PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-01-2013, 01:10 PM   #1
xboxn00b

I can try to help answer any questions

I am more then happy to help you guys in anyway that I can.

I have already 1000'd this game and it took me about 20 hours to do so without any help what so ever.
xboxn00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:18 PM   #2
Berserker2501

Berserker 2501's Gamercard
are the edo kages playable in the game ?
Berserker2501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:52 PM   #3
CoregBlue1

Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
is the instant awakening also possible in multiplayer? i wouldn´t mind, just curious.

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:00 PM   #4
cursednaruto

Mttyd4's Gamercard
Ooh ooh pick me if you have it and 1000g it why upload a picture of you typing does not make sense
cursednaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:27 AM   #5
KillerBEA
Keys to the Kingdom

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Community Gaming - Gold   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
How did you get the game early? Not gonna nag at this one; more just curious.

I thought the game was supposed to be 50 hours?

Did any fight in particular seem hard to S rank that you needed to for an achievement?

Anything in particular we should watch out for, that would make the 1k longer/more difficult then it should be?

Last edited by KillerBEA; 03-02-2013 at 02:34 AM.
KillerBEA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:58 AM   #6
Xmoda
Banned User

x Xmoda x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBEA View Post

Did any fight in particular seem hard to S rank that you needed to for an achievement?

Anything in particular we should watch out for, that would make the 1k longer/more difficult then it should be?
guess hes not answering so i'll answer
I believe but its just me that he downloaded the game illegally simply because the day it was uploaded to online he started playing a couple hours later

i've never really played naruto nor am i a fan and i've only beaten the prologue lol

again not really sure how combat works in this game but i was getting B's i believe

And i'd say to all optional missions in locations before doing the main missions
Xmoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:00 AM   #7
Xmoda
Banned User

x Xmoda x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cursednaruto View Post
Ooh ooh pick me if you have it and 1000g it why upload a picture of you typing does not make sense
he was just showing proof in the right box he is logged in to the account which has 1000g in naruto
Old 03-02-2013, 03:00 AM   #8
Xmoda
Banned User

x Xmoda x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoregBlue1 View Post
is the instant awakening also possible in multiplayer? i wouldn´t mind, just curious.
i have no idea what that is ll sorry
Old 03-02-2013, 03:16 AM   #9
KillerBEA
Keys to the Kingdom

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Community Gaming - Gold   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmoda View Post
I believe but its just me that he downloaded the game illegally simply because the day it was uploaded to online he started playing a couple hours later
I prefer not to accuse people so that they don't get defensive. But what if you say is true, it makes it more plausible. Would still hear like to hear what he has to say about the game though.

Quote:
he was just showing proof in the right box he is logged in to the account which has 1000g in naruto
Quote:
i have no idea what that is ll sorry
Instant awakening is basically a transformed mode which can accessed at basically any time. Increased strength, speed and a temporary infinite pool of chakra (the chakra meter drains in this mode and once it hits a certain point the mode ends); at the cost of completely drained chakra when its over. Quick way to get the upper hand if things are not going well in the fight. If i remember correctly from the demo its triggered with the right joystick.

Its best not to triple post (it can get you in trouble with the mods), there is a multi quote button . Just click that on each post you want to quote and then hit reply.

Last edited by KillerBEA; 03-02-2013 at 03:26 AM.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:38 PM   #10
Aara123

MetalDavoodi666's Gamercard
Is Xbox Live required to get some of the achievements?
Old 03-02-2013, 09:37 PM   #11
say4ct

UNCLE FURY's Gamercard
since you beat the game, where do I go after i clear story mode to get sasukes side of the story? He hasnt unlocked his unlimited mangekyou and it said to "Clear events" what are they talking about?

Also, where do I go to replay the battles so I can get S rank? thanks !

