PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Minecraft
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-13-2013, 02:53 AM   #1
acdougla17

Th3 Dude I7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Looking for people to play with (creative or survival). Check out my stuff too!

So I have been mainly playing creative mode alone since most of my friends dont play much of this game. My cousin and I have a pretty good survival world going but he sometimes goes 2-3 weeks without wanting to play (he is host).

So I am looking for someone that either wants to start up a new survival or creative world. My gamertag is Th3 Dude i7 so feel free to message or friend request me.

I have built some pretty cool things (I my opinion) and I also like to think that I am pretty good with redstone. Its just the lack of ideas and input that slows me down.

Full Scale Hockey Arena

Prison
- 2 cell blocks with functioning cells.
- Courtyard, cafeteria, library, conjugal visit trailer, visiting room
- Wardens office has a lockdown switch to shut all doors in the prison and turn on the alarm (note blocks).

Other projects,
lighthouse with revolving light
Minecart stations that automatically "restock" after a minecart leaves (no need to carry minecarts around or have a chest full of them near a station).
Working doorbells
And for revenge on a Canadian friend (he burnt our American flag), I have a lever that plays the first 14 seconds of the Canadian national anthem, and then it lights their flag on fire.
PRE-PATCH MARATHON Trials HD- (10/3/09-11:38 PM)

acdougla17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:37 AM   #2
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Haha, love the revenge on your friend. As for your builds, I like what I see. Your hockey arena looks amazing. I've not built anything epic for quite some time. I do make ocean garden builds of a circular nature rather well. So yeah, I'm up for some creative mode. Have recently started a new world on creative and wouldn't mind some help. Not many of my friends play it any more. Those that do tend o stick to their own worlds. I do play it quite a lot as well with the missus and step son, but they tend to stick to making houses and play survival.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:02 PM   #3
Delta3519
Unstoppable Chaos

Delta3519's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Subscriber - Silver   Staff Club - troy0891   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Nice! It looks way better then anything I've made
Delta3519 is offline   Reply With Quote