PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Community Gaming
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 04:12 AM   #31
Corrupt.
̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Staff - Guide Team   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Community Gaming - Gold   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
The same with Texas Hold'em. I know many people have that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
I'm 50 shades of retarded
Old 03-21-2013, 04:23 AM   #32
Matt x360a

AlabasterMatt's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
i agree i forgot to add that to my list, texas hold em is awesome
Old 03-21-2013, 06:02 AM   #33
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt x360a View Post
The same with Texas Hold'em. I know many people have that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabastermatt View Post
i agree i forgot to add that to my list, texas hold em is awesome

I just have Full House Poker, not Hold em. Hopefully that version isn't too expensive.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:06 AM   #34
Akuza

Akuza89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'd love some rock band 3, I can play any instrument (even sing)

I'd love a cod one too, I have all of them, but would love cod 4 possibly?

Also, forza horizon has a good online system, up to 12 players at a time in 1 race (Atleast I think it's 12...)
Kill La Kill
FLCL
Old 03-21-2013, 09:27 AM   #35
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakisbac View Post
Hidden agenda here (achievements lol) but I've been unable to find anyone to do Red Dead Redemption co-op with.
Yeah you have, I replied to your message almost instantly, saying that I would help.

I'l be up for Guitar Hero. Would be nice to see how good some of you claim to be, actually are.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:47 AM   #36
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Definitely +1 on the Left 4 Dead 2 suggestion.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Old 03-21-2013, 12:52 PM   #37
Matt x360a

shit, full house poker is what i meant, sorry, thats what happens when i post that early in the morning
Old 03-21-2013, 02:12 PM   #38
Delta3519
Unstoppable Chaos

Delta3519's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Subscriber - Silver   Staff Club - troy0891   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Here are some coop games I would like to play
GH warriors of rock (4)
Rock band 1-3 (4)
minecraft (not sure I think it's 8)
NFS carbon (8)
Old 03-24-2013, 09:30 PM   #39
Ceris
Why So Ceris?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
I think I remember reading that new games (like Gears Judgement) shouldn't be used in the co-op nights since it might turn into achievement hunting, but Defiance will be coming out soon and that's a perfect Co-op night game! I mean really, it's BUILT on co-op

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Old 03-24-2013, 11:36 PM   #40
Dexter010

Claptrap NL's Gamercard
Midnight Club LA looks good.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:28 AM   #41
Matt x360a

i say some borderlands 2 co-op, maybe fresh characters on a 4 player co-op awesome game with the best co-op out of any xbox game. id love to get a group together, each the seperate characters and maul a playthrough
Old 03-25-2013, 11:51 AM   #42
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff - Administrator   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Submit - Emerald   Community Gaming - Silver
Total Awards: 35 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceris View Post
I think I remember reading that new games (like Gears Judgement) shouldn't be used in the co-op nights since it might turn into achievement hunting, but Defiance will be coming out soon and that's a perfect Co-op night game! I mean really, it's BUILT on co-op
That is a concern of mine, yes. However, this is an experiment to see what works, so I am willing to try a variety of different approaches. Ideally, we get a solid response that is consistent over time and then can build it into a regular part of the site instead of a Creech experiment that may or may not work.

Old 03-25-2013, 10:30 PM   #43
TemporalWizard
Guide Team

TemporalWizard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Donator - Level 3   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
That is a concern of mine, yes. However, this is an experiment to see what works, so I am willing to try a variety of different approaches. Ideally, we get a solid response that is consistent over time and then can build it into a regular part of the site instead of a Creech experiment that may or may not work.

Ha! Now I'm picturing you in a lab coat with foaming beakers.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the image!
Anime
Read the Site Rules!
Check Out My Garage Sale! New Items Added 4-6-14!
Old 03-25-2013, 10:52 PM   #44
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff - Administrator   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Submit - Emerald   Community Gaming - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by TemporalWizard View Post
Ha! Now I'm picturing you in a lab coat with foaming beakers.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:22 PM   #45
Grifter Reborn
Community & Events Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff - Community and Events Team   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
You sure this version doesn't suit you better?

