PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-08-2013, 08:17 AM   #31
buggss

So apart from a little icon and more character levels/perks there's nothing different from a basic 100 in smithing than a 100 in smithing "legended" 5 times?
buggss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:59 PM   #32
Skillet

Send a message via MSN to Skillet

Skillet x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   x360a Representer   Staff Club - Skillet   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   SOTF Runner Up   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by buggss View Post
So apart from a little icon and more character levels/perks there's nothing different from a basic 100 in smithing than a 100 in smithing "legended" 5 times?
Pretty much. It's just a way of increasing the amount of perks you can have on one character.

Read them.... apply them.

Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 05:07 AM   #33
Cann0nSen5ei

Cann0nSen5ei's Gamercard
Heh, so you can "Legendary" a skill infinitely, I like this Legendary skill feature now
Old 03-12-2013, 10:33 PM   #34
FatalDeathSG45

BloodScourge88's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So, all of those fixes... ALL of those fixes... and they STILL haven't gotten around to fixing that Blood Scroll glitch in the Dawnguard DLC. If you can make all of those fixes and even add a new difficulty setting, there is NO excuse to leave out such a rare but frustrating glitch from the game.
FatalDeathSG45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:28 PM   #35
Darth Maleval

Darth Maleval's Gamercard
I know in the patch notes it said that once you place an unread Infinium on a bookshelf, you can no longer use it.

My question is.....if you have multiple copies of the book, can you use each copy to advance skills or not?

If so (and you want to do it the cheap way), just make multiple copies of the book before the patch arrives.

I think the Legendary skills will be interesting, I'm getting tired of only being able to go to Level 81. Not nearly enough skill perks to max out the skills I use all the time.
Old 03-18-2013, 05:37 AM   #36
Cann0nSen5ei

Cann0nSen5ei's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Maleval View Post
I know in the patch notes it said that once you place an unread Infinium on a bookshelf, you can no longer use it.

My question is.....if you have multiple copies of the book, can you use each copy to advance skills or not?

If so (and you want to do it the cheap way), just make multiple copies of the book before the patch arrives.
Possibly, post-patch duplicate items continued to exist in Oblivion.

Would you kindly PM the procedure for glitching duplicates of the Oghma? I really don't feel like investing 100+ hours to get back to Level 60 something.

P.S. my MU recently got corrupted, I lost EVERYTHING!
Old 03-18-2013, 10:04 AM   #37
buggss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cann0nSen5ei View Post
Possibly, post-patch duplicate items continued to exist in Oblivion.

Would you kindly PM the procedure for glitching duplicates of the Oghma? I really don't feel like investing 100+ hours to get back to Level 60 something.

P.S. my MU recently got corrupted, I lost EVERYTHING!
Yes, PM that to me too please.

I've not heard of anything like that on the Xbox 360.
buggss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:48 PM   #38
rye007

burgerboyrye's Gamercard
Hey, would you be able to buy training off people in the game again once you go legendary... I think it's like 5 times each person or something? Also if you really wanted to cheat you could download the update , go legendary then go off line and delete your cache . Then simply redo the book glitch again till you up all skills to 100. I would not as it spoils the game but I know some people like this
rye007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:29 PM   #39
Darth Maleval

This is an old post from after the game came out, but I just used this the other day and it still works (for now).

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=343534

This is how to use the Oghma for leveling up. I'll give credit to the creators of this video, it helped with all my characters so far.

As far as duplicating the Oghma.....it's the same trick you use to duplicate any book. Just do a search for it on this site or Google or whatever your choice of search engine. Should be easy enough to find. I just did it yesterday, so I know that it still works.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:34 PM   #40
Darth Maleval

I should include, if you want to level up your Speech skill fast.....

Find Ungrien in the Black Briar Meadery in Riften. You can use a persuade glitch to have him repeatedly tell the truth about Maven Black Briar, to advance your speech skill as high as you like.

This will help this skill if you want to just Legendary a particular one.