PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-16-2013, 12:13 AM   #66
GalaxyRed13

Send a message via AIM to GalaxyRed13 Send a message via Yahoo to GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Looks like you're nearly done with Blot Alley, anyway, and that's pretty close to the end of episode 2. Although, Youtube seems to show you uploading a new part right now. I'm not sure if that's just Youtube messing up, though, since you don't usually post one around this time.
GalaxyRed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:23 AM   #67
XBL Rarity

XBL Rarity's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyRed13 View Post
Looks like you're nearly done with Blot Alley, anyway, and that's pretty close to the end of episode 2. Although, Youtube seems to show you uploading a new part right now. I'm not sure if that's just Youtube messing up, though, since you don't usually post one around this time.
No you're right, I was uploading another one, but it looks like the processing is STILL at 95%, so I'll give it another shot today. I finished editing all of the parts as well, there's a little over fifty, though once we get to around part 45-ish, it's just completing the game and talking to people to finish off quests, which means I can simply just fade in/fade out a lot of the time, cutting out pointless running around sections.
XBL Rarity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:04 PM   #69
GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBL Rarity View Post
No you're right, I was uploading another one, but it looks like the processing is STILL at 95%, so I'll give it another shot today. I finished editing all of the parts as well, there's a little over fifty, though once we get to around part 45-ish, it's just completing the game and talking to people to finish off quests, which means I can simply just fade in/fade out a lot of the time, cutting out pointless running around sections.
Sounds like a good idea, then.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:56 PM   #75
GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

So now you have episode 2 done. I would imagine the next part would be selling things at the museum and turning in quests and such, before heading back to the Floatyard to get the projector you missed.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:38 AM   #76
XBL Rarity

XBL Rarity's Gamercard
Quote:
So now you have episode 2 done. I would imagine the next part would be selling things at the museum and turning in quests and such, before heading back to the Floatyard to get the projector you missed.
Ha, yes, episode two FINALLY finished and uploaded to Youtube! I think the next few parts are just like you said, running around finishing off various quests, buying and selling items, basically doing everything you can before heading off to Ventureland!
Old 06-04-2013, 01:41 AM   #78
Chelsea19

XBL Rarity@ They also make up 176 Pins?
Chelsea19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:33 AM   #79
GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea19 View Post
XBL Rarity@ They also make up 176 Pins?
I followed his videos to the letter, and I got "Devoted Pin Collector" at the exact same time he did in his last video. So yes, if you follow what he does, you should get all 176 pins by the end.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:11 AM   #80
XBL Rarity

XBL Rarity's Gamercard
Quote:
I followed his videos to the letter, and I got "Devoted Pin Collector" at the exact same time he did in his last video. So yes, if you follow what he does, you should get all 176 pins by the end.
This might also mean you get "Master Pin Collector" slightly early, for some reason I unlocked it at 175 pins.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:25 PM   #81
GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Quote:
This might also mean you get "Master Pin Collector" slightly early, for some reason I unlocked it at 175 pins.
I don't know if that will be the case or not, since I did get that other pin you didn't during Dark Beauty Castle, that I mentioned in a previous post. I might end up with 176.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:27 PM   #82
XBL Rarity

XBL Rarity's Gamercard
Quote:
I don't know if that will be the case or not, since I did get that other pin you didn't during Dark Beauty Castle, that I mentioned in a previous post. I might end up with 176.
Well it was like I got the pin for completing every time trial in Autotopia and it give me the Pin Collector achievement, even though I had one left to get, which was the "Aggressive Driver" pin from the Pin Trader in Mean Street, so I'm not really sure what went on there!
Old 06-05-2013, 03:55 PM   #84
GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Small problem with the last video, in helping Clarabelle. You apparently had all of the flower costume pieces for it since you turned it in right away, but I've followed your videos, and I only have the hat part of the costume..

EDIT: Never mind. Apparently, you only needed the hat. I didn't have it at first (I accidently sold it with the other items in the last part, so I had to buy it back).

Last edited by GalaxyRed13; 06-05-2013 at 03:57 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:27 PM   #85
XBL Rarity

XBL Rarity's Gamercard
Quote:
Small problem with the last video, in helping Clarabelle. You apparently had all of the flower costume pieces for it since you turned it in right away, but I've followed your videos, and I only have the hat part of the costume..

EDIT: Never mind. Apparently, you only needed the hat. I didn't have it at first (I accidently sold it with the other items in the last part, so I had to buy it back).
Sorry, so just to be clear, you're all good?
Old 06-05-2013, 08:35 PM   #86
GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Quote:
Sorry, so just to be clear, you're all good?
Yeah, like I said, I just had to buy the costume back from the museum since I sold it accidently. Other than that, I followed the rest of the video with no problems.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:25 AM   #87
Sleip

I've played with your video guide and do the rest by myself. Now I've 174 pins and can't buy anymore...

The missing pins are "Ian the Ghost" and "Petetronic", both available in the pin trade shop. Maybe do you've the same problems with pins? It's possible, that the pin trade shop eventually sell them?

In my opinion, I played very well and do not make any mistakes, so why I missing two pins?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Sleip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:04 AM   #88
XBL Rarity

XBL Rarity's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleip View Post
I've played with your video guide and do the rest by myself. Now I've 174 pins and can't buy anymore...

The missing pins are "Ian the Ghost" and "Petetronic", both available in the pin trade shop. Maybe do you've the same problems with pins? It's possible, that the pin trade shop eventually sell them?

In my opinion, I played very well and do not make any mistakes, so why I missing two pins?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Have you looked in any of the other stores to see if you can buy the pins there? It's happened to me once, where a pin I usually buy from the pin trader was actually in Bog Easy. Not sure if it's a glitch or not.
Old 06-07-2013, 03:41 PM   #89
Sleip

I think so. Two shops in Mean Street, one in Bog Easy and the last one in Ventureland.

I've to collect many items for the costumes, maybe the missing pins are sometimes in the pin trade shop...

Edit: Did it!!1 I've forgot the second shop in Bog Easy and they sell the two missing pins.

Last edited by Sleip; 06-07-2013 at 05:16 PM.
Sleip is offline   Reply With Quote