Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Member Profiles
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-28-2013, 12:24 PM   #1
MetalShadow13

MetalShadow13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hi

As you can see I've been this sites member for some time already, but I havent been active in the forum part as I mainly used the achievement checklist and guides when I joined. I've recently got some posts in the forum and so I decided to introduce myself at this point.

I'm 20 year old gamer from southern Finland. I've played video games for over 15 years. My 1st video game console was Playstation 1. My 1st games for PS1 were some demos and the 1st Crash Bandicoot, that game will always be in me as the 1st game I've ever played. As I got older I got to try PC (Back then Windows 95 or 98) and I wasnt any good in any PC games that time so I kept playing the PS1 for long time, just looking for cheap games and ignored the PS2 that was the trend later. When it was my 13th birthday I got my 1st Xbox console and with it Halo CE and NHL 2004 and in Christmas 2008 I got my 2nd Xbox console this time Xbox 360 Arcade with Halo 3. I havent bought any other consoles than Xbox's after 2008. In 2012 I bought the newest edition of Xbox 360 (Slim) and thats my current console. My favorite Xbox game series are Splinter Cell, Halo, Guitar Hero/Rockband and NHL

The video games have had a very big part in my life. I've learned many things from them (Mainly the English language) and I see nothing stopping me still playing at the age of 30 ^^

Retail Games Completed: 22
XBLA Games Completed: 13

50k GS reached on 12/28/13

Currently achievement hunting on:
Mafia II DLC
PES 2014
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Just Cause
MetalShadow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:48 PM   #2
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Hi mate and welcome(back, i guess) to the site!

if you find yourself in need of anything, be sure to ask and i will try to help as best as i can.

hope you stick around, and join in the 'discussion'
Old 02-28-2013, 08:47 PM   #3
HadMatters13
Mod/Maximum Clubs' Jester

Send a message via Skype™ to HadMatters13

Madhatters13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - Madhatters13   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 4   1,000 Posts   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Welcome to the forums. I enjoyed reading about your history with games. Crash Bandicoot is one of my all-time favourite franchises too, especially the original and Crash Team Racing (Pura fan club member ).

Hope you continue to enjoy your time on the site.

~ Thanks to troy for the innocent looking hamster! ~
~ I'm Radioactive! Radioactive! || Shiny orange MCD awards! ~
~ Swashbucklin' Diplomas for all || Xbox One Points Breakdown || Tales from the Jester's tower ~
HadMatters13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:52 PM   #4
nomsheep

Nomstuff's Gamercard
Welcome to the site.

Crash Bandicoot was also one of the first games I played.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:22 PM   #5
MetalShadow13

MetalShadow13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I remember couple times when I was like 4 or 5 and I was playing Crash Bandicoot 3:Warped and I got scared at the boss fights in the game and I seriously asked my dad to finish them x'D

Oh the childhood

Retail Games Completed: 22
XBLA Games Completed: 13

50k GS reached on 12/28/13

Currently achievement hunting on:
Mafia II DLC
PES 2014
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Just Cause
MetalShadow13 is offline   Reply With Quote