^Click my Sig to enjoy this incredible tournament!^

Special thanks to Rajeanero for making the VGO images!
Old 03-26-2013, 03:39 PM   #46
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Hrmm...PAX cosplay idea?

Old 03-26-2013, 05:33 PM   #47
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Green Thumb - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Rajeanero   XBA Representer   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 5
Total Awards: 39 (more» ...)
I'd also like to throw my support behind one of the arcade beat 'em ups. Castle Crashers would be my choice, since it's awesome. Simpsons Arcade would be another good choice. Four player co-op, while we aren't all standing and eating greasy pizza while playing, it should still bring back memories.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:43 PM   #48
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Doug View Post
I'd also like to throw my support behind one of the arcade beat 'em ups. Castle Crashers would be my choice, since it's awesome. Simpsons Arcade would be another good choice. Four player co-op, while we aren't all standing and eating greasy pizza while playing, it should still bring back memories.
Castle Crashers is a ton of fun, no doubt. We can do that after Judgment.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:53 PM   #49
Ceris
Why So Ceris?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Doug View Post
There's also Phantom Breaker: Battlegrounds. Having a session for it would help boost its popularity.

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:00 PM   #50
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceris View Post
There's also Phantom Breaker: Battlegrounds. Having a session for it would help boost its popularity.
More likely, it would just be a week nobody shows up. Most people are going to join sessions where they already own the game, rather than purchase a game they have never heard of.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:12 PM   #51
ThirstyTeacher

ThirstyTeacher's Gamercard
Coop

Borderlands is great. So is gears of war.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:47 PM   #52
Grifter Reborn

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff - Community and Events Team   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Hrmm...PAX cosplay idea?

*snip*
So I have to ask, is that yours?

FYI- yes doing this would be awesome.

Old 03-26-2013, 07:52 PM   #53
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter Reborn View Post
So I have to ask, is that yours?

FYI- yes doing this would be awesome.
nah, found it on an image search.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:00 PM   #54
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
i thought this was you too. i was gonna suggest what beautiful eyes you have, but never mind

also, to stay on topic, i'll throw in;

Minecraft

Borderlands 1/2

Mass Effect 3

Forza Horizon

Halo 4 Spartan Ops

Black Ops 1/2 Zombies

i imagine these have all been suggested, but these are what i would likely join in on. especially, Minecraft. i've only ever played that all by my onesie, so having some building partners, may be beneficial to my palace project
Old 03-26-2013, 08:01 PM   #55
Grifter Reborn

Quote:
Well then, there's room for improvement when you make yours.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:52 AM   #56
Dexter010

Claptrap NL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabastermatt View Post
i say some borderlands 2 co-op, maybe fresh characters on a 4 player co-op awesome game with the best co-op out of any xbox game. id love to get a group together, each the seperate characters and maul a playthrough
I'm in for this. Let me know if you're in for it.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:38 PM   #57
Matt x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter010 View Post
I'm in for this. Let me know if you're in for it.
ye me to, just need to get 2 others caus i reckon 4 players would be best and fun.
Old 03-31-2013, 02:25 AM   #58
Yunder

Send a message via MSN to Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
I'd like to nominate Raskulls. It's multiplayer isn't exactly co-op, but its maximum players is 4, and its more race-like. It's one of my favorite Arcade games, so I've love to see more people get into the game. Hell, I'll even help with anyone who wants the achievements.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:53 AM   #59
Purple Hooter
Banned User

Purple Hooter's Gamercard
With Defiance out tomorrow in the US, we can get a lot of people to play co-op?

I dont even know how many the max for co-op is? I think I read 16+?

Anyway, cant wait for that game!
Old 04-01-2013, 05:57 PM   #60
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Hooter View Post
With Defiance out tomorrow in the US, we can get a lot of people to play co-op?

I dont even know how many the max for co-op is? I think I read 16+?

Anyway, cant wait for that game!
So far I have only heard good things about Defiance. Sure hope it lives up to the hype!
Closed Thread