PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Dead Space
Subscribe    Donate
Dead Space
Quick links
Latest news
Mar 30, 2016 Dead Space Now Playable on Xbox One, Thanks to Backwards Compatibility
Nov 24, 2008 Dead Space Demo Touching Down Tomorrow
Nov 10, 2008 EA Announced Dead Space Premium Upgrade Packs
Oct 16, 2008 x360a Review: Dead Space
Sep 25, 2008 EA Offers Dead Space: Ultra Limited Edition

Old 10-14-2015, 07:58 PM   #1
Thinreaper

Gamertag: Thinreaper
An in-depth critique of Dead Space

Hi, I recently made a sort of retrospective in-depth review of Dead Space and I just wanted to share it with you guys.

https://youtu.be/oS0unU800tQ

I'm basically hoping to get some feedback from the Dead Space community, I'd love to know what other fans think of the game and whether or not you all agree or disagree with some of my points. If you guys have time to watch it that would be great and I'd really appreciate any feedback, thanks!
Thinreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 09:43 PM   #2
Fragarach Luin

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Impossible Trinity - Bronze   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 2   Community Gaming - Silver   XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
I actually really enjoyed that review. I didn't of course agree with every last point you made, but I felt that your review was fair and objective and well-made. I ended up clicking my way through to your Gears of War and Limbo reviews as well, and then subscribed.

Keep making videos, I'll watch them.

Fragarach Luin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 01:52 PM   #3
Thinreaper

Gamertag: Thinreaper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragarach Luin View Post
I actually really enjoyed that review. I didn't of course agree with every last point you made, but I felt that your review was fair and objective and well-made. I ended up clicking my way through to your Gears of War and Limbo reviews as well, and then subscribed.

Keep making videos, I'll watch them.
I suspected I might be in the minority over some of my criticisms towards the game but I made a real effort to come across as objective and back up every point I made with examples because I didn't want to seem like I was just being unfair, so hearing you say that is a great relief! haha Thanks for watching and for the great feedback!
Thinreaper is offline   Reply With Quote