PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Tomb Raider
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 12:28 PM   #31
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Okay. I literally wrote paragraphs of things but deleted it all. What I say won't stop the bitching. What I say won't stop illegal downloading. It's likely in your best interest that if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all. That's fine though, it's your opinion. If you want to stop posting or helping the community, then by all means stop. You don't pay to access this site and we don't pay you for information you contribute. Your illegal downloading doesn't effect me in any way and I don't care to be honest. But I need to address these issues because of the site having rules against it. I can always skip all of the drama and do things the hard way.

Dope Boi: Nothing against you, but let's face it. It's suspicious and I can't ignore it, no matter if I think you're a cool guy or not. You said you're a grown man, then act like one and have a decent conversation about the scenario. It may look like I was targeting you specifically, but I was only using your quote as an example. There are 10 or more people I was talking about with the review stuff, not just you. They just aren't in here replying.

Chicken: I looked through all your posts. You have not really contributed much as far as helping the community, so you threatening to cease your help must have been your "sarcasm" again. Honestly, nothing against you but it's not off to a good start right now.

PonyPo: Fairytale Fights...I think they sent that to you early to clear inventory space since no one else was ordering it.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library

Last edited by Tyger7; 03-03-2013 at 12:44 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:54 PM   #32
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
PonyPo: Fairytale Fights...I think they sent that to you early to clear inventory space since no one else was ordering it.
Did they send me all my other games early cause nobody was ordering those?

Arkham City, Dishonoured, Saint's Row 3, Dead Space 2 etc etc

Case closed. Just lock the thread.

Old 03-03-2013, 02:14 PM   #33
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
Did they send me all my other games early cause nobody was ordering those?

Arkham City, Dishonoured, Saint's Row 3, Dead Space 2 etc etc

Case closed. Just lock the thread.
Easy there. I think he might've been making a joke about the game...
Old 03-03-2013, 02:43 PM   #34
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Easy there. I think he might've been making a joke about the game...
Sometimes humour or sarcasm doesn't come across well on the internet as I'm sure your reading of my post has shown. Not being antsy at all sir, trust me

I still say this thread needs moving and/or closing and I'll stick by that. It's going to turn sour, trust me.

Old 03-03-2013, 02:53 PM   #35
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
Sometimes humour or sarcasm doesn't come across well on the internet as I'm sure your reading of my post has shown. Not being antsy at all sir, trust me

I still say this thread needs moving and/or closing and I'll stick by that. It's going to turn sour, trust me.
I don't think a mod is going to lock it since a mod started it.

And yes, I believe this thread could get nasty really fast. It is only going to hurt the part of the X360A community that is playing Tomb Raider because of accusations being tossed around and everyone eyeing everyone else because they suspect foul play.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:20 PM   #36
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
I don't think a mod is going to lock it since a mod started it.

And yes, I believe this thread could get nasty really fast. It is only going to hurt the part of the X360A community that is playing Tomb Raider because of accusations being tossed around and everyone eyeing everyone else because they suspect foul play.
Very true indeed and that is my fear too. As I've said, I see both sides of this as I get my games a day or two early but I also loath piracy.

We shall see how the thread goes. It would be quite a coup if a thread of this kind managed to stay on topic and also remain civil.

Old 03-03-2013, 08:51 PM   #37
Suki

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Look to me its very very simple when a pirated or leaked game is released thru its sources there are websites that report that release and tomb raider was released to the pirating community on the 24/2/13 now if u then see just how many ppl on or around that date start posting i have the game early its all pretty obvious, its the same for pretty much every game released. Now what confuses me is the new gears game is not availble to the pirating community atm it is not on any pirate release web site, so how do they have it already but then but i dont really care either. I should get TR in the morning a day early and the earliset ive ever had a game is 3 days maybe im just not lucky.

This can all be sorted out easily if u want to post about games saying i have it 14 days early or even 7 days early then just post a pic of the case and dvd with a piece of paper with your gamertag written on it ,everyone has camera phones and it takes minutes to prove, job done no accusations or pointing fingers and we can all live happily ever after again.

Last edited by Suki; 03-03-2013 at 09:08 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:03 PM   #38
Mr Magic

mr blackmagik's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Chickgun View Post
Mr Majic: You seriously got issues, why do you care? You got facts? No? Then YOU should be the one who needs to GTFO!
Why do I need to have facts? I said IF you mod, get the fuck out. "IF"
as in I don't know. There isn't a fact to be found unless people actually admit it. And yes I do care. If everyone who plays games modded everything, the gaming industry would be dead. I don't know about you but I'd rather not see the industry die.

I do understand that it's hard to prove if actually do have a legit copy. It's just funny how a game gets leaked and now all of sudden everyone has legit early copies. By the way Gears Judgement did get leaked a few weeks ago to the poster above.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:27 AM   #39
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
UPDATE:

I have talked to Dope Boi and verified his Xbox acccount. He has legit reasons for playing early that I will not need to discuss here. I will make an apology to have indirectly called him. I meant in general and not towards him but had quoting something from him. He is just trying to help out the community and I understand that. So I will apologize to him and I really appreciate him being responsible for taking care of reaching out to me and getting it fixed.

But the rest of you...
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library

Last edited by Tyger7; 03-04-2013 at 08:43 AM.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:41 AM   #40
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
UPDATE:

I have talked to Dope Boi and verified his Xbox acccount. He has legit reasons for playing early that I will not need to discuss here. I will make an apology to have indirectly called him. I meant in general and not towards him but had quoting something from him. He is just trying to help out the community and I understand that. So I will apologize to him and I really appreciate him being responsible for taking care of reaching out to me and getting it fixed.

But the rest of you...
So in the end it was all just about prejudices. Yeah well I'm not worried at all, I got my game linked/registered on my eu.square-enix.com account since 03/01/13. It's all good.

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
Old 03-04-2013, 10:12 AM   #41
jackanape
Duchess Gummybuns

jackanape's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff - Super Moderator   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 32 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
So in the end it was all just about prejudices. Yeah well I'm not worried at all, I got my game linked/registered on my eu.square-enix.com account since 03/01/13. It's all good.
To be clear - if anyone is modding they will be banned from the site. It's not hard work for someone to provide a link to their gamertag (the option is right there) or provide a picture of their game.

If people have something to hide then frankly they can go elsewhere. I've no idea how this issue was resolved, nor do I care, but if people are going to post about games weeks in advance then they should be prepared to have proof to back up their claims they have a legit copy. End of.

No thanks to Gackt!

Closed Thread