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit - (800/1000)
Soul Calibur IV - (1000/1000)
Guitar Hero II - (1000/1000)
say4ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:01 PM   #12
TheBajan

Bajan Elite's Gamercard
Quote:

i've never really played naruto nor am i a fan and i've only beaten the prologue lol

again not really sure how combat works in this game but i was getting B's i believe

And i'd say to all optional missions in locations before doing the main missions
Just because he got it early doesn't mean he downloaded it illegally. I got my copy yesterday from the comic book/video game store I shop at because they got it early. It happens with most games. I will be getting my copy of Tomb Raider Monday. Screw Gamestop and their pre order bonuses. Plus I don't pay tax either. Anyway I just beat Chapter 2 and I'm about 5 hours in. This game kicks ass.
TheBajan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:49 AM   #13
Xmoda
Banned User

x Xmoda x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBajan View Post
Just because he got it early doesn't mean he downloaded it illegally. I got my copy yesterday from the comic book/video game store I shop at because they got it early. It happens with most games. I will be getting my copy of Tomb Raider Monday. Screw Gamestop and their pre order bonuses. Plus I don't pay tax either. Anyway I just beat Chapter 2 and I'm about 5 hours in. This game kicks ass.
yea but its weird when the game leaks to the internet and he starts playing it a couple hours later
Old 03-03-2013, 03:13 AM   #14
Kizen

Tono Rosario's Gamercard
Quote:
yea but its weird when the game leaks to the internet and he starts playing it a couple hours later
But the only way a game leaks is when it becomes available somewhere.
Aside from a few rare cases, most game leaks generally occur after they become obtainable on the streets.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:30 AM   #15
xboxn00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker2501 View Post
are the edo kages playable in the game ?
No sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoregBlue1 View Post
I dont know as i never checked out live.

Quote:

My friend got it from the ma and pa game store up the road. The last fight is a bitch t get an s rank on. Having to get an S on the last fight because you need to get S rank on all boss fights for another achievement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aara123 View Post
Is Xbox Live required to get some of the achievements?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by say4ct View Post
since you beat the game, where do I go after i clear story mode to get sasukes side of the story? He hasnt unlocked his unlimited mangekyou and it said to "Clear events" what are they talking about?

Also, where do I go to replay the battles so I can get S rank? thanks !
You have to go up by the hokages masion to start a quest with a forg that reqirues you to get chakra fragments. Once you get about 5000. He will send you to a huge one that takes you into Sasgays part of the story.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:08 AM   #16
KillerBEA
Keys to the Kingdom

Thanks for the answers man.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:45 PM   #17
xboxn00b

Quote:
Thanks for the answers man.
Its no problem. This game is really fun (excluding having to replay the swordsmen and final boss to get s ranks) This is the easiest in the series to 1000 and it took me 20 hours with no help at all so do not be surprised if you can get it in roughly 15
Old 03-03-2013, 03:39 PM   #18
cursednaruto

Mttyd4's Gamercard
Well can't wait for my copies of the game they haven't made a naruto game that I can't complete within 10 or so hours it took about a week or 9days for every naruto game ps2 naruto ultimate ninja 1-5 naruto uzumaki chronicles 1-2 and every Xbox one don't count the achievements I still need because all the cheats on live that quit when you win and can't get the achievements because they do that and hokage achievement is a joke

P.s I'm on phone so wasn't gonna click on photo I would have enlarged the pic area where the info is but that's just me

Last edited by cursednaruto; 03-03-2013 at 03:42 PM.
cursednaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:01 PM   #19
nanabifuu

Edo kages not playable. Several of the support characters honestly could have been made playable (kitsuchi/akatsuchi/chojuro etc.) but no we instead get slots taken up by duplicate characters...Hell could have added 7 swordsman and the gold/silver bros. as support characters.

I mean, we already have 3 Narutos and 3 Sasukes (not counting part 1 versions) so did we really need:
2 separate itachis
2 separate gaaras
2 separate chojis (REALLY?!?)
2 Killer bees (...)

^^^They all should've been RB characters^^^

Lol, just wait until the next game. "Biggest roster ever!"

Last boss fight is a pain to S rank. 4 total fights, one right after the other.

Instant awakening available in multiplayer. Why wouldn't it be?
~It depletes the chakra bar (you go into a waiting period if you exhaust your entire bar so you can't charge it back up right away)

~Now you're not invulnerable to grabs or ultimate attacks when awakened.

