PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 3 > End Game
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-09-2013, 07:11 PM   #1
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide and Roadmap

BF3: End Game

Overview:

Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10
Offline: 0 (0)
Online (co-op): 0 (0)
Online (multiplayer): 5 (120)
Approximate amount of time to 120: <5 hours
Minimum number of playthroughs needed: N/A
Number of missable achievements: None
Do cheat codes disable achievements? N/A
Does difficulty affect achievements? No
Glitchy achievements: None
Extra equipment needed? No

Useful links:

Original Achievement Guide
Back to Karkand Guide
Close Quarters Guide
Armored Kill Guide
Aftermath Guide
Ribbon Guide
Achievement Trading Thread

Roadmap!

End Game is the final installment of DLC for Battlefield 3! There are 4 new maps to choose from, they are: Kiasar Railroad, Nebandan Flats, Operation Riverside and Sabalan Pipeline. The maps look of a decent size with a bunch of new vehicles, and per usual they are very nice to look at graphically. This final expansion will bring BF3 to a total of 1600

Overview!

End Game includes 4 new maps (listed above); 5 new assignments which upon completion, unlock dog tags; 16 new dog tags to unlock; new medals as well as new ribbons to earn. Aside from the normal gametypes, End Game offers a traditional Capture the Flag mode, and the not so traditional, Air Superiority mode. There is also the addition of new, faster vehicles. BF3 boasts End Game to be the fastest DLC yet.

Vehicles!

There are 3 new vehicles included with this expansion and they are the HMMWV Asrad, Vodnik AA, and the Dirtbike! The Hummer and Vodnik have been converted into anti-air vehicles with mounted rockets on the roof. As for the Dirtbike.. the Devs have made the terrain 'fun' for people to trek around on, adding jumps and such for people to traverse.

New Gametypes!

There are 2 new gametypes accompanied with this expansion. They are a traditional Capture the Flag and Air Superiority. So CTF is back, and it looks pretty chaotic. Thankfully once you capture a flag you can hop in a vehicle and get out of dodge to score it; this is where the dirtbike comes in handy. Your teams flag must be at your base for you to score the enemy flag!
Air Superiority is basically conquest in the sky.. it's 12 v 12 Jets! There are no bail outs to save you this time as there is technically no ground to land on! So you must go down with your sinking ship... burning plane. I can't fly well.. but I think that will be fun!

Conclusion!

All achievements will be accrued playing online multiplayer. The achievements are very straight forward through their descriptions, but they should provide some good entertainment while attaining them! I honestly can't see this taking longer than 2 hours, but everyone's skill level varies. I was kinda looking forward to a Complete Warrior 4.0.. but no such luck. Happy Hunting everyone!

Vids provided by Predni and Maka

Last edited by Xenolith666; 12-14-2013 at 01:00 AM.
Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:12 PM   #2
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Achievements

It's No Sidecar 30 Get a kill from the passenger position on a motorcycle

Not as cool as a sidecar, but you can hop on the back while a buddy drives. You have full range of motion and can turn around completely, or face the front. Just get a kill while on the back part of the dirtbike. You can get this by yourself as well, hop on the bike by pressing , then drive to wherever, preferably near a flag/objective. Press to move to the back portion of the bike and start shooting. I came up behind a person and did it this way.

Heavy Lifter 20 Kill an enemy after successfully paradropping an IFV

This is a new feature added to the C130 Gunship. You have the ability to either parachute out of the back of it, or spawn in a vehicle and drop it out of the back and hover down to the ground. When in the 'spawn menu' select 'Paradrop IFV'. Once you land (or while in the air) get a kill while in the vehicle. Being the driver or gunner should net you this achievement.
This must be done in a Conquest type game, and your team must hold the objective that allows the C130 to spawn.

Video provided by Maka

Capture the Flag 20 Capture 1 flag while playing Capture the Flag

So this is a real capture the flag gametype.. not like Conquest where you capture points on the map. There is 1 flag/base on each side, you must get to the enemy base/flag and grab it, then huff it back to your base to score it. Hopefully you have a squadmate with you, who can give you a lift back via land or air! You also have the capability of driving yourself as carrying the flag does not limit you in any way. To successfully score the flag, your teams flag must be at your base.

