PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Zone of the Enders HD Collection > Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-28-2012, 07:18 PM   #1
L0cke89

Send a message via ICQ to L0cke89

L0cke89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
20 EX-Missions?

Hi,

before anybody asks, I got the Japanese copy of the game since I'm currently living in this crazy country and been playing the game over the weekend.

Every other achievement in the game is clear to me except the one for collecting all 20 EX-Missions. The original game only has 19 and I got them all in my second playthrough.

Now I'm stuck with 98% opened extra missions and I miss the 5th stage of Survival. I checked twice to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong or did they include a new collectible to unlock this achievement?

EDIT: apparently you have to clear the game again after youve gotten 19 EX-Missions. I will report on that later.

EDIT 2: IT WORKED. The problem I was having it that the last to percent only unlocked after I finished my third playthrugh, since I only got the other 19 EX-Missions on my 2nd one. This could also be an error, but to get the last one, load your clear save file and finish the game a second time.

I also used Jehuty Ver. 2 on playthrough 2&3. I don't know if you have to clear the game with the same character twice.

Now onto the Vascilia Battle for my last ZoE2 achievement

Last edited by L0cke89; 10-29-2012 at 03:29 PM.
L0cke89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:20 PM   #2
emperor413

I Emperor420 I's Gamercard
so you need to have all 19 THEN do another playthrough?
emperor413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:38 PM   #3
L0cke89

Send a message via ICQ to L0cke89

L0cke89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor413 View Post
so you need to have all 19 THEN do another playthrough?
That's what I had to do.

But I'm not sure. It could also be that you must beat the game with the same character twice. Dunno.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:25 PM   #4
VixyNyan

Send a message via AIM to VixyNyan Send a message via Skype™ to VixyNyan

VixyNyan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just play through the game enough times until you get all 19 EX missions. You don't even have to beat the game on your 2nd playthrough. The moment you pick up the 19th EX mission, the last one will be added automatically to your collection, so save the game, then exit and check the Extra Missions mode in the title screen and achievement might pop up.
VixyNyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:17 AM   #5
AJmon13

AJmon13's Gamercard
Does anyone happen to know if the 20th/final EX mission is the Close Combat: Mission 4?
There's no easy way to check which EX Icon unlocks which EX Mission, and this is the last mission I seem to be missing.
AJmon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:13 AM   #6
Ash2X

Ash2X's Gamercard
Just mentioning again: In case of the EX-Missions and Versus-Achivement I had to go to the Menu to unlock it...in case of the EX-Missions I had even to start a new Data.
Ash2X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 01:28 AM   #7
nictse

LauKinMing's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0cke89 View Post
Hi,

before anybody asks, I got the Japanese copy of the game since I'm currently living in this crazy country and been playing the game over the weekend.

Every other achievement in the game is clear to me except the one for collecting all 20 EX-Missions. The original game only has 19 and I got them all in my second playthrough.

Now I'm stuck with 98% opened extra missions and I miss the 5th stage of Survival. I checked twice to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong or did they include a new collectible to unlock this achievement?

EDIT: apparently you have to clear the game again after youve gotten 19 EX-Missions. I will report on that later.

EDIT 2: IT WORKED. The problem I was having it that the last to percent only unlocked after I finished my third playthrugh, since I only got the other 19 EX-Missions on my 2nd one. This could also be an error, but to get the last one, load your clear save file and finish the game a second time.

I also used Jehuty Ver. 2 on playthrough 2&3. I don't know if you have to clear the game with the same character twice.

Now onto the Vascilia Battle for my last ZoE2 achievement
I dont't understand how u do it...
I use your guide finish the game once,and get 19 ex mission.
Second time i load the final save ,and use Jehuty Ver. 2,when fight with leo's vipper,I found the 20th ex mission.and i get it.But i quit the main game,enter the ex mission,it still show 98.5%,and don't unlock the acheivement!!!
FUCK THAT ! I ALREADY DEL THE GAME !
nictse is offline   Reply With Quote