Last edited by nanabifuu; 03-03-2013 at 09:03 PM.
nanabifuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:50 AM   #20
say4ct

UNCLE FURY's Gamercard
Cool, thanks.

But how do I replay these battles to get my s ranks?

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit - (800/1000)
Soul Calibur IV - (1000/1000)
Guitar Hero II - (1000/1000)
say4ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:55 AM   #21
AlternateEgo23

AlTeRnAtEeGo69's Gamercard
help?

I do not need help at this present time. The game did look epic.
AlternateEgo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:07 PM   #22
Itsgaara

itsgaara's Gamercard
I can't find the 2 last pages. Going to pull my hair out.
Itsgaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:55 AM   #23
nanabifuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by say4ct View Post
Cool, thanks.

But how do I replay these battles to get my s ranks?
Pause in ultimate adventure and then choose the timeline. It'll let you watch all events and replay any battles/fragments as much as you want.
nanabifuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:58 AM   #24
dusty125

TheviusRacoonus's Gamercard
Where can I go buy characters? I'm still watching Naruto (I'm on 147), so I don't want a lot of Shippuden spoiled for me. I want to be able to buy the characters you can purchase asap (Jiraya, 1st & 2nd Hokage, etc.).

Pretty much, where can you purchase characters, and how much story do you have to go through to be able to purchase them?

50,000 - 01/01/2013
60,000 - 07/23/2013
70,000 - 11/30/2013
80,000 - 02/21/2014
90,000 - 06/26/2014

100% Retail (22)
100% Arcade (7)
dusty125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:28 PM   #25
PK!

xD PK's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty125 View Post
Where can I go buy characters? I'm still watching Naruto (I'm on 147), so I don't want a lot of Shippuden spoiled for me. I want to be able to buy the characters you can purchase asap (Jiraya, 1st & 2nd Hokage, etc.).

Pretty much, where can you purchase characters, and how much story do you have to go through to be able to purchase them?
You can't buy characters. You unlock them during Ultimate Adventure.

Retired Gamertag
PK! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:40 PM   #26
Itsgaara

itsgaara's Gamercard
Where did you find Naruto rasengan for the ninja world timeline?
Itsgaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:03 AM   #27
TheMasta7

TheMasta7's Gamercard
Tips on how to s rank the last battle, I can get by the first part no problem then when the tailed beasts come into Play it's hard to not get hit especially with the flying beast.
TheMasta7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:25 AM   #28
KillerBEA
Keys to the Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasta7 View Post
Tips on how to s rank the last battle, I can get by the first part no problem then when the tailed beasts come into Play it's hard to not get hit especially with the flying beast.
I actually have more trouble with the first part. Freaking Roushi.

For the seven tails, take out the other tailed beast first (this will give you free rein of the field to dodge attacks) Weave back and forth left to right. He has 2 version of his ranged attack. The first is small enough to dodge no matter what but the one right after is a bit bigger. So by going back and forth you force the attack in one direction and you run in the other.

Now for attacking only use the support from BEE so you can stay at long range and continue dodging. This method takes a bit but I didn't get hit once by 7 tails doing this method.

The final fight and the seven swordsman are giving me a lot of trouble. :/
Old 03-07-2013, 12:29 AM   #29
TheMasta7

TheMasta7's Gamercard
Thank you for the tips what about the other battles with the tailed beast who should I defeat first and leave for last
TheMasta7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:19 AM   #30
KillerBEA
Keys to the Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasta7 View Post
Thank you for the tips what about the other battles with the tailed beast who should I defeat first and leave for last
The mountain goat one (sorry bad with names) and the slug. Focus on the mountain goat first. When he does his charge attack, dodge it so he hits the wall and then pummel it with the standard melee combo (its ends in a rasengan). He will get a way from you once or twice you can summon bee to stun him and then go in for the kill.

The slug is a cake walk once the mountain goat is gone. Just get right in font of him and pummel him with the standard melee combo. If you have chakra you can also use the planetary rasengan either or. Just pay mind to the bubbles

I am still struggling to nail a strategy for the 2 tails and 3 tails and then getting son goku out of the way has also proved to be a problem.