Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > BioShock 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-01-2013, 08:09 PM   #1
Sumo Marri

Sumo Marri's Gamercard
What's up with the Rapture Metro Pack?

So I got the rapture metro dlc, and I want to get the aqua incognita achievement but in the player lobby, though there is a bar that says "map," I can't select it. Is this going to unlock after I hit a certain level? Or am I seriously going to have to just pray that I, at random, hit every map (it seems like I keep playing the saaaaaaaaaaame 3). Is my dlc messed up? Am I just being dumb and missing something totally obvious here?
Sumo Marri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:51 AM   #2
MoldyClay87

Send a message via AIM to MoldyClay87

MoldyClay87's Gamercard
No. 2K made the DLC impossible to play. Also, you can never select Map, you just get to vote against maps.

The way the DLC was set up is that you can ONLY play the maps if EVERYONE playing has the DLC. If someone does NOT have the DLC, even just ONE person, you can *never* play the maps. And you'll never know.

2K was badgered by fans for a long time to fix it and they said it would split the fanbase to have separate playlists (which is a lie) and kept promising to look into it and then wound up saying "WE'RE PAST THE POINT WHERE IT MAKES SENSE TO PATCH IT" which is also BS (since it wasn't even a full year, and games like Ghostbusters got patched WAY beyond their release). 2K Marin just didn't give a crap since they already had people's money.

100% Retail: 21/78 ; 100% Arcade: 46/87
Most Recent: Clive Barker's Jericho ; Contrast
MoldyClay87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:00 AM   #3
Sumo Marri

Sumo Marri's Gamercard
Wow...that IS crap. Well at least now I know. I seriously thought it was user error. Ugh, how obnoxious. Maybe I'll luck into it, or get super committed and rally up a bunch of people...probably neither lol. Thanks dude.
Sumo Marri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:58 PM   #4
twtealio

twtealio's Gamercard
Ill play

Ive got the rapture DLC pack and im looking to finish off the bioshock 2 achievements so im down for playing dude. GT = twtealio so just msg me
twtealio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:55 PM   #5
TBONE AP

TBONE AP's Gamercard
I'm also looking to finish up these VS achievements. Hit me up.
TBONE AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:47 PM   #6
WizardFlipper
Banned User

WizardFlipper's Gamercard
lets boost this bitchhhhhhhhh

Hi ill help boost the maps and and win etc count me in

GT WizardFlipper
WizardFlipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:57 AM   #7
Kouryu

Gamertag: Kouryu

I too am really trying to get these achievements. From now until Bioshock Infinate comes of this is a gaming priority of mine and I will work with whoever necessary inorder to achieve this. Please message me with a text and I will shortly invite you.

Side note: Today, March 14, is an off day and I will have plenty of time to organize a lobby. If you can please shoot for primetime between 7pm and 9pm EST.
Kouryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:24 AM   #8
Kouryu

Gamertag: Kouryu

I too am really trying to get these achievements. From now until Bioshock Infinate comes of this is a gaming priority of mine and I will work with whoever necessary inorder to achieve this. Please message me with a text and I will shortly invite you.

Side note: Today, March 14, is an off day and I will have plenty of time to organize a lobby. If you can please shoot for primetime between 7pm and 9pm EST.
Kouryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:30 AM   #9
MoldyClay87

Send a message via AIM to MoldyClay87

MoldyClay87's Gamercard
Sucks because one day I was boosting this, but only got to play I think two of the maps.

I sat down this past month and finally finished off Protector's Trials and started/completed Minerva's Den.

All I have left now are these 3 achievements. I mean, I got Rapture Metro on sale, but I was convinced (at the time) 2K was going to fix it. So mad, but meh. I do like multiplayer. I just wish the levels were playable.

I'm up for boosting, if it lets me connect. Though I definitely won't be available between 7pm-9pm tomorrow. I'm usually only free during the mornings (except Friday), after midnight (until like 6am) and weekends.

So if anyone wants to play 9/10am-3pm weekdays (except Friday), any time on weekends, or between 1:30am-6am at night... all Eastern Standard Time, then I'm down.

100% Retail: 21/78 ; 100% Arcade: 46/87
Most Recent: Clive Barker's Jericho ; Contrast
MoldyClay87 is offline   Reply With Quote