PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-28-2013, 09:35 AM   #1
Uchiha Miek

Uchiha Miek's Gamercard
Question about story mode

Hey, I'm a huge fan of these games but decided to skip on NUNS Generations because of the changes it made to story mode, removing bosses etc. and just wait for the next true release. Anyway, my question is, I don't know how far into the story NUNS Generations went, but from what I can gather it was around the Kage Meeting (feel free to correct me on this). Is it known whether NUNS3 will pick up where 2 left off (after the Pain Arc) or from wherever Generations ended?
Cheers.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:37 PM   #2
CoregBlue1

Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
i think it will go from the beginning of shippuuden far into the ninja war. generations was started also from scratch in the various storys. (although without bosses).

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:26 AM   #3
omarroms

omarroms's Gamercard
story mode starts with a prologue of the battle of the nine-tails attacking the village. you play as minato and the 3rd hokage for this prologue. chapter one starts with naruto and the gang in the village being repair after the battle with pain. the first chapter deals with the kage meeting and continues from there.

i just finish chapter 2 and that ends with the battle between naruto and sasuke after sasuke defeated danzo. the cutscenes so far are very long. it feels like i'm mostly watching the anime and when i do play, it's for a few minutes then back to more cutscenes.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:02 PM   #4
xboxn00b

It starts with the nine tails attack then skips to the leaf rebuilding arc and goes to when Naruto fights Tobi and the kage fight Madara

BUT All the important fights from the first part of shippuden and Naruto are playable through a thing called the ninja world timeline
xboxn00b is offline   Reply With Quote