Transport Pilot 30 Transport a flag carrier in an air vehicle while playing Capture the Flag

I was under the assumption that you'd have to transport a flag carrier for them to actually score the flag... this is not the case. To unlock this achievement all you have to do is be in the pilot seat of a chopper; and the flag carrier has to get into your chopper. This still may give some a little bit of trouble if they can't land, but at least you don't have to fly there and back again while avoiding incoming fire to deliver a flag.

AA's Revenge 20 Destroy an air vehicle using the AA jeeps

You can now put the new HMMWV Asrad and the Vodnik AA to good use. Simply shoot down an enemy Jet or Chopper; both vehicles utilize guided, or unguided missiles. These generally spawn at your home base on the US and Russian side.

Here's a video that shows how to acquire all achievements. Provided by Predni
Here is the linked Timeline for the Video:

00:06 - Capture The Flag
01:15 - AA's Revenge
02:10 - Heavy Lifter
03:13 - It's No Sidecar
04:05 - Transport Pilot

Last edited by Xenolith666; 03-21-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:12 PM   #3
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Reserved just in case.. it's gonna be wierd not writing another guide for this game!

Last edited by Xenolith666; 03-09-2013 at 07:29 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:42 PM   #4
Cooljoe

Bear5 Fan 4Ever's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Nice work! I had a feeling I was right about the transport flag carrier one btw if you don't mind me asking, how do you make a guide before the dlc has been released?
Cooljoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:24 PM   #5
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooljoe View Post
Nice work! I had a feeling I was right about the transport flag carrier one btw if you don't mind me asking, how do you make a guide before the dlc has been released?
just getting a head start.. most of it is based off assumption of what needs to be done.. guide will be updated if anything needs tweaking

Old 03-10-2013, 01:23 AM   #6
Barad
High on Life!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Good start. Look forward to getting these out the way soon so I can start dirt biking properly!

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:31 AM   #7
H0p3sfalL
Ch Ch Ch Cherry Bomb!

ATT4Ck XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts
Looks so much fun. Can't wait to do Pancakes!
Old 03-10-2013, 02:43 PM   #8
Eddy FIN

Eddy FIN's Gamercard
12vs12 jets sounds interesting. We're gonna be hearing a lot of bitchin' about jet ramming soon :9
Eddy FIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:10 PM   #9
gmurda33

gmurda33's Gamercard
5 hours? I was thinking 30 mins tops

gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:34 PM   #10
BBDrew84

BBDrew's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmurda33 View Post
Only because we are going to hold a boosting session....which reminds me I should make a boosting thread for this dlc.

BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:45 PM   #11
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Quote:
yea i don't disagree.. i say in the conclusion probly 2 hours tops even for a casual gamer.. for some (like me) it's going to depend on their capabilities as a chopper pilot.

Old 03-10-2013, 10:21 PM   #12
gmurda33

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenolith666 View Post
yea i don't disagree.. i say in the conclusion probly 2 hours tops even for a casual gamer.. for some (like me) it's going to depend on their capabilities as a chopper pilot.
Do u actually have to let them score or just have them in it momentarily?

Lol drew. Yeah let's set that up for Tuesday evening

Edit: yeah I just watched a ps3 video----it popped after they got in the chopper. Move the estimated time to 12 minutes

Last edited by gmurda33; 03-10-2013 at 10:25 PM.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:35 PM   #13
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Quote:
Do u actually have to let them score or just have them in it momentarily?

Lol drew. Yeah let's set that up for Tuesday evening

Edit: yeah I just watched a ps3 video----it popped after they got in the chopper. Move the estimated time to 12 minutes
shit.. so the flag carrier just has to get in the chopper? ok that's loads easier.. tho i suck at landing. will update guide already... i may need that boosting session =P

Last edited by Xenolith666; 03-10-2013 at 11:56 PM.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:30 AM   #14
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
So, I'll probably just make a quick video for paradropping the vehicle.

Everything else is beyond self-explanatory.

Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:49 PM   #15
amacteur
In the sky

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
So, I'll probably just make a quick video for paradropping the vehicle.

Everything else is beyond self-explanatory.
I wonder if you can get the kill after landing or if you have to get it while paradropping.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:20 PM   #16
gmurda33

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by amacteur View Post
I wonder if you can get the kill after landing or if you have to get it while paradropping.

u can get it after landing

Old 03-11-2013, 05:37 PM   #17
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenolith666 View Post
Reserved just in case.. it's gonna be wierd not writing another guide for this game!
Until bf4!!!!!

