PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Minecraft
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-26-2013, 05:42 PM   #1
HydroCry

FOIL ONE's Gamercard
When Pigs Fly

Hi.. since this is my first post i will try to explain it best i can.. OK the other day me and a few friends found 2 games with saddles one being mine other being a friends seed. well when we went to do it... then we fenced in the pig started to dig under it while one of us was on it. we all had the pig take damage.. mine died on hiting the ground. yet me or the other guy didnt get it but the one did.. am i glitched out or should we make another new game and keep trying to get it... thanks for the help in advance...
HydroCry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:32 PM   #2
Nitnoid

haZZmaTTaZZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroCry View Post
Hi.. since this is my first post i will try to explain it best i can.. OK the other day me and a few friends found 2 games with saddles one being mine other being a friends seed. well when we went to do it... then we fenced in the pig started to dig under it while one of us was on it. we all had the pig take damage.. mine died on hiting the ground. yet me or the other guy didnt get it but the one did.. am i glitched out or should we make another new game and keep trying to get it... thanks for the help in advance...
There have been occasional achievement glitches when playing multiplayer. Next time, save before trying and then if you don't get it, replay it by yourself.
Nitnoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:41 PM   #3
HydroCry

FOIL ONE's Gamercard
Thanks for the info will try this sometime soon.

Last edited by HydroCry; 02-28-2013 at 05:21 PM.
HydroCry is offline   Reply With Quote