PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III > The Tyranny of King Washington, Part 1: Infamy
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-04-2013, 02:04 PM   #1
psybOltOn

psybOltOn's Gamercard
Thumbs down Game breaking glitch... again.

After spending like 45 hours with the original game just to find out one of my assassin is stuck at 90% (yes, this is after I collected every shit and hunted every dumb animal) I gone a bit mad but decided to continue with the DLC.
Well, didn't take long before I run into an even worse glitch. This one not only stops me 100%-ing the game, but simply cannot even play through the story.

At the One Man Wolf Pack mission I do everything as I supposed to do, but at the end where I have to walk up to the indians waiting for execution, when I press B nothing happens. It resets Connor's position so he stand in front of the guy, there is a flash as well, like you see at cutscenes, but that is it. No cutscene, no progress.

Tried everything (replay autosave, replay the whole memory, replay the DLC from the beginning, redownloaded DLC, redownloaded patch)

One interesting thing is that after I run into this glitch and wander further in the forest, after I come back everyone is free and standing in front of the posts they were tied to, except the guy I'm supposed to free (he is still tied)

Went through the internet but couldn't find anything.
If there is anyone who could give a good advice (even better: a working solution) regarding these 2 glitches, I would really appreciate it.
psybOltOn is offline   Reply With Quote