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:26 PM   #18
tankbuster

TANK BUST3R's Gamercard
Looks like loads of good fun coming up real soon.
tankbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:27 AM   #19
guillermo316

Fantasychampion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
I will try and get video for the achievement. To make the guide more nice.

ScOoP!

guillermo316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:59 PM   #20
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JORDAN K 95 View Post
Until bf4!!!!!
touche'

I'll have a couple videos incoming from Maka, but I'll take whatever he doesn't provide for

holy fuck longest title update ever

Last edited by Xenolith666; 03-12-2013 at 02:20 PM.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:18 PM   #21
GeneralGranko

Send a message via Skype™ to GeneralGranko

xX forEV3R Xx's Gamercard
Together with Armored Kill - pretty easy and fast cheevos, got them in 40 minutes - some took multiple times, so it can be done even in like 20 minutes for some lucky or very skilled people.
rockyzz@seznam.cz

Playing now: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (PC)
Need players for:
CoD: BO2 Apocalypse DLC - Easter Egg

GeneralGranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:07 PM   #22
Predni

rasterloda's Gamercard
Hi Xenolith666,

i make a quick "all in one" Video for all 5 Achievements. If you want this, you can use it for your Guide or use Maka´s Vid.

Here is the linked Timeline for the Video:

00:06 - Capture The Flag
01:15 - AA's Revenge
02:10 - Heavy Lifter
03:13 - It's No Sidecar
04:05 - Transport Pilot

Regard
Predni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #23
Priit3

Priit3's Gamercard
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDrew84 View Post
Only because we are going to hold a boosting session....which reminds me I should make a boosting thread for this dlc.
You are both Colonel 100 and you are boosting this?
Impressive

Priit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:12 PM   #24
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
I'll be able to get on to video tonight and tomorrow a little more than today.

To be completely honest though, I haven't the slightest clue why there needs to be a video on how to capture a flag or get a kill on the back of a motorcycle. These things are self-explanatory, and everyone will have completely different and very easy experiences. A video of you capturing a flag is hardly an achievement guide. Or like showing how a teammate enters your helicopter, for what? Not every achievement needs a video. This is just my opinion, but everyone can have their own.

Old 03-12-2013, 06:34 PM   #25
gmurda33

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priit3 View Post
Impressive

naw bro. we were just joking at the expense of the actual scrub noob ass faggot boosters.

Old 03-12-2013, 06:51 PM   #26
Predni

rasterloda's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
I'll be able to get on to video tonight and tomorrow a little more than today.

To be completely honest though, I haven't the slightest clue why there needs to be a video on how to capture a flag or get a kill on the back of a motorcycle. These things are self-explanatory, and everyone will have completely different and very easy experiences. A video of you capturing a flag is hardly an achievement guide. Or like showing how a teammate enters your helicopter, for what? Not every achievement needs a video. This is just my opinion, but everyone can have their own.
Thats right and therefore i put all in one Video not for every Achievement a single Vid

Simple short Show what you have to do, nothing more

Regards
Predni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:09 PM   #27
BBDrew84

BBDrew's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priit3 View Post
Impressive
U Jelly Bro?

BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:48 PM   #28
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

I'm not sure how, but I got transport pilot when a squadmate jumped in my chopper.. didn't even have the flag.. i was flying towards the flag, but i dunno

Old 03-12-2013, 09:38 PM   #29
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Heavy Lifter -

Play Conquest on any End Game map. Now, your first objective will be to capture the flag with the gunship symbol next to it (usually C) or make sure that your team has it. When you have that flag, you will have to wait for the C-130 gunship to spawn (or respawn) and then you will have the ability to choose "Dropship IFV", which will then drop you from the ship while inside the IFV. Now, when you land, you'll need to get at least 1 kill using the IFV. It is recommended that you aim for enemies that are on foot. Watch out for enemy tanks, helicopters, mines and rockets as the IFV is not very strong.

Once you get a kill the enemy, the achievement will unlock.

Old 03-12-2013, 10:37 PM   #30
twinkie

a gijoeindapupr's Gamercard
the heavy lifter achievement glitch out on me. stupid server that went wonky

twinkie is offline   Reply With Quote