PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 3 > End Game
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-12-2013, 11:23 PM   #31
Benny34
Banned User

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Heavy lifter is glitch, cos I drop 2 times from that fucking airplane got kills both time after like 30 second of landing no acievement
Benny34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:31 PM   #32
FXH Reaper

FXH Reaper's Gamercard
Figured I would put this out there, heavy lifter only unlocks for the driver. I had four friends verify this and they all would not get the achievement if they spawned in as the gunner or passenger even though they were in for the whole IFV drop.
FXH Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:48 AM   #33
Riphade 1

Riphade's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by FXH Reaper View Post
Figured I would put this out there, heavy lifter only unlocks for the driver. I had four friends verify this and they all would not get the achievement if they spawned in as the gunner or passenger even though they were in for the whole IFV drop.
Nope. I spawned in as they were dropping. Was the gunner. Got a ground kill. *pop*

Riphade 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:07 AM   #34
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenolith666 View Post
holy fuck longest title update ever
40 minutes and 50% later....

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:28 AM   #35
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Micro Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Achievement Guide - Bronze
the downloads took longer than the time to attain the achievements =x

guide is also basically done.. they were pretty straight forward anyway

Last edited by Xenolith666; 03-13-2013 at 04:30 AM.
Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:29 AM   #36
BBDrew84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny34 View Post
Heavy lifter is glitch, cos I drop 2 times from that fucking airplane got kills both time after like 30 second of landing no acievement
lol. I got mine in my first game of EndGame and my first kill. I spawned on gmurda and killed someone from the gunnerseat.
BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:49 AM   #37
gmurda33

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDrew84 View Post
lol. I got mine in my first game of EndGame and my first kill. I spawned on gmurda and killed someone from the gunnerseat.
Haha, I was going for the destroy an ifv with a paradropped ifv at that point. U left my vehicle and got a tank and destroyed the ifv I disabled. Lol. I got it next game tho. Now I just need the headshot kills with the pistol and ill have the stac

gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:50 AM   #38
LethalEdge

LethalEdge's Gamercard
Quote:
I'm not sure how, but I got transport pilot when a squadmate jumped in my chopper.. didn't even have the flag.. i was flying towards the flag, but i dunno
Same thing happened to me. I was piloting the attack chopper and my squadmate spawns as the gunner (one of my teammates also grabbed the flag nearish the same time), then the Transport Pilot achievement unlocked randomly!

100,000G - 15th February 2012.
LethalEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:30 PM   #39
Priit3

Priit3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny34 View Post
Have you got kills on infantry? I didnt get achievement when i destroyed tank and IFV with enemy inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDrew84 View Post
U Jelly Bro?
U blind Bro ?

Priit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:07 PM   #40
Barad
Maximum Club's Warrior

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Community Gaming - Diamond   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   VGO Team Award - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
Completed the DLC little under 90 minutes. Embarrassingly easy, capping a flag at first was annoying due to pillocks camping the base wit C4 all the time..that or they ambush you.

All the achievements seems to unlock 10 seconds later than they should, just a note.
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:16 AM   #41
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Micro Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Achievement Guide - Bronze
They unlocked in a timely fashion for me, but yea finished all in 2 hours or so.. but I like the gameplay at least.

Old 03-14-2013, 08:06 AM   #42
Cooljoe

Bear5 Fan 4Ever's Gamercard

Having trouble capturing the flag any tips?
Cooljoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:38 AM   #43
WCC SLEEPY

WCC SLEEPY's Gamercard
Nice guide! Ill get started on the new chievos when I get home
WCC SLEEPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:20 AM   #44
Kimitchiii

Kimitchii's Gamercard
Well the "Its no sidecar" for me popped as I got in the driver position when my AT mine blew an enemy tank...lol

100%ed (including DLC):

20 Retails
10 XBLA
Kimitchiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:26 AM   #45
gmurda33

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooljoe View Post
Having trouble capturing the flag any tips?

it depends on what kind of CTF game you get into. if you get into one thats just a huge clusterfuck campfest, good luck with that. even if you roll in their base deep with like 4-5 people, chances are you arent making it out with that flag. if you join a normal game, where some people are camping, and some are attacking the flag, use a bit of team work and roll in there with your squad in a tank or LAV. thats what worked for us most of the time---and we also used helicopters a lot. or u can just boost it, like me and drew did.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:17 PM   #46
Benny34
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priit3 View Post
Have you got kills on infantry? I didnt get achievement when i destroyed tank and IFV with enemy inside.

U blind Bro ?
Yah I got it bro its dumb that you can only get inf kills a really no one plays inf on these maps.
Benny34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:50 PM   #47
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Does anyone see anything that legitimately needs updating or re-wording? Will be submitting this for approval soon.

I just updated the tiles to the correct ones.

Old 03-15-2013, 04:27 PM   #48
guillermo316

Fantasychampion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
solely the AA's revenge achievement plus a little gameplay of getting triple kills with it. Can you please input it as part of your guide? Also what do you guys think of the video?

ScOoP!

