PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-25-2013, 04:28 AM   #1
BadSpawn

TARDIScorp's Gamercard
Exclamation Troubles with Dianna -.-

Hey guys, I'm trying to complete all of the history missions (I only have to do 00 and Seed/Seed Destiny). I read that you need Dianna's friendship up to level 4. And that she is up to level 4 by my point. But the thing is is that she is on level 3. And I cannot seem to find a way to make her level higher.
So is she glitched or is there another way too.
I have looked through the history missions more than I can count and I have not missed one.. I really don't know..

Can anyone help?
Thank you ^_^
BadSpawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 05:12 AM   #2
Blue Radium

Blue Radium's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
It just takes a while to level up friendship. Play as her, or set her as your companion character. Each mission you complete will gain you 1 deployment towards raising her friendship. If you play as a character, have them as your chosen companion, or have them as one of your random allies in the mission, they will get 1 point of friendship progress. To grind it out, play as her in your best Gundam and do Master Asia's friendship mission. All you have to do in that mission is kill Master Asia, and each time you do so you will get 1 more point towards her friendship level going up. Grind it out for 10 deployments or so and her level should go up to 4.

Blue Radium is offline   Reply With Quote