PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-04-2011, 01:22 PM   #1
R3ap3r Smurf

R3ap3r Smurf's Gamercard
Royal Rumble : How do I?

How do I eliminate someone from the Royal Rumble. I cant figure out how Irish whip someone over the ropes. I played this game years ago and don't remember having any troubles. I can't find a moves list and just when I think I am about to throw someone out of the ring the guy pulls him back and then spins around him.
R3ap3r Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:47 AM   #2
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 44 (more» ...)
Hold + and use for a strong Irish whip. You should stand relatively close to the rope so your opponent flies over the top rope instead of just bouncing of the ropes. Once they're hanging, quickly approach and use to knock them down.

I found it helpful to create a featherweight CAW, make 30 copies of him, and fill all slots with said CAWs. Then playing a super heavyweight (like Hogan or Undertaker) the Royal Rumble becomes a lot easier. You can further improve your chances by adjusting the sliders in the main menu.

I don't know if this so obvious, but it really should have been in the guide.

Achievement #1000: Seek and Destroy - #10000: Fully Evolved - #20000: Data Security

Overachiever: 56 points - 16 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 11-6-2

TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:29 AM   #3
Corrupt.
Guide Team Lead/Moderator

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
True, it took a while of trial and error to work this out myself...
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:02 PM   #4
makecooler1

vikash kumar munda's Gamercard
simply run towards your opponent and press the button which have circle symbol in it this trick will push him towards the ropes of arena then run after him and give him closeline while he is near the ropes this will throw your opponent outside the ring this is the fastest way of eliminating someone from the ring.
makecooler1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:09 AM   #5
Donnymite

GeNeSis x ASTR0's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3ap3r Smurf View Post
How do I eliminate someone from the Royal Rumble. I cant figure out how Irish whip someone over the ropes. I played this game years ago and don't remember having any troubles. I can't find a moves list and just when I think I am about to throw someone out of the ring the guy pulls him back and then spins around him.

My friend taught me a good trick.

Play as a super heavyweight character (Preferably The Great Khali)

Fill it with as much cruiserweights as you can because If you do a Strong Irish Whip (Hold A RB)

Since there are only about 13 in the game, it may require you to create sme, don't edit the names or anything, just make a bunch of them, lowest you can make them, especially for the 30 man.

This way as soon as you Strong Irish Whip, it will toss them right over the rope.
Donnymite is offline   Reply With Quote