NFS Most Wanted (2012) 2 10.00%
Other (please specify) 2 10.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 05:26 AM   #31
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakisbac View Post
It's almost the end of the month and we've failed to decide on a game or a date/time.

Considering Burnout was just chosen as a weekly co-op game and apparently had less than stellar turnout, I'm going to make the executive decision here and say the game is Hot Pursuit.

As for the time, I'm going to throw out Saturday April 13 at 6PM EST.
Im in. I should be on about 10 PM EST.

Current Forum Tone: Joking. Should not be taken seriously.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:37 PM   #32
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
It's almost the end of the month and we've failed to decide on a game or a date/time.

Considering Burnout was just chosen as a weekly co-op game and apparently had less than stellar turnout, I'm going to make the executive decision here and say the game is Hot Pursuit.

As for the time, I'm going to throw out Saturday April 13 at 6PM EST.
So, Hot Pursuit on April 13 at 6pm EST? I'm tentatively saying I can make it.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:00 PM   #33
Spanish Assault

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
I just played the other day with Stewtendo....even with just the two if us it was a blast.

Old 04-13-2013, 01:58 PM   #34
Spanish Assault

Great....I set up a defiance gaming session tonight....so I wont be playing in this session.

Old 04-14-2013, 05:01 AM   #35
kaleido42
╔═╩═╦═══╬═══╦═╩═╗

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Community Gaming - Silver   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 4   Subscriber - Platinum   Submit - Emerald   Staff Club - Minty   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
So, Hot Pursuit on April 13 at 6pm EST? I'm tentatively saying I can make it.
Burnout, Hot Pursuit. Why do I keep missing all the sessions for games I love!?

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
Old 04-14-2013, 05:36 AM   #36
dakisbac
tl;dr

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleido42 View Post
Burnout, Hot Pursuit. Why do I keep missing all the sessions for games I love!?
Didn't happen (at least as far as I know) due to Xbox Live being down.

Are we looking to reschedule or just pick it up next month?

It's also worth asking if this is something we even want to continue, given there's now that co-op gaming forum.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:58 AM   #37
kaleido42
╔═╩═╦═══╬═══╦═╩═╗

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Community Gaming - Silver   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 4   Subscriber - Platinum   Submit - Emerald   Staff Club - Minty   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Didn't happen (at least as far as I know) due to Xbox Live being down.

Are we looking to reschedule or just pick it up next month?

It's also worth asking if this is something we even want to continue, given there's now that co-op gaming forum.
My opinion may be a bit biased given that I've yet had the opportunity to join in on one of these, but I would definitely like to see them continue. I've enjoyed the few opportunities I've had to play/boost with the regulars over the last little while, and I've got no regular social group for online gaming. The more opportunities to play with the subs/ambassadors the better! There has to be others (or I at least hope) that feel the same. And given that it's only monthly it shouldn't be impacted too badly by the co-op gaming.

Old 04-14-2013, 02:07 PM   #38
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Quote:
My opinion may be a bit biased given that I've yet had the opportunity to join in on one of these, but I would definitely like to see them continue. I've enjoyed the few opportunities I've had to play/boost with the regulars over the last little while, and I've got no regular social group for online gaming. The more opportunities to play with the subs/ambassadors the better! There has to be others (or I at least hope) that feel the same. And given that it's only monthly it shouldn't be impacted too badly by the co-op gaming.
Also, isn't the co-op gaming for the entire community?
Old 04-14-2013, 05:51 PM   #39
kaleido42
╔═╩═╦═══╬═══╦═╩═╗

kaleido42's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Also, isn't the co-op gaming for the entire community?
Yup, pretty sure you can just sign-up to the site and hop in to a game that day with no one knowing or recognizing you. Kinda takes away from the whole experience when there's the possibility of playing with people that (in my opinion) are the equivalent of randoms. Was thinking of mentioning that but was scared it might make me sound like a bit of an ass .

Old 04-14-2013, 05:53 PM   #40
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Yup, pretty sure you can just sign-up to the site and hop in to a game that day with no one knowing or recognizing you. Kinda takes away from the whole experience when there's the possibility of playing with people that (in my opinion) are the equivalent of randoms. Was thinking of mentioning that but was scared it might make me sound like a bit of an ass .
If I am an ass for that comment, so be it.

I like the idea of these Ambassador sessions as it is just for X360A Ambassadors. Good way to get to know your fellow Representers and Promoters.