Last edited by guillermo316; 03-15-2013 at 04:30 PM.
guillermo316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:44 PM   #49
Barad
Maximum Club's Warrior

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Community Gaming - Diamond   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   VGO Team Award - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
I just went 18-2 on Nebandan Flats, every kill was in the VODNIK AA but only about half of those were air kills, definitely the best map for it if anyone is wondering. Got the rest of my kills with the secondary rockets on tanks/infantry.
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:25 PM   #50
Jaska95

JASKA95's Gamercard
Having problems whit "Transport Pilot" achievement. Everybody just will use Bikes to carry the flag instead of the chopper. Oh well i just need to try some more.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:32 PM   #51
gmurda33

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaska95 View Post
Having problems whit "Transport Pilot" achievement. Everybody just will use Bikes to carry the flag instead of the chopper. Oh well i just need to try some more.

do you not have anybody to play bf with? its very easy to get with a friend that you are playing with. if not just add crimson tide---hell be more then happy to boost it with you if you let him shoot you in the head with a pistol

Old 03-15-2013, 05:47 PM   #52
Jaska95

JASKA95's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmurda33 View Post
do you not have anybody to play bf with? its very easy to get with a friend that you are playing with. if not just add crimson tide---hell be more then happy to boost it with you if you let him shoot you in the head with a pistol
No i don't have friend to play Bf3 whit. Now that i think about it i really don't have any real friends on Xbox. Also i don't boost achievements.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:51 PM   #53
gmurda33

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
No i don't have friend to play Bf3 whit. Now that i think about it i really don't have any real friends on Xbox. Also i don't boost achievements.

LOL!! i love you. you can be my friend on xbox. i was just making fun of that scrub booster from a previous thread. feel free to join any of our games--we had about 7-8 of us playing together last night. good times were had.

Last edited by gmurda33; 03-15-2013 at 05:53 PM. Reason: the drinking water in alabama makes people scrubs
Old 03-15-2013, 06:09 PM   #54
Jaska95

JASKA95's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmurda33 View Post
LOL!! i love you. you can be my friend on xbox. i was just making fun of that scrub booster from a previous thread. feel free to join any of our games--we had about 7-8 of us playing together last night. good times were had.
So i was playing Kiasar Road and spawned into Mi-28. "Achievement Unlocked". If my eyes are not betraying me, it looked like that enemy flags was on ground near their base.

wat.

I really wanted that achievement but that kinda felt cheap.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:48 PM   #55
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Quote:
So i was playing Kiasar Road and spawned into Mi-28. "Achievement Unlocked". If my eyes are not betraying me, it looked like that enemy flags was on ground near their base.

wat.

I really wanted that achievement but that kinda felt cheap.
yea it's kinda buggy.. but buggy in a way that makes it easier.. so i guess that's a good way. Happened to me as well.. I was flying towards the flag on the ground (away from the base) and a squadmate entered the chopper.. achievement unlocked. /shrug

Old 03-17-2013, 10:18 PM   #56
SweptbackFlame

SweptbackFlame's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
Heavy Lifter -

Play Conquest on any End Game map. Now, your first objective will be to capture the flag with the gunship symbol next to it (usually C) or make sure that your team has it. When you have that flag, you will have to wait for the C-130 gunship to spawn (or respawn) and then you will have the ability to choose "Dropship IFV", which will then drop you from the ship while inside the IFV. Now, when you land, you'll need to get at least 1 kill using the IFV. It is recommended that you aim for enemies that are on foot. Watch out for enemy tanks, helicopters, mines and rockets as the IFV is not very strong.

Once you get a kill the enemy, the achievement will unlock.

Battlefield 3 - Heavy Lifter Achievement/Trophy Guide - End Game DLC - YouTube
This achievement is bullshit, I killed a guy who jumped on a dirt bike and didn't get the achievement. If it's because he jumped on the bike, that is garbage...
Old 03-23-2013, 02:45 PM   #57
SS07WHU

Shady Soldier07's Gamercard
For Transport Pilot can i be the flag carrier and be the pilot to get the achievement?
SS07WHU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:29 PM   #58
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS07WHU View Post
For Transport Pilot can i be the flag carrier and be the pilot to get the achievement?
good question.. i haven't heard of anyone trying that yet. in a normal game i can't imagine a person with the flag living long enough to make it to a chopper to escape.. but if you pull it off post results

Old 03-24-2013, 11:58 PM   #59
HamKet

Ham Salad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Talking

Quote:
good question.. i haven't heard of anyone trying that yet. in a normal game i can't imagine a person with the flag living long enough to make it to a chopper to escape.. but if you pull it off post results
No, it doesn't work. I joined a few servers with three people just to see if I could get it on my own.

Spawned in the chopper, flew to the flag, picked it up, hopped back in the chopper....and waited. Nothing happened.

(I eventually got it when I was idling in a chopper near my team's flag, and a teammate brought the enemy flag for capture. The carrier must have jumped in the chopper by mistake, because he was three feet away from capturing the flag. Or he was being generous.)

Last edited by HamKet; 03-25-2013 at 12:00 AM.
HamKet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:22 PM   #60
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Ok thanx for that Hamket..

Guide has been submitted for review.. can't find much else to fix.