   #217
Ceris
Why So Ceris-nya?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:

*made up stat
Quote:
I would bet your number is much higher than 90... More like 99%
That makes it so tempting to make my cousin grind GH3 with me...

And to buy a new drumset.

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #218
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Quote:

*made up stat
Well it didn't stop me.

We're still the only 2 rockin' that award.

Ceris, you also have a LONG grind for Rock Band 1. That's the real killer of the club, not GH3.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.

Last edited by Crimson Ridley; 03-19-2013 at 06:34 PM.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:59 AM   #219
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
Well it didn't stop me.

We're still the only 2 rockin' that award.

Ceris, you also have a LONG grind for Rock Band 1. That's the real killer of the club, not GH3.
So your next goal is mine, right?

Old 03-20-2013, 11:09 AM   #220
BiggD
72 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:

*made up stat
Yeah, I pretty much agree with this. I mean, if I still had my copy of GH: II and I had a new drumset, I could very easily complete them and get into your club, but I'm not too interested in platformers, strategies, or RPG's...so there goes like 5 or 6 of the club awards lol.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!

Last edited by BiggD; 03-20-2013 at 11:17 AM.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:47 AM   #221
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Quote:
So your next goal is mine, right?
Well... You see, I could go ahead and join your club, but those games are... impossibe to find. Yes, that's it, they're impossible to find, and they only work on the old White xboxes. Mine is a slim, and my white Xbox will only allow me to play GTA 4 at the moment, so there would be no way of playing them.

Of course, none of that even matters, because my controller is missing the left stick, so I can no longer play any games.

If it wasn't for all that, I'd easily join your club. I'm not lying, so stop staring at me!

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:23 PM   #222
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
Well... You see, I could go ahead and join your club, but those games are... impossibe to find. Yes, that's it, they're impossible to find, and they only work on the old White xboxes. Mine is a slim, and my white Xbox will only allow me to play GTA 4 at the moment, so there would be no way of playing them.

Of course, none of that even matters, because my controller is missing the left stick, so I can no longer play any games.

If it wasn't for all that, I'd easily join your club. I'm not lying, so stop staring at me!
hahahahaha! That was a terrific response.

Old 03-21-2013, 01:48 AM   #223
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:

*made up stat
Yeah it's a made up stat. 99% of stats are made up or not completely accurate.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:11 AM   #224
Corrupt.
"Tits"

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 45 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Yeah it's a made up stat. 99% of stats are made up or not completely accurate.
This stat was confirmed in a recent survey of half the population of Portugal, approximately 5.